Rach's not so fat momma diary!

Sounds fab hun :) and I bet you look gorgeous! Glad the boys are doing well!! Do you have an updated pic? :) xx

1398788751313.jpg x

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Absolutely gorgeous Rach! :D xx

Thanks ladies - a pair of cheeky chappies! Trying to update my avatar on the android app and it keeps inserting it upside down!?! Then turn the picture round and it still does it. Technology!!!!!!

Anyway - Add some chicken thighs (2) to yesterday's plan.
today...

Raspberries, melon, boiled egg

Pork chop salad

Chicken and cashew nut stir fry.

Snacks - Apple, peach, walnuts

Since doing this I've noticed how much I lick the babies' spoons?!?! I lick the bottom off before feeding it to them (prevents mess). Eww!! Only as I shouldn't be having porridge etc.

Thursday -
Scrambled eggs and mushrooms
Mackerel salad, pineapple
Grilled chicken kebabs.
Dried mango, peach, dates - too many!!

Last edited:
Ok, so this is suddenly serious! Just booked a holiday for 9 weeks tomorrow... No playing at this - need to get some weight off!!!

Friday

Pineapple and apples
1/2 Roast chicken
Salmon fillet, steamed veggies
Cashews.

So almost a year on and I'm back - 19 weeks pregnant!!!!!

My twin boys will be 22 months when this little one (only one this time) arrives. Will be busy, busy.

I've not followed the plan so far but am pleased to see I have only gained 6.5lbs so far. At my booking in appointment I was only 2lbs heavier than I was for the boys but I'm still overweight anyway.
It's been an indulgent weekend so far and I don't want to explode from now on so, once the bank holiday weekend is done, I'm getting back on the SW plan. I know I won't have double the weight loss at the birth this time!!

Hope all you expectant mums are doing well.

So almost a year on and I'm back - 19 weeks pregnant!!!!!

My twin boys will be 22 months when this little one (only one this time) arrives. Will be busy, busy.

I've not followed the plan so far but am pleased to see I have only gained 6.5lbs so far. At my booking in appointment I was only 2lbs heavier than I was for the boys but I'm still overweight anyway.
It's been an indulgent weekend so far and I don't want to explode from now on so, once the bank holiday weekend is done, I'm getting back on the SW plan. I know I won't have double the weight loss at the birth this time!!

Hope all you expectant mums are doing well.

Awwww yay! Hi Rach!! Congratulations on being 19 weeks pregnant!! :D How are the boys? :) xx

I'm also pregnant again lol! 29+3 today and due on 18th June with a little boy! Amelia is now 13 months old! xxx

Awwww yay! Hi Rach!! Congratulations on being 19 weeks pregnant!! :D How are the boys? :) xx

I'm also pregnant again lol! 29+3 today and due on 18th June with a little boy! Amelia is now 13 months old! xxx

Peach!!! Congratulations to you too.
The boys are great thanks, 17 months and on the go continually - they just need to run and charge about all day. Great as it wears them out! I'm going to have fun when this little 'surprise' arrives - I'll have 3 under 2 for a month or two!!!!

How's Amelia getting on? You've not far left yourself have you.

Peach!!! Congratulations to you too.
The boys are great thanks, 17 months and on the go continually - they just need to run and charge about all day. Great as it wears them out! I'm going to have fun when this little 'surprise' arrives - I'll have 3 under 2 for a month or two!!!!

How's Amelia getting on? You've not far left yourself have you.

Aw bless them!! Do you have any recent pics? :) x Wow 3 under 2! Superwoman ;) xx

Amelia is good! Not walking yet, but she's getting close! lol bless her, she's so funny too. Really cute little thing! There will be about 15-16 months between her and her little brother :) x

Hi Hun, nice to see you back .. I'm not pregnant anymore but I have a shiny new 10 week old as well as Emily's who is now 18 months :) xx

Hi Hun, nice to see you back .. I'm not pregnant anymore but I have a shiny new 10 week old as well as Emily's who is now 18 months :) xx

Ah, congratulations on your new little one Muffin! All these busy mums with more than one.

So - Day 1

bk - weetabix with berries and milk, A & B
lunch - Bachelors rice plus steam in the bag veggies (Shared with the boys).
Snack - Grapes and 2 babybell
Tea - Tomato and spinach pasta

SYNS - will measure out 10 syns worth of chocolate buttons Easter egg - the boys were bought tons but they aren't having chocolate yet!!

Last edited:
Morning - day 1 done. As far as this pregnancy goes I've noticed I'm carrying really low this time, my muscles are shot!!! Fat gut city!!

today...

Porridge with berries HEA HEB

Cheese and tuna salad (2) with Muller and fruit HEA

Lamb and spinach curry with boiled rice.

2 mini lindt bunnies 6.

Have a good day all.

Here to subscribe and follow :)

Thanks girls. Just done a big shop for lots of fruit and salads - my boys go through an amazing amount of fruit so I have no excuse not to snack healthily alongside them.

I just went out for a walk and a coffee with the boys and my friend and her 5 week old - suddenly hit home that that will be Me come August!! I'll be kept on my toes then!!!! Hopefully the weather will be good enough for them to play in the garden - although this mornings 'play' involved pulling up all the bedding plants!!!!

Weather should hopefully be lovely in August. I have to say, don't envy you being pregnant through the summer!

Weather should hopefully be lovely in August. I have to say, don't envy you being pregnant through the summer!

I was heavily pregnant with the twins through the summer 2013 and my feet blew up like balloons in May and stayed that way until they arrived at the end of October - DHs flipflops were the only things I could wear, even to a wedding!! I've already stocked up this time with a few pairs in bigger sizes!

Back