Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
you braved Metro Centre on a saturday? :eek: no, i picked up my stepmum and my little sis and we went through to Middlesborough for a change..

how did you do at Pizza Hut? Make wise choices or just going to make up for it later? wish Catherine a very happy 21st from me :) tell her if she has any birthday money i am willing to help her shop to spend it if she wishes haha :) hope you had a good time.

thank you very much about the inches.. i'm so pleased :D

It's v nice. They're offering it in Wetherspoons as part of their winter drinks range.

BTW, you might want to have a look at Wetherspooon's own website for nutritional values as, according to my calculations, the 5 bean chili is only 7.5 points from the info on their website. It would only be 9 points if you counted all the fat rather than just the saturated fat. I looked it up last night as was off to W's for tea tonight and was going to have it.

its really really nice i really enjoyed it :) are you not going anymore now?

No I had the spiced rum, which was lovely but we didn't eat there as I was a bit worried about the effect it might have on my tum.

Had a pizza and some salad but no dessert and a small piece of birthday cake

Irene xx

no dessert in pizza hut deserves a clap on the back :D - I watch my friend dig into chocolate cake or brownie and it kills me not to eat any! Hope you had a good time anyway :) x

No I had the spiced rum, which was lovely but we didn't eat there as I was a bit worried about the effect it might have on my tum.

oh yeah sorry had a complete mind blank for a moment there. I was reading on your thread that you're managing a bit more with eating, and I really hope Core goes well for you this coming week :)

well today / tonight will be the test! I've had a light breakfast again (same as yesterday - 4) and am taking a cranberry geobar (2) to snack on mid morning if i need it.. then for lunch i have a tin of sainsburys vegetable soup (2), 2 slices of danish bread (1.5) and a cherry mullerlight (1.5).

So that comes to 11 points, so I have 15 to play with later tonight and I saved 20 points during the week incase of complete mental breakdown and eating of the entire selection available :p however I am psyching myself up that I WILL choose healthily, I WILL eat sensibly and I WILL stop when I am comfortably full, not when I am so bloated someone has to roll me out of the door :p

Great attitude :D Goodluck for tonight x

ah good luck angel!!! They are so hard, but your going in with the right attitude and I am sure you will be fine! :D

Good luck :D sounds like you're being sensible about it and have a great attitude, sure you'll do great xxx

Hope you had a lovely evening and enjoyed yourself! :D

well, I am now doing penance for Taybarns - have the awful stomach cramps i get after eating kebabs, fish and chips and all things unhealthy but really really tasty! :p

Thought I was pretty good though - had two plates of food and I did have pudding, but while everyone else had two plates piled full, I had a salmon and vegetable kebab on my first one with a spoonful of carrots (the only point free veg on offer - not impressed! :p) and a spoonful of tomato pasta with roasted vegetables, and on the second plate I had a chicken and vegetable kebab and another spoonful of the pasta because it was really nice :) then for pudding i treated myself to a slice of warm apple pie and a sensible spoonful of custard.. i think thats okay if I saved 20 points during week and had another.. 13 i think to use today? If not, going to go on bike in a minute for 15 minutes and destress before bed, and will be swimming again tomorrow anyway :)

However, felt really pants by the end of the night.. several comments were made about me which were turned into the table joke and one of them in particular made me feel really rubbish :( Laura - a girl a few years older than me but one of the younger people who I normally go to town with after works do's, brought up Michael - a guy who I work with and get along with really well. He's old enough to be my dad, is married and has a five year old daughter but has a young mentality and I chat with him about geeky things like video games, television series etc.. and we mess on and act pretty childishly at work but he makes the day go a lot quicker and I enjoy working the most if I'm working with him as we know what needs doing, who will do what etc.. so somehow tonight at Taybarns we got onto the subject of sleeping with people, and it was mentioned that someone Laura had gone out with looked like "Micky Asha" (Michael) and her comment to that was "who would ever want to sleep with him? oh, well apart from you Rachael... dont even try and deny it.. its pathetically obvious.. infact its just sad." Then Karen (her sidekick) turns round and says "oh yeah while we're on the subject.. Michael says you frustrate him.. but dont worry its nothing like that.. you probably just annoy the crap out of him running round him like a lost puppy.. it really is just sad to watch" and then everyone laughed like it was a joke.. but it really got to me :( I was feeling really good about myself - I'm in a size smaller clothes, I had my hair done and I'd spent time on my makeup and was looking forward to going out which I dont get to do much, and when I get out they say stuff like that, and fair enough, they might just be joking but the joke is ALWAYS at my expense i feel.. :(

anyway, heres a picture I took today - I was feeling really good in my new outfit, even though I am short and my trousers are too long.. haha :)

CIMG1422.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even though I dont look amazing and I have more weight to lose, I already feel more confident in myself and I look better than I did. :) well, one more day until weigh in, and hopefully I will be down another point each day :) over and out!

I'm sure you'll be within yr points, especially if yr gonna exercise, so don't worry about yr WI.

As for tonight, some people can be really cruel and spiteful it's in their nature and remember they only do this to cover up their own inadequacies. You on the otherhand are a wonderful, loving and supportive person. Don't worry about what they said, I know it's horrible being the brunt of other peoples jokes but it sounds like you handled it brilliantly. You say that these jokes are ALWAYS at your expense - maybe you should talk to Laura on her own and tell her how she makes you feel. Take care and remember you are better than them.

Hunny you look great in your size 16 top and comfy fit trousers! And how many inches have you lost?

..its an 18 top.. lol.. i dropped my mascara on my size 16 one so had to deviate from the plan haha! and just under 14.. most of them off my chest even though i told them to go from my waist.. :p

thank you again for today/yesterday. going to do 10 minutes on the bike and then head for bedington :) x

You look absolutely great in your pic. And i can understand how you feel I would have taken those comments personally and got upset

Don't you worry you are doing great

Irene xx

Hey you, just thought I'd pop in and say hi before work - enjoy that swim this morning :) xxx

Even though I dont look amazing and I have more weight to lose, I already feel more confident in myself and I look better than I did. :) well, one more day until weigh in, and hopefully I will be down another point each day :) over and out!

Hun, you look gorgeous! Keep smiling! Those girls sound very b*tchy. Sorry they made you feel cr*p. I dont like girls, like that, who b*tch about other people and use it as a boost for themselves!

Keep your chin up hun! xx

Think you look really pretty in the pic! :)
Those girls just sound very immature and some people actually enjoy putting others down...I just pity them if the only way they can be happy is when they are being nasty to others.
You are such a friendly person so don't let them get you down *hugs*:D

B*tches! You should have poured drink on them :p

You looked lovely! You look more of a size 16 than an 18, that's got to be good? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back