Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be a normal doner for me - and i dont usually manage a full bottle (says she who managed almost a full one last weekend at the mini glasgow meet! :p)

but i just thought if i can spread that out instead of 10 - 15 vodka slimlines, then really i'm saving myself some points right? :D

i'm so desperate for this STS that i ALMOST considered salad at the pub... :p never going to happen.

Rach,

It depends how sweet wine you choose but something dryish should be 9 points a bottle to sweetish 12 points. I dont know how accurate it is but got in from some old books from my OH Mum.

Salad at the pub? On Friday? Are you Mad?:)

Have a lovely day xx

have something with chicken - not in breadcrumbs! and avoid chips and burgers and your be fine!! oh and no loaded potato skins either!!! usual old style pub lunch for me would be the combo - ya know .. onion rings, breaded mushrooms, skins, chicken dippers, wedges, scampi mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm about ten million points

but remember when your ordering that nothing will ever taste as good as being thin is gonna feel!!!

a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips.. and all those other cliches lol

have a jacket potato with baked beans thats healthy and will soak up all your booze later?? xx

thanks im gonna need luck - and nah i wont be posting my suit picture i look like a right muppet lol - i will just breathe in and smile and pray i do ok!

Hey Rach

Have a yummy pub lunch and enjoy your wine later - it is friday after all! hope your hearts still in the right place ;op

12 points?! damn :( well, just found out im the only girl out tonight.. and we're not towning it, just going on the Fell so can maybe do vodka and slimlines after all! May have to talk Matty into joining.. will be on my billy with all the lads!

Would anyone believe me if i said i was frightened by men? :p

Rachel do try and keep all your organs in the right place and not fluttering about and no food won't solve it.

Why are you out with all those frightening men? I just like to know. Anyhow hopefully you will have the most brillant time which is most important and secondary hopefully you can control the food and wine so that you STS but if not what the heck there's always another week.

Enjoy it

M

i cowarded out - turns out Teddy and George went to Whickham, one lass ill and others too poor, so it would've only been me, Dean and his sis and they bore the hell out of me :p so i snuck off for a cosy night at Mattys. Was good, had a lovely night in but chocolate replaced the wine and there were sightings of cheese and crackers so day was duly written off this morning! :p

Left my laptop at his too, so rather twitchy today (have come round his parents to use their PC before work.. thats how bad it is! :p) and i'm picking it up after work.. can't make it until monday night without internet.. :p

food so far today:

B - 2 weetabix (1.5) 1/2pt. sk. milk (1)
L - carrot and ginger soup (0) 1 ryvita (0.5) large sweet potato (3.5) and tin of baked beans (5.5)
T -
S - babybel light (1)

total: 13 points

i did, and saved myself some money too :D (might head to river island :p)

Hey rach are sweet potatoes nice done like Jacket potatoes?? never tried um like that?

You are most def a girl who likes to shop ;o)) me too x

thats always a bonus. i just saved some money too-took Liv out to get a jacket, she saw one she liked but 'couldnt be bothered to try it on' so its still in the shop !!!

trace they're lovely done just like jackets.. i just do mine in the microwave - they take as much time as a normal jacket but the inside goes lovely and soft and when you split em you can either peel the skin off or eat it.. i make my sweet potato mash by just micro-ing them and then peeling the skin off.. i am a genius at finding quick cheat ways to do things haha :D

and Jane thats excellent.. i'm saving that one for when I'm a mum! :p

and yes, i love shopping - have just been perusing the web for new ideas :D

..thanks Rosie! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back