Rachels road to slimdom weight loss diary!

Good Morning hun
Lovely to meet you yesterday. I hope you had a nice evening.
Have a good day x

Morning everyone!
I must admit im feeling ever so slightly better today..considering..... I thought I had TOTM on WI day Tuesday just gone,it stopped on Wednesday and has come back with a vengeance today so I feel like im in labour!(at least what I imagine labour to feel like!)
I have my 2nd WI on Wednesday next week making it 16 days rather than 14 and I really really really really hope TOTM wont effect it to much,mind you I still have 5 days so im hoping it will be ok!Still been 100%,so thats almost 12 days now :)
WI seems such a long way off!!
I only have 40 mins until my first shake..yay!Feeling slightly more peckish this morning,putting it down to totm,nothing I can't handle though.
I must add: THANK GOODNESS ITS FRIIIIIDAAAAAAY!!!!! :)
xx

Ok so im at the end of day 12 and im still 100%. BUT I am very very very very very very very annoyed.......I weighed myself today and it shows only a 2lb weight loss and its the end of week 2 on Monday :( I was really hoping for a min 4-5 lbs weight loss this week and I cant see it happening..so so annoyed!
xx

Hi hun, Im on day 12 too and my scales have been moving up and down all week. Dont get dis-heartened wait till weigh in day officially then u will have a clearer idea of your loss x

Mishi said:
Hi hun, Im on day 12 too and my scales have been moving up and down all week. Dont get dis-heartened wait till weigh in day officially then u will have a clearer idea of your loss x

Hey Hun
This makes me feel a lot better !!I hope it's just dodgy scales!good luck on your 2nd WI x

Good morning everyone!Hope your all feeling fab and have got through the weekend!!I'm off to the zoo with OH today!yay!xx

I didnt get on my scales this morning as I think im gonna wait until Tues to see what they say then :) Have a good day x

Babes babes just caught up with your diary!!! I've been off CD for a week and on SW so found it weird reading forums for the wrong diet..... but am restarting todaaaaayyyyy!!!

Sorry to hear you're struggling and having a rough time of it physically and work wise. You've got an amazing holiday coming up though and sounds like you have a lovely OH supporting you. And stuff that old solicitor probs his time of the month you're beautiful! He's just jealous he hasn't got someone as hot as you on his arm, and the only thing he knows to do is criticise!!!

Your resilience is admirable though. I always think of your 'sticking two fingers' up to hunger!!! Makes me laugh. Have finished all my uni work now ever and I realise that if I can be disciplined enough to do that, I can blumming well tell hunger to sod off out of my face!!!

Just think.... could you have lost 7lbs in a week on any other diet? Plus my CDC said the weight can come off in blocks, so will probs get better. Get your OH to hide the scales!!!!!

xxx

Babes babes just caught up with your diary!!! I've been off CD for a week and on SW so found it weird reading forums for the wrong diet..... but am restarting todaaaaayyyyy!!!

Sorry to hear you're struggling and having a rough time of it physically and work wise. You've got an amazing holiday coming up though and sounds like you have a lovely OH supporting you. And stuff that old solicitor probs his time of the month you're beautiful! He's just jealous he hasn't got someone as hot as you on his arm, and the only thing he knows to do is criticise!!!

Your resilience is admirable though. I always think of your 'sticking two fingers' up to hunger!!! Makes me laugh. Have finished all my uni work now ever and I realise that if I can be disciplined enough to do that, I can blumming well tell hunger to sod off out of my face!!!

Just think.... could you have lost 7lbs in a week on any other diet? Plus my CDC said the weight can come off in blocks, so will probs get better. Get your OH to hide the scales!!!!!

xxx
Sparklychar thank you so much for your lovely comments!! How are you getting on with your work and your diet?
xx

So I have come to the end of day 15 of 100%. I am starting to feel the loss now which is nice.I also had to have a new patient check up today which included me having to be weighed,my 2nd weigh in is on Wednesday which will make it 9days.According to the docs scales it was showing a 7lb weight loss taking me into the 13's!!BUT im not getting too excited as my CDC scales always seem to weigh me about 5lbs heavier so we will just see and I am not taking todays weigh in as gospel!
I felt sooo light headed today,I got scared at one point as I got up really quickly and my vision went all clouded over and my head felt like someone was pushing down on it,luckily I was stood next to a seat so i sat down with my head in my hands and it went-it was really unpleasant.
Well roll on Wednesday for WI number 2!!Im really really really really really hoping that I am into the next stones.It will make my week!!
Im getting really tired now(im in bed with my laptop)so I shall wrap this up.
Good night everyone and good luck for the week and on your WI's!
Love Rachel
xx

See my diary that I've started... I think that's the best way to answer! I would do a link but am on my phone....

Hmmm deffo tell your cdc about these symptoms. Perhaps cos you're tall you could think about having an extra product a day would not affect your weight loss....

Xx

Hi Rach it sounds just like the symptoms I've been having. I am on a real go slow when I get up these days as I keep feeling like I'm going to pass out- my hearing goes all wooshy and I spin so have to sit down again.

And I've not lost any weight on my scales this week. WI tonight too! Boo!

You seem to be doing fantastically well though! 15days at 100% is fantastic! Well done!

Xx

Thank you Tink! Good luck on your WI later,let me know how you get on!How exciting!xx

3 1/2 lbs this week. Bit disappointed, but it's still a loss.

I went for a power walk/run afterward with a friend!! Gotta keep my losses up or I'll get demotivated!

Back