Rach's not so fat momma diary!

After another non saintly weekend (shame) im going to have a few red days as I've eaten so much stodge.
I've finally opened my davina pregnancy workout this morning , had it for wks. Feel better for doing it, going to try a few times a wk.
Brunch - 3 egg omlette with 40g lf cheddar HEA
Lunch - chicken drumsticks & melon
Tea - bolognaise stuffed peppers with cheese HEA
Snack - meringue nest & tiny piece of leftover chocolate tort (??days syns??)

Last edited:
Wednesday

Bk - 3 egg omlette with cheese HEA
Lunch - Free pea soup, 3 dried figs HEB, 2 ryvita sesame HEB , 30g philli light HEA
Tea - beef brisket, potato cakes (9syns), grilled asparagus

Last edited:
Fresh start take 25!!!!!!!

I havent been recording my food and feel like im way off track with this nice weather and the awful indigestion I've been getting.
An update - im now 23 weeks and my twin bump is already looking about 7/8 months for a single by all accounts. Im generally well - swollen ankles, heartburn & breathlessness aside - i have another scan on Friday to see my little puddings (who remain team yellow) again.

Monday 15th July

Blueberries nectarine & plum with FF yogurt

Pasta salad with 30g lancashire cheese HEA and 1 tsp olive oil HEB

Tea - eating out for DH's birthday so think it will either be gammon and salad or spag bol (either way will syn when i get home). Having put back here - fresh berries, FF fromage frais and 3 mini meringues 4.5 syns

Last edited:
I had spag bol so im calling that HEB for the oil plus 2.5 syns along with my 4 meringues for 6 syns.

Tuesday 16th July

Woke up ravenous today, not sure if its because babies had a very wriggley night meaning not much sleep so had a good breakfast of ...
70g muesli (really not as much as it sounds) HEB X2, banana and milk HEA

lunch - couscous and mixed bean salad (mixed tesco & Saintsbury's pots) 5 syns??, berries, plum

Tea - steak, sw wedges and salad

Last edited:
Add to yesterday's very healthy meals about 5 flapjack cookies at work :-(

Weds - Operation don't succumb to the rubbish!!

Bk - berries, passion fruit and ff yogurt

Lunch - rest of the couscous salad with tuna, more berries, more yogurt

Tea - ??? I'm thinking probably pasta

Summer holiday - woohoo!!!! Time to really focus on my diet!
Monday

Bk - 35g oats, skimmed milk and nectarine HEA & HEB

L - cheese, leek and ham pasta n sauce 1.5syns

Tea - chickpea, potato & spinach curry (2 syns for curry paste) with rice
Berries, FF yogurt & 7 mini meringues (7 syns syringes)

30g cheese HEA

10.5 syns

Tuesday

Porridge HEA &B peach

Cheese mugshot 2 syns , mullerlite, apple, pineapple split lolly (5syns)

Pulled beef ragu with pasta,

2 mini meringues (2 syns)
Freddo (5 syns)
30g cheese HEA
14 syns

Last edited:
Well this is a first .... Been awake since 4am (not a first) starving hungry and thinking about food continually. Know my portion sizes were a little lean yesterday so maybe its that or a growth spurt. Either way I'm having breakfast A now ... Think I'll have part B later as a little brunch!!!!

So today's menu:-

Swiss Bircher HEB, scrambled eggs, peach

Chicken pasta and sauce, cheese HEA, salad, apple

Chicken, bacon & avocado salad with new pots (OH bought me avocados thinking he was doing me good. Don't have the heart to tell him they are 14 syns each!!!!!) Cheese HEA

Last edited:
Make sure the diet you are having should be healthy for you and your baby. It important that how you feel. Take care! All the best.

Thank you. Im feeling so much better just being back on putting good stuff into my body for the babies - I've two on board!!

Hi rach just noticed your diary and come to follow. hope u and bubbas are well, how are you finding following sw? X

Hi rach just noticed your diary and come to follow. hope u and bubbas are well, how are you finding following sw? X

Good thanks (now im back on the plan). I can't promise I'll always have perfect days and Im staying away from the scales but i know if i balance my food well they will be getting all the good stuff they need. Im finding i get quite uncomfortable in the evenings, mix of indigestion and lack of room as i think one of them has its bum up high on my ribs making it quite sore when i eat a big meal. Supplementing smaller meals with healthy snacks is the way forward i think. I just need to keep reminding myself how rubbish i feel after binging on rubbish - its a lifelong problem of mine ... I can't limit myself to eat junk in moderation, it then leaves me feeling yuck and guilty.

Thursday

Meeting sister in law for lunch today so will save my syns just in case.

Porridge made with milk HEA & B
???????? For lunch - sure it will require some syns though
The rest of the beef ragu with pasta

Snacks: fruit, activia yogurt and maybe a freddo if I've not used too many at lunch.

Last edited:
Back from lunch - i had a jacket with bean chilli and undressed salad followed by a 99 in the park. Calling it the rest of my syns for the day. Quite pleased.

So after making excellent choices yesterday lunch I balled it all up with a couple of rounds of buttered toast and a bar of whole but last night. I could kick myself I really could. Didn't particularly enjoy it and felt rotten afterwards.
Wanted to have a really good week as OH and I are awasy for the weekend. We've just booked 2 nights in a hotel to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and have a break seeing as we won't be going away now this year. Friends of ours are getting married abroad and we'd booked flights but at almost 30 weeks I was advised not yo fly - at 26weeks today I am so glad wee aren't going - I start to get uncomfortable in as car!!
So I know we will have cooked breakfasts in the hotel, can't resist but will make sensible choices and eat out of an evening - again I'll just have to make the best choices I can ... At least there is no booze to add on syns!!

Fri

Magic pancakes HEB
Tuna salad, decaf latte HEA
Eating in the restaurant tonight so will either have pasta or as steak with jacket and salad.

So my high syn weekend away was lovely - back to reality and back on the plan today. I did make sure I had plenty of protein but not sure loads of ice cream constitutes healthy dairy though!! Need a big shop for a bit more fruit and veg, that's been lacking over the weekend!

Monday
porridge with milk - HEA & B
Peach and yogurt
Mushrooms with pasta and sauce
chicken and vegetable rice
3 chocolates 4.5syns
3 mini meringues 3 syns

Another day down... Starting to get really uncomfortable now, bump is getting big and heavy and I'm finding wearing anything that comes under my bump particularly bad. I shouldn't moan as this really isn't a problem compared to some women. So to today's food...

Magic pancakes with raspberries HEB
Tuna and cheese pasta salad HEA
Chilli, sw wedges and salad, we Eton mess 3 syns

Hey... subscribing :)

Food looks good hun... I have chilli tonight too :)

Twins!! Wow!!! Do you know what you're having? xx

Just thought I'd update on here - I'm 35 weeks today, babies doing well growing and getting ready. They are both head down and one is fully engaged making it feel like I've been on a bike for days!! I've been having some tightening and painful Braxton hicks this week, we're all packed and ready for the hospital but they may hang on in there. Next week I'll be given a date for induction at 38 week's if they havnt come themselves. The end is in sight!!
Diet Wise I've been dreadful for weeks, having whatever I've fancied. It won't have helped me being off work and not particularly active - I'm at the waddling point and bump is huge!!! Measuring 49 weeks at last measure.

Everyone has been saying I look well and how I'm all bump but I know weight has gone on everywhere. I went to have my hair done yesterday, the mirrors there never make you feel good especially when you have foils on, but I was horrified at my reflection showing my chins!!!
I've been struggling still with big meals, particularly late in the evening. I'm much more comfortable eating stood up or on the run. Big meals make the tightening really hurt. It hasn't stopped me eating rubbish during the day though. I know that I can hardly do much about it now but I think a few days sensible eating will help me feel a bit better - I must drink lots of water too!!

Food today:

Ham and cheese omelette HEA
Pasta salad
chicken in black bean sauce
milk in decaf coffee YEA
Will see if I can fit in some heb's too!

Hope everyone else is well.

Rach

Subscribing! Congratulations on the twins! Eeeeee! :D Sounds like with both head down and one engaged that they are wanting to come soon lol

Do you know what you're having??

XX

Back