Rachels road to slimdom weight loss diary!

Hey all!
Just a quick hello! I am hungry!The cause: Bars!! I had one last night and one this afternoon......my tummy is rumbling and making odd noises!I can get over it! The bars are a nice change so im willing to sacrifice a rumbly tum!
Im not getting weighed until a week on monday so it will be a good 12 days till I get weighed again(I purposely have done this)This way its a bit longer and hopefully the loss will be bigger.I prefer Monday WI's so I'm changing them to Monday now.
I have changed my CDC,my last one wasn't very flexible and never helped me out with fitting me in when she said she would!So anyway Ive got a nice father and daughter duo being my cd now and I am very happy with them!
Happy CD'ing!
Love Rachel
xxx

I'll be moving house soon so will change cdc.... but actually might go to exante. How's it going on the job front? Xxxx

Hey hun,job fronting ok,just temping at the moment until after my holiday,then i'll look for permanent work.Good luck if you start exante!!
xx

Well it has been 4 weeks and one day!! 29 whole days sole source at 100%!! I have 3 weeks today until my holiday and have 12lbs to loose before my holiday target now.I should be getting weighed this Wednesday but I have asked my new CDC if I can go 10 days longer!!So Im not going until a week today....The reason..... I want to see a bigger loss!I am hoping hoping hoping for a 5lb loss....If not,then I can probably kiss my 12lb in 3 weeks goodbye,unless I get a surprise loss on the last WI before holiday!! I need need need this sooo badly!!!!

Ive been having a few more bars recently(only one a day never any more) and am concerned they may be taking me out of ketosis?? I havn't been having that horrible taste in my mouth (thats my only reason for questioning this!!) So I may cut down to 2 a week.I have had one every other day.
Went shopping at Lakeside yesterday to get non clothing holiday shopping.I am leaving all my holiday clothes shopping until the Friday before we fly(we fly on the Monday!!) Risky I know BUT its because I am hoping to buy stuff in the next size down,if I bought all the clothes this weekend they may be too big by the time I go!

P.S INSTANT BOOB JOB BIKINIS IN ANN SUMMERS-AWESOME!!!!
OK well over and out for me.......
Night night Mini's!
Love Rachel
xxx

Well done, you're doing so well! You're lucky to have temp work and not to be out of work for long!
I wish I had a holiday to be buying.g bikinis for! Xxx

Well done, you're doing so well! You're lucky to have temp work and not to be out of work for long!
I wish I had a holiday to be buying.g bikinis for! Xxx
Aww thank you hun,although I really feel like im not loosing any at the mo!Hows cd going for you?
xx

Ive decided not to have any bars!!!!

Wow! 29+ days 100% is amazing!!! IOU have great will power! You will definitely get those 12 pounds off before you go if you keep that up! I really commend you!! Good luck you sound like you are ready for this!! Whoo hoo!!

Wow! 29+ days 100% is amazing!!! IOU have great will power! You will definitely get those 12 pounds off before you go if you keep that up! I really commend you!! Good luck you sound like you are ready for this!! Whoo hoo!!

Thank you hunny!
xx

Well...........its WI tomorrow!Wish me luck!x

Well I havn't been on for a few days,I've been mega tired and busy. Gutted at a 3lb weight loss on the Monday just gone.I lost 3lb and that was for 11 days.
My CDC's and I have been discussing for the last 2 weeks about me going from 3 shakes to 4 shakes(I am 5ft 9.5!) They are concerned that I am not getting enough cals and vitamins and energy and that this could be the reason for not so high weight losses,that maybe my body is holding on to the fat.
So I am on 4 shakes a day now.I have 2 weeks in which to loose 9lbs!This is my holiday target weight.I know its pushing it as it means 4.5lb a week minimum.But hopefully I will see a difference now im on 4 packs.
I am getting a 5 day WI on Friday so it will be a good tester I think!Ive gone on the scales this morning and I am in the 12's BUT for some reason these scales are always 5lb out to my cdc's!*sighs* well it was nice to see it in the 12's anyway!!
I also did take into consideration that when I got weighed I was very bunged up but now I have been taking benefiber twice daily,things are moving so this is good :).
I think(now I know this is gross)when I go to the loo "oh that is 1lb off if I stepped on the scales!" haha!
Anyway having a bit of a time of it today re sunstroke and illness(see the main Cambridge forum!)But looks like I've got a legal case on my hands due to damages from a sunbed.....my life im sure is more of a soap opera then Eastenders(not that I watch it mind!)
Havaianas arrived today for my holiday -yay!!
Im off to the docs at 6.10 tonight to get this documented(my sunstroke) although its 1hr20mins away as I have moved recently and im still with my old docs and I dont want to go because as soon as I stand up I feel sick.
Believe it or not I am otherwise very well and still 100% Cambridge.We booked our hotel and parking last night,we check into the airport hotel next Sunday so I can officially say our holiday begins next week-I tell you what-im so excited I could pee myself...!!I just pray and hope this sunburn has gone by a week Monday.
Over and out all you jolly mini's!
Love Rachel
xxxx

Last edited:
Had to change my WI to tomorrow due to commitments and out of curiosity weighed myself on the Boots scales :( it only says 3lb....Im sick of these 3lb per week losses!! I know it sounds ungrateful but I am sick of it. Well I wont take it as gospel until tomorrow-hopfully it wont be any less than a 3lb loss or I really will be cross!!

I am gagging for some food today....just chicken nothing bad but not going to give in!! Ive been 100% so far,I think it is because TOTM is looming...!
xx

hi rachy.god i feel so srry for you with the sunstroke. i hope you get better real soon and in time for your holiday.i had it b4 couple of years ago and it was awful. well done on the wi also, fair play for staying 100% throughout. hope im as dedicated as you. have a great w/e.

Hellooooo!!
Well I am off on my 2 week holiday tomorrow and I had my final WI today(before hols) and I made my holiday target bar 1lb....I was very very chuffed indeed.
I am now in the 12's and it has spurred me on even more to be healthy with food on my holiday :):):):) I am so happy..
So wont be around for 2 weeks now but I hope you all have some fantastic weather and fantastic losses....see you in 2 weeks.
Love Rachel xxx

Hi guys!
I am back from my beautiful holiday in Cape Verde! I have been back on plan almost a week and am finding it very very tough!
2 weeks of beautiful food and booze has left me with bad withdrawals!! I am going to start on ss+ tomorrow I think!
I have attached 2 links of album 1 and album 2 of my holiday if anyone fancies a nosey ;)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150244347753449.330451.600728448&l=1eae905507

and album 2;

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150244417023449.330462.600728448&l=ebc322dca0

Hope you are all very very well!!
Love Rachel xxx

Wow just reading your diary, and so impressed with your willpower and it was worth it as you look amazing on holiday and so happy.

I am sure you will get back into it, however you look so good!

Wow just reading your diary, and so impressed with your willpower and it was worth it as you look amazing on holiday and so happy.

I am sure you will get back into it, however you look so good!

Thank you so much for your lovely words hun xxx

Back