Rachels road to slimdom weight loss diary!

How've you been today, Rach? xx

Hey, Just been reading your diary :) 6lbs is a really good loss for the second week, I'm really struggling to keep to it 100% I last about 5 days then eat something :( how do u do it? x

Yay that's great!!! Motivating me to keep going. I'm good, I've lost what I had put on over my few weeks of madness, and am nearly at the end of Day 2 100% (this time round!) every time I cheat I go back to day 1.... may have 4 products today to get me through.... xxx

I managed to stay 100% for the first couple of weeks, and the cheats to date have been good ones (mushrooms, tinned tuna) etc........ and have still lost weight.

I think if I was on SS only, I would not cope, but being on SS+ has meant that a couple of meals out have been possible with some planning (calling restaurant in advance) and when I'm hungry I have a nice cappucino in the office with skimmed milk. The desire to eat has not gone away, but I find it pretty easy to cope with.

Hello diary,hello miniminlets!

I have been slack the last couple of days at diary entries!! I have been stressed to the max and been trying to sort things out...Guess what...I got the sack!!!Yes thats right!! I am mad absolutely mad as to the reasons why.....
Some one man heirarchy has decided he does't like me and the reasons for my sacking are- My eyelashes are too long,my nails are too long,I wear to much make up,my hair isnt right(I am a hairdresser by trade,do not insult me!) erm what else?Oh yes, I have a tattoo on my wrist(you must've seen all of the above on my interview!!!!!!)Earrings are too glamourous.Oh but on a plus note-it was nothing to do with my work,that was great.So basically they want me to wear a twin set and pearl earrings...This is the 21st century no?? So instead of saying to me "do you mind changing your appearance" they just decided to sack me.
I've called ACAS and I dont have a leg to stand on because im still in probation...JUST!! So I have had a lot of upset to deal with.I've had such a hectic bad luck year and I just cant believe how everythng has panned out. How one pompus solicitor can just give me the boot,not even thinking how his actions may affect me(im not that naive to think that he would even think about me but..I am a human being!)
On a plus note,as I have been writing this I have had a call for a permanent position with an interview arranged for Monday..yay!!
But all this upset has NOT made me go back to food or drink..Although last night I was very very very very much gagging for a bottle of wine! BUT no way no way no way,I wont give in to the fat!The fat wants me to drink it but I wont give in to the horrible sh*t!
I had my second WI Wednesday gone and was delighted that I am now in the 13's!! Although I wont be happy until I am past 13st 3lbs(thats what I got to last time on LL) as I have previously been the weight I am now so shouldn't be too chuffed as I shouldn't have put it back on in the first place.I have a goal of 12st 12lb by my holiday so just over 4 weeks which I know is tight but doable! I think I must mention my holiday every entry!But its important I look as good as I can within the time given,my first holiday with OH so want to look good!! Even though Id love to be 11st for it,it just isn't going to happen!
Wow just had a coughing fit,water went down the wrong way ouchie!
My mum is coming up to visit me and my OH tomorrow morning,looking forward to that. My OH is going round his mates to watch the boxing on Saturday night so me and my mum have his house to ourselves and instead of having a girlie catch up,she wants to go out and get dolled up booo!I love getting dolled up and going out but I am sooooo energyless and will probably get to 9.30pm and want to go home!My mum is a "MILF" hehe I get a bit jealous sometimes of her! When me and my OH went back to my hometown of Bournemouth a few weeks ago when the weather was glorious,I told her not to wear her bikini because I didnt want Alex to see her (how pathetic am I !) she has her boobs done and the flattest stomach in the world -shes a total gym bunny basically!Enough of the mum jealousy!
I forgot how boring day time TV was-im off to clean the bathroom!
I hope you are all well and having fantastic losses!
Love Rachel
xxx

Oh gosh Rachy you've had such a time of it! Still that's amazing having an interview lined up so quickly, good luck, enjoy the break! Silly reasons for sacking you, you're very pretty (which I have said before!!!) and seem (through typing, lol!) very bubbly and friendly. Their loss. Not turning back to food as well, what an achievement!!! You've obviously got loads of personal strength, which is admirable.

I sort of identify with the Mum jealousy thing, but in reverse. My mum is size 18, similar to what I WAS (NEVER AGAIN!!!!) and in an odd way I can feel that she almost takes comfort when I'm bigger/the same size as her. Not in a nasty way at all, but she's very insecure. I hate it!!!! She does things like says 'oh you should borrow this top, it hides your tummy cos us girls need that don't we?!' ARGH!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE IN YOUR FAT CLUB!!! Other female family members are all size 12/14 and she compares herself a lot to them.
Mothers.... who'd av'em?!

Keep going, and keep applying for more jobs, you'll find something that's better for you xxx

Oh gosh Rachy you've had such a time of it! Still that's amazing having an interview lined up so quickly, good luck, enjoy the break! Silly reasons for sacking you, you're very pretty (which I have said before!!!) and seem (through typing, lol!) very bubbly and friendly. Their loss. Not turning back to food as well, what an achievement!!! You've obviously got loads of personal strength, which is admirable.

I sort of identify with the Mum jealousy thing, but in reverse. My mum is size 18, similar to what I WAS (NEVER AGAIN!!!!) and in an odd way I can feel that she almost takes comfort when I'm bigger/the same size as her. Not in a nasty way at all, but she's very insecure. I hate it!!!! She does things like says 'oh you should borrow this top, it hides your tummy cos us girls need that don't we?!' ARGH!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE IN YOUR FAT CLUB!!! Other female family members are all size 12/14 and she compares herself a lot to them.
Mothers.... who'd av'em?!

Keep going, and keep applying for more jobs, you'll find something that's better for you xxx

Char thank you for saying so,its just annoying.I think until I have got to goal then my self worth(hopefully)will shoot through the roof and these mean people won't dent my self esteem so much,when Im slim I think things like this won't effect me so much.I tend to take things personally!Re mums,oh I totally sympathise,sometimes they have no idea how cutting they can be!! I'm very happy I've just had another call saying im going to be getting a telephine interview before 7pm tonight for a PA role I applied for!! I hope I get it,being trying to get into PA since I've been up here but they all require experience! Fingers crossed!
xxx
P.S I see your getting on well with your diet,how are you feeling today?

Well done for sticking with it! And congratulations on the interviews how anyone can get away with sacking someone for their appearance in the 21st century beggars belief! Hopefully you will get the PA job and you can stick two fingers up at the solicitor still in the dark ages!

Have you had the phone interview? Good luck x

Hey!thanks guys!
Had another interview on Saturday from the telephone interview and will find out today!I'm also on my way to another interview so fingers crossed!
On a plus note I'm on day 22 and still I have been 100% and I bought a fitted dress for work yesterday in a size 14 woo hoo!!! I hope everyone is having a glorious day!:)
Xx

Morning minis!!!
So its day 24 for me and I have been 100% throughout! Through all the rubbish times and stressful times,I have not caved!
I have my 3rd weigh in today and I think it will be a pants loss because my scales have barely moved this week!! I really think it may be a 1 or 2lb loss :( ideally I would like a 4lb loss because it would take me into single figures from 13st 13lb to 13st 9lb....but I'll be happy with a 3lb loss I guess! I have 4 WI's now (including tonights) to loose 15lb before my holiday!

On the job front,im waiting for a call today after a very good interview yesterday for a PA job. I do have some temp work to start tomorrow so this is good to tide me over for a while!But fingers crossed that I get this job because it ticks all the boxes and they said they will get back to me by this morning(they now have 40mins!) I've got so excited about it,that if I don't get it I will be gutted!! You know when you just know you did your best and had a really good interview?Well this was it and when I got out of the interview I called my mum and text my OH as I was so excited!Im starting to think maybe I shouldn't have done that! Ah well,what will be will be.
Without getting the violins out I've had a run of bad luck this year and it'd be good to get some good luck!! One thing im not letting get the better of me is FAT! FAT can F**k off!!!! Ive been overweight for too long now and I long to be my slim self again and I want to look the best I can on my holiday in such a short space of time,here's hoping I will be 12st 12lb for my holidays and anymore will be a bonus!!!
I will let you know later what my WI results are!
Good luck everyone else getting weighed today!
Love Rachel
xxx

Good luck for your WI later my lovely...
Let me no when you hear back from them on the job front :)

Well I lost 3 and 3/4 lbs.Bit gutted but hey ho,I've decided not to get weighed until a week on Monday so fingers crossed!
x

One thing im not letting get the better of me is FAT! FAT can F**k off!!!! Ive been overweight for too long now and I long to be my slim self again

Just read this while sat with the OH and burst out laughing- I keep thinking the exact same thing! Couldn't agree more, we will kicks fats ass!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3.5 is still great! That's on target for a stone every 4 weeks, so anything above that is fab.

You are still kicking fats ass. Put your steel toe caps on This week and give him a proper kicking!

X

Back