ProPoints Rachlovesteve food diary

MONDAY:

B: Yoghurt ( running late)

L: x2 slices of WW bread + low fat peanut butter (Still rushing about!)

D: old elpaso enchilada with roasted red peppers and loads of green beans.

Snacks: apple, banana, X2 portions of WW whip dessert with semi skimmed milk, diet redbull.

Also had 4 cups of green tea ?

TUESDAY

B: asda home brand weetabix with skimmed milk.

L: yoghurt, banana, apple.

D: pork loin chop, baby new potatoes, peas, gravy, mint sauce

Snacks: yoghurt, fudge x 2, boots no sugar sweets x 4. Can of Pepsi max, diet red bull. X 2 asda mini choc bars :-O

WEDNESDAY

B: porridge and semi skimmed milk

L: sardines on 1pp WW bread toasted.

D: homemade chicken curry, red peppers, a medium sweet potato, asda mini naan.

Snacks: youghurt, low fat pnut butter on ryvita. Apple, banana, blueberries. WW choc brownie.

Glad to see somebody else had a daily need for Sugar Free Red Bull!

*she types while slurping out her 2nd can today*

Me too. I drink around 3 cans a day. Great stuff. How are you finding pro points rach?

Hi,

Honestly I couldn't get by without my diet redbull some days!! 0pp as well!!

Yeah I'm doing ok-ish at it. But I keep having these 'mini' binges!! Like 2-3 mini chocolate bars! But I'm still losing the weight so what the heck right!

I've been drinking green tea everyday. That's helped a bit I think because I don't feel as hungry as I usually do that's for sure. X x x

How about you girls? How are you getting on this week?? X

Getting on grand thank you, some days it's hard to get my full points used up. I came over from atkins and i had a 1.5lb loss that i really wasn't expecting. I really thought i would have gained the first week so delighted with that.
Green tea is excellent for weight loss. I used to drink it a awful lot but then i got sick of the taste of it. It just wasn't my 'cup of tea' pardon the pun :D

Well done!!

I know sometimes I'm not very hungry and can't eat all my pp. I do try tho, because I think it's such a low calorie diet ( although we don't realise it) that we need it. Have you tried the WW hot choc? That's really nice, sometimes I might have a couple of them to make up my points ( 1pp per cup). Not so much this week tho.

Fx crossed for a good loss this week x x

THURSDAY

B: x2 slices of WW bread with low fat pnut butter, WW yoghurt

L: x2 asda own brand weetabix with semi skimmed milk

D: Packet mix made sausage casserole, small amount of mash, green beans, carrots.

SNACKS: apple, orange, banana, asda mini choc, WW hot choc, Pepsi max, diet redbull.

X5 green teas. P

I was never one for hot chocolate unless its the luxurious real deal :D I usually have a curly wurly or a 'proper' bar permittig points. Our bmi's are the same, thats cool :)

Back