Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Kirsty :) musta cross posted there. hope you're having a good morning! x

will you go to London for the day or stay overnight? There's some good Travelodge offers
Hope work is ok for you. Is this your first time back since the night out?
Irene x

well my lie in was spoilt not by the cat but by the cramps and general uncomfortableness Aunt Flo brought with her at 4 this bliddy morning! Why cant i just start at a normal hour that i'm meant to be awake at?! :p

well, Wii Fit says I AM under 16st, but not enough to qualify for the extra half a pound so I am 16st exactly - lost a pound :D however i feel like i've gained half a stone - i burn up constantly during TOTM and the cat uses that as an excuse to sit on my gut and warm her bones LOL. Shes sooooooo heavy!

Today i'm at work 12-9 on the fishes which will be fanbloomingtastic LOL :p meant to get up early and do chores that desperately need doing but i'm excusing myself on the grounds of period-based-dying :p and will do them tomorrow after work and before my cinema date with the beautiful Daniel Craig... and my boyfriend. LOL :p

Oooh sorry to hear that you were up at 4 with the dreaded TOTM!

And Daniel Craig has THE most amazing eyes ever! Other than that, i dont think he is thaaaat good looking. Eesh i better run and hide behind the sofa now! :hide:

Well done on the pound lady, you're doing great!x

will you go to London for the day or stay overnight? There's some good Travelodge offers
Hope work is ok for you. Is this your first time back since the night out?
Irene x

yup first day back but I work solo on Meat and Fish, which is good because I can be a real grotbag on TOTM lol :p Laura is normally in, but could be Helen because they alternate deli closedown on a tuesday.. but either way I will smile and be polite/nice and think to myself that the xmas party is on the 7th December and I'm going to go out of my way to get a picture of us both together so you can see who looks better :p

as for London we're just going for the day - the bus leaves at 1am and gets us there for 7:30 and then i think we're getting either the half 4 bus back, or the later one at 11 so we might be able to go see Lion King at the theatre. I've always wanted to see it, so am really excited! :D

Oooh sorry to hear that you were up at 4 with the dreaded TOTM!

And Daniel Craig has THE most amazing eyes ever! Other than that, i dont think he is thaaaat good looking. Eesh i better run and hide behind the sofa now! :hide:

Well done on the pound lady, you're doing great!x

eyes? you're looking in the wrong places Emma! LOL :p

Well done on the pound lady and here's to being officially in the 15s next week :)

Have a fab time in London. Camden market is a must as is Oxford Street. Also Carnaby Street is fab - just off Oxford Street and has some unusual little shops and a really nice coffee shop called Sacred that does the most wonderful fruit teas. Covent Garden is good if you have the time as well and has a Monsoon shop that has a sale on all the time :)

Ah so much to do, so little time. You def want to get the later bus home and go to the theatre if you can.

God I miss London. Haven't been for far too long!

Last edited:
Well done on your 1lb :) That is great especially as it is TOTM! Sorry you were up early :(

Good luck for this week x

Well done on the pound lady and here's to being officially in the 15s next week :)

Have a fab time in London. Camden market is a must as is Oxford Street. Also Carnaby Street is fab - just off Oxford Street and has some unusual little shops and a really nice coffee shop called Sacred that does the most wonderful fruit teas. Covent Garden is good if you have the time as well and has a Monsoon shop that has a sale on all the time :)

Ah so much to do, so little time. You def want to get the later bus home and go to the theatre if you can.

God I miss London. Haven't been for far too long!

i love quirky little shops! York used to have some great ones but most of them are gone now :( Edinburgh is still great though, i must go back there sometime soon! Monsoon shop with permanent sale? :O I am THERE! Must. Lose. Weight. Monsoon Sale. Will keep repeating that to myself LOL :p

You little hussy :p;).

Speaking of beautiful men! Did anyone see that picture of Danny Cipriani (think thats right) with him naked holding a ball over his *ahem* x

PS - tis here if you didnt!
Danny Cipriani | Naked for cancer campaign | England rugby star | The Sun |Woman

hahaha! Em you call me bad? However, I shall be smiling for the rest of the day now :D *BIGGEST GRIN EVER*

Well done on your 1lb :) That is great especially as it is TOTM! Sorry you were up early :(

Good luck for this week x

thanks Lea, hopefully we will both do better next week once TOTM is over! :D

Well done on your pound off hon :) Totm really is a pain in the butt, specially when she wakes you at a silly time of the morning!!! :rolleyes:
X

Fab news bout yr 1lb loss especially with yr TOTM that's quite an achievement :D

hahaha! Em you call me bad? However, I shall be smiling for the rest of the day now :D *BIGGEST GRIN EVER*

It says:

They will include a rugby ball signed by the London Wasps.

:eek: not THE rugby ball he's using surely! :eek:

Haha we're both as bad as each other! I blame your influence :D;)x

well done on your 1lb off :)

thanks Gem, i hope you're managing okay? xxx

Well done on your pound off hon :) Totm really is a pain in the butt, specially when she wakes you at a silly time of the morning!!! :rolleyes:
X

i know.. had a right old carry on today with it as well! :p

Fab news bout yr 1lb loss especially with yr TOTM that's quite an achievement :D

thanks Jax :D *hugs*

Well done on the pound off x

thanks! :) x

It says:

They will include a rugby ball signed by the London Wasps.

:eek: not THE rugby ball he's using surely! :eek:

Haha we're both as bad as each other! I blame your influence :D;)x

:eek: i hope it IS that rugby ball.. i will be scouring ebay to see if it gets auctioned.. i want the rugby ball held by the very gorgeous naked man! :p

oh and today, had a right carry on! First of all, i was on fishes for 9 hours. Realised as i was going into work that I couldnt find my bank card - last place I had it was the petrol station last night. So my boss let me go outside (no signal anymore inside the shop.. makes my shifts so much longer now i cant sneakily text people! :() to phone Barclays. Turns out there were 2 pin attempts in Birtley near me at around 11:30 last night. My card has been cancelled anyway and they are sending me a new one out within 7-10 working days.. which would be great, but I have gotten back tonight all ready to tidy and do my washing up (no plates LOL :p) and i have run out of gas - cant get any more until tomorrow earliest - no barclays are open now and im at work 8-1 in the morning. So anyway, i thought ooh itll be fine, I shall boil the kettle.. no I wont.. kettle isnt working LMAO.. so i've just sat and ate my jacket potato on a napkin, and ate my vegetables out of the plastic bag I microwaved them in - now thats REAL student living :D

Last edited:
oh and PS. I am racing a friend to 10% so I am all geared up and ready to drop 8lbs by next Tuesday :D.. well, i can dream :p

Oh god i used to hate it when the red emergency light came on and we ran out of gas!! I didnt drive them either so we had to get a taxi to take us into town to top up if went out late at night! (was even worse when elec ran out, that emergency credit doesnt last as long as you think! lol)
I did my dishes tonight tho, had a similar plate problem...lol

i know, the emergency is on a much higher rate and i use that £5 in about 2 days!

oh and PS. I am racing a friend to 10% so I am all geared up and ready to drop 8lbs by next Tuesday :D.. well, i can dream :p

Oooh a healthy bit of competition! Good luck;)! x

:eek: i hope it IS that rugby ball.. i will be scouring ebay to see if it gets auctioned.. i want the rugby ball held by the very gorgeous naked man! :p

I will fight you for it!

So anyway, i thought ooh itll be fine, I shall boil the kettle.. no I wont.. kettle isnt working LMAO.. so i've just sat and ate my jacket potato on a napkin, and ate my vegetables out of the plastic bag I microwaved them in - now thats REAL student living :D

Haha i shall take inspiration from this for when i am in my new place ;) x

yay welldone on the pound hun :)

suz x

thanks Suz :) and Emma, you might have the edge on me height wise but i'm feisty! :p

well, i should probably put on a dvd and climb on my bike for half an hour - seriously lacking in the exercise department today!

today I have had:

B - 3 slices danish bread w/ 30g philadelphia light (3.5)
L - Roasted vegetable spirale from Wethy's (10)
S - apple (0.5), 1 slice of bread (1), tomato (0) 8 sburys basics crabsticks (2) and a very tasty pear :D (1)

so i have 8 points left to play with.. getting munchy again (very munchy day!) so may make myself a chicken or prawn stir fry.. but that requires washing up.. buggar LOL.. though washing up means my hands will be warm.. hmm.. good idea I think I'm going to go wash up :p

date with Daniel got postponed.. :( next wednesday now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back