Rach's not so fat momma diary!

Monday!

Bk- crunchy bran HEB, with milk HEA, banana

lunch- ham, feta HEA, salad, melon, Muller light

Tea - pasta, tomato sauce FREE

Good morning!'

How r u finding yr pregnancy then? Have u told anyone yet?
Twins sound exciting!! I was praying they'd say twins to me but mainly because by 12 weeks I felt like I'd gained loads so was hoping it was twins and not crisps....turned out to be crisps! Lol.

How long till yr next scan?
Hope u have a good day/ week xx

I havnt posted in days - been full of cold, feeling rotten and off plan :( Didn't make class but know i must have gained.
On more positive news ... I had my 12 wk scan yesterday and all is well. Even though id seen them at 8 weeks id still got myself in a real panic and so i cried with relief when i saw them. i suddenly felt much better!

Oh and we than announced the news to friends, work etc. People are so happy for us and the twins news has created quite a stir!!

Confession time - I've had 2 shocking weeks food wise, bread, crisps etc. I wasn't at weigh in last week but I've just faced the music and I've put 2lbs on. I was quite relieved with that to be honest - my midwife thought id be gaining a pound and a half a week from now!?!?! So 2 on wasn't so bad!!
Determined to have a better week this wk - will fill in my online diary (good and bad).

Tea - Microwave brown rice (2syns) cooked chicken breast, spring onion and soy. Lovely!
Grapes!!

Plan for thurs ...

Bk - crunchy bran HEB , yogurt , Blueberries
Snack - yogurt
Lunch - innocent veg pot (6 syns), banana
Tea - beef stir, noodles (5syns) veg and sauce (3syns)

And loads of sugar free squash

Later at night i also had some Ryvita minis HEB and 30g cheddar - gorgeous!!

Last edited:
Friday 3rd May

Morning all - think my bump has well and truly gone pop overnight. Im in maternity trousers for work - under bump ones are SOOOO comfy at the moment. Being in clothes that fir actually makes me feel thinner!! Im starting to feel less tired - Ive made it up to the 10 o'clock news 3 nights runnign so far, a preg record!!
Getting hungry though so im having my 2 hE's and having plenty of free food.

Bk -crunchy bran HEB, milk HEA, Banana and blueberries

Snack - Danio yogurt (love em!) 1.5syns

Lunch - 3 slices ww hm bread HEB & beans; grapes and another yogurt calcium boosting!)

Tea - to be confirmed with DH but Im really fancying Chinese - in which case chicken in blackbean and chilli (5 syns) and boiled rice.

I also had a handful of crisps at lunchtime - a girl at work had a birthday and brought crisps and cakes in Grrrrr!!!! 5 syns?

Last edited:
Not been updating much this WK. Its been an OK one, some saintly days some not! Will be happy with a STS at weigh in tonight (particularly as this should be a putting on weight time in the second trimester!
Wish me luck!

Good luck for weigh in xxx

Thanks. I stayed the same - woohoo!!
Looking for a good week now.
Thurs

Bk - wm bread roll HEB, clover light (2syns) banana and figs

Lunch/ food at work - wm bread roll HEB, left over chilli, blueberries & Muller light

Tea - fish fingers and beans

Last edited:
Friday 10th May

Bk - danio yogurt, 1.5syns, dried figs HEB,
Snack - banana
Lunch - chilli, feta HEA, salad, grapes
Tea - Think it may be take away of some description!

Just popping in to say hi x congratulations on being preg, I'm at 21 weeks with a weigh loss of 7.5lbs so far :) how are you finding being on plan x

What do you have to do in slimming world when pregnant ? X

You follow it exactly the same but on ee you get 2 of each healthy extra x the idea is to maintain or steady gain xx

Not been on here in a couple of weeks (been on the naughty step). Im now 16wks into my twin pregnancy and after staying on plan and only gaining 2lbs in the first trimester I've eaten rubbish for a few weeks and packed on another 6lbs!Have frightened myself with this gain to get me back on plan.
Im not going back to class though - getting a bit narked about paying for someone to tell me I've put on weight! My consultant doesn't really know much about the preggers plan and as they won't say anything negative about a gain don't really feel its much of an incentive. Think a self kick up the @rse is more effective. Anyway after 20wks I'll be seen every 2 weeks by either community or hospital midwife who can weigh me then.Looking for a 100% day today.

Bk - oats, milk and banana HEA, HEB
Lunch - 3 ryvita sesame, low fat cheddar, tomato, cucumber HEA & B
Snack - nectarine, 2 cream crackers (3)
Tea - curry supernoodles (4) and 25g cashew nuts (7.5)

Last edited:
Welcome back :) I'm sure you will be able to balance things out. Yes that's not fair paying to be weighed when pregnant I thought midwife gave you vouchers to join?

I'm on the countdown to test day trying to not over analyse anything but waiting is awful! X

Wishing you lots of luck! I was like that for a few months, even doing the early response tests (total waste of money - they gave me a bfn 2 days before due date with early morning sample and a cheap crappy tesco one gave me a bfp the afternoon of the following day!).
No mention of free vouchers from the midwife - maybe if you're bmi is very high but no otherwise. Its endorsed by them though. Its weird because i feel great when im on plan but i just find it so hard to limit myself from rubbish at the moment. Self sabotage us a nightmare... Must get some willpower back!

Have they given you an amount they would like you to keep your gain to ? X

No - only info coming from websites which say anything ranging from 30 - 60lbs!! Think it depends on your starting weight. My bmi was 29 so as near to 30lb would be good. By the end they say you can gain 2lbs a week when babies start packing on the weight.

Thursday

Bk - Oat so simple apple & blueberry (HEB + 1.5 syns)
Lunch - FF Supernoodles with chopped onions & pepper, nectarine & satsumas
Tea - EE Tuna Pasta

Snack (split between 2 snacks) - white pitta 9syns and 57g reduced fat hummus HEB

Back