Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rach - how rude of that waitress - glad you told on her though and got your meal free ;o)

Sounds like you had lovely time apart from that tiny incident and your doing great today with your menu x

hey babe whens ur actual birthday? happy birthday for whenever it is anyway

and chocolate brownies on ur birthday should be a rule anyway - it is always necessary for cakes or brownies on your birthday - so forget those points for starters ha ha

glad u had a wicked night, u are a better woman than me cos if i had heard that girl slating me like that , she would have got the diablo pasta on her head - cheese n all!!! so well done on turning it around and getting a free meal.. always a bonus!!! well done

hope u have a great day - sounds like ur back on track with ur points as well so thats good news xxx

Hi Rach

Wow - you were calmer than I would have been lol What a cheek ... you just don't get good customer service these days .... GOD I'm old lol

Hope you had/have a great Birthday!!!

Twigs
xx

omg..!! thats awful..! i cant believe she would do that.. bet she got a right telling off..!! lol.. hope you had a good time despite all that.. lol
x x

Rachel just get me directions to that TGIs now and I'll be straight round there, absolute disgrace I hope she didn't spoil your night

Take care

M

Hiya Rach

Sorry ive been awol again, such a busy week last week in work, now counting down the days till the easter hols! I can't believe that horrible horrible waitress in TGIs...how unprofessional!!! I hope she got the sack, idiot!!

Anyway, hope you've been well. Doin a double dose at the pictures at the weekend. Seen anything good lately or would you recommend anything??
x

Hi hun, god what a rude person she is, you were far more restrained that I would have been!!! Hope it didn't ruin your night though x

Well done on getting a free meal - it was worth her being a right cow about you for that I suppose. :D

I think its your "happy birthday" tomorrow but if its today - sorry for not saying

Happy Birthday...have a great one. xx

OMG How rude!!! Very impressed you didnt give her what for! Result with the free dinner though. Glad you had a great time hun.

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and good luck for your WI if you're doing it in the morning.

Twinkles went off to bed tonight singing ... "four more sleeps till Rachee comes" LOL. Heaven help you this time round, they are so excited. Let me know what time your train is in. Oh and if you can cope with chinese two nights on the trot then yum, yum, yes please - the other option is ... dare I say ... Indian???

Apart from stupid waitress comments your day sounds lovely. I love scarfs, which one from DP you got?
What nice is planned for today?:)x

i've had to work today - 2-9 and it was such a drag - really quiet!

they havent got the scarf on the website :( but its grey with coral coloured detail, which means it goes with my grey coat, and will go lovely with lots of coral things i want to buy! :D

Hi Rach - how rude of that waitress - glad you told on her though and got your meal free ;o)

Sounds like you had lovely time apart from that tiny incident and your doing great today with your menu x

i did, thanks :) and thank you for the FB comment xxx

Hiya hon
Happy Birthday chickster XXXX

thanks :) looking forward to spending it off work tomorrow :)

hey babe whens ur actual birthday? happy birthday for whenever it is anyway

and chocolate brownies on ur birthday should be a rule anyway - it is always necessary for cakes or brownies on your birthday - so forget those points for starters ha ha

glad u had a wicked night, u are a better woman than me cos if i had heard that girl slating me like that , she would have got the diablo pasta on her head - cheese n all!!! so well done on turning it around and getting a free meal.. always a bonus!!! well done

hope u have a great day - sounds like ur back on track with ur points as well so thats good news xxx

thanks :) birthday is actually tomorrow - off out to Zizzi's in town with OH's family tomorrow night. Really looking forward to it :)

Hi Rach

Wow - you were calmer than I would have been lol What a cheek ... you just don't get good customer service these days .... GOD I'm old lol

Hope you had/have a great Birthday!!!

Twigs
xx

thanks! i only stayed calm because all my friends are "oh dont make a scene, just grin and bear it" people.. plus i was a little scared at the time that they might spit on my brownie :p

What a *****! Bet she got in serious trouble for that! :)

omg..!! thats awful..! i cant believe she would do that.. bet she got a right telling off..!! lol.. hope you had a good time despite all that.. lol
x x

i think she got sent home unpaid for the rest of the night.. but either way, i still had a lovely time :)

Rachel just get me directions to that TGIs now and I'll be straight round there, absolute disgrace I hope she didn't spoil your night

Take care

M
TGIs - Metro Centre! She didnt though.. i was thinking about it this morning and wondering if i was rude at any point.. but even so, as much as people are rude to me at work - i'm paid to be nice and grin and bear it! :p

Hiya Rach

Sorry ive been awol again, such a busy week last week in work, now counting down the days till the easter hols! I can't believe that horrible horrible waitress in TGIs...how unprofessional!!! I hope she got the sack, idiot!!

Anyway, hope you've been well. Doin a double dose at the pictures at the weekend. Seen anything good lately or would you recommend anything??
x

I went to see Bronson last week, and i really liked it - I want to see Know1ng too, and the Boat that Rocked comes out on wednesday.. Duplicity looks good too? I still want to see The Young Victoria, but its finding someone who will go! :)

what a cow!! cant say much more, but glad it didnt spoil your night

Hi hun, god what a rude person she is, you were far more restrained that I would have been!!! Hope it didn't ruin your night though x

thank you both :) she didnt ruin my night.. i had a lovely time and then stayed at Suze and Kellys house and had a lovely time up until about 2 this morning chatting away about absolute rubbish :)

back on the straight and narrow today with my diet - very pleased with myself and hope tomorrow will be a good WI. I know its very possible it won't be, but still fingers are crossed for a STS :)

Just started a new book - something about Highlanders can't remember the title.. but i'm two pages in and there is already nakedness and sex. Think this book'll be a good'un :p off to read it now, will make sure i catch up on everyones diaries in the morning :)

final food plan for today:

B - 2 weetabix (1.5) 1/4pt sk. milk (0.5)
L - 5 ryvita (2.5) 100g l.f. cottage cheese (1.5) and small pack sainsburys wafer ham (1)
T - heinz big soup beef and mushroom (3) 4 ryvitas (2) 6 turkey rashers (2.5) and tomato (0)
S - 100g strawberries (0.5) 100g raspberries (0.5) and 100g blackberries (0.5) curly wurly (2.5)

total: 18.5 points

tomorrows food plan:

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - 2 fish fillets (3) and broccoli (0)
T - zizzi's pasta pomodoro (6)
S - 400g strawberries (1.5) 1 ryvita (0.5)

total: 14 points - leaving me plenty for vodka slimline tonics or a glass or 3 of rosé! :D

wednesday's food plan: (oh yes, i was THIS bored at work.. got it written out on a handtowel :p)

B - 60g shreddies (3) and 1/2pt sk. milk (1)
L - 6 chicken nuggets (4) small fries (3.5) and a diet coke (0)
T - 5oz steak and jacket potato (no butter - 9) or something similar from the Storybook pub.
S -

Last edited:
Happy B'day for 2moro (incase i don't get the chance to get on tomorrow!) Hope you have a lovely nite! Enjoy your book, sounds v.interesting, LOL! x

Happy Birthday - been staying up so could be the first one to say it! :)

Happy birthday to you, happy to you, happy birthday dear Rach, happy birthday to you! :)

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fab day :)

Happy Birthday

:talk017:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back