Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Twigs, will bug your sis later.. as for you Lou.. you totally thought i was walking a cat :p

and no Trace, I would usually, but they sell them at work and i bought them when they went down to 10p each - couldnt make em for 40p (well i could, but id have to make loads more than 4!) so thought i might as well buy them. As for Lenny, totally missing him already :( will have to console myself and go walk Becky sometime instead..

Davinas dvds are mentally hard - i doubt i could do em hence why I've got the ZL one!

You'd be fine with the Davina ones, I have two of them, Superbody Workout and Power of Five I think its called - they are very hard but if I ca do them then anyone can!!! Looking forward to giving Steps ago!!

thanks everyone :D and do you think so Lyd? Everyone says they're so difficult and you power through all these dvds - i get tired just watching them through the first time! :p

anyway, just updating my food diary for the day:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - sainsburys spring vegetable soup (2) crusty bread bun (3)
T - 2 AA meatballs (3.5) passata, onion, basil, garlic (0) 80g pasta (4)
S - ham (2) 6 white choc buttony things with the sprinkles on (3) peach (0.5)

total: 22 points

plan for tomorrow:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - 2 AA meatballs (3) passata, onion, basil, garlic (0) 80g pasta (4)
T - 180g salmon fillet (6) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) tossed in 1tbsp olive oil (3), white wine vinegar, lemon, mint (0)
S - peach (0.5)

total: 20.5 points

thanks! I have cut all my meatballs into quarters to make 8 meatballs per bowlful and it tricks me into thinking I have more! :D have to say, was really tasty tonight and was very tempted to eat the other half, but then i would have gone over points, and also i would have had no lunch tomorrow! :p

I am determined to lose weight!! :p no more mucking around! I want to see the 13's in may some time! :D

aberdeen angus - i didnt even realise I had typed AA - its what we call it at work :p

You seems so motivated and back on track Rach! Well done!

That meatballs sounds yummy. OH loves meatballs so next time in Sainburys will get some so we can have the same for tea. Is it two for 3.5 or 3 points?

Re Davina's DVD I bet you could do the boxing one! I could do it so dont see why you wouldn't. It is hard but after doing it few times it is getting easier. believe me:)

Have a good week xx

i weighed them on my scales and 4 is 6.5, so i've split em over 2 days and thought it easier to have 3.5 today, and the other 3 tomorrow.. so its probably 3.5 for 2 to be safe :) i also squash them and make them into mini burgers too.. they're really tasty :D

and thanks, really proud of myself for being so good this week - going to aim for a fab fortnight to maximise my progress! x

thanks Princess ;)

well, good morning everyone! :D I bet today drags - its supposed to be gorgeous and sunny with clear skies here.. typical when i'm in work 8-6! Tomorrow i'm off, and its sunny intervals and windier.. but hey, not complaining cause it ain't raining! :D

forgot to get my salmon out of the freezer so no salmon for me tonight, think I might make myself some vegetable soup - got some carrots that need using and some turnip and a little bit of parsnip.. its now "use what I have" until payday on friday - i've still got some salady stuff which is alright, passata for sauces and some frozen broccoli so i have my basics which is all i need. Apart from today I'm only on five hour shifts at work, so i dont really need anything much to take with me, although a piece of fruit never goes down the wrong way.. suppose i could raid my pennies jar for some apples.. :p

friday night i'm out, so if i can save some points for drinks then all the better. not sure if i'll be out to town but definitely to the Fell - will have to see how far my money stretches. if i dont manage to, then ah well, can always pull back afterwards. We were supposed to be out for food too, but luckily thats fallen through so i only have to contend with alcohol - not pizza too! woohoo! :D

have a good day everyone anyway.. i think i got a chill last night - we went for a wander along Blyth beach about 7pm and it was soooooooo windy I went numb.. then again i did turn up in joggers and a strappy top.. :p either way, very cold this morning so donning some extra layers for work!

enjoy the sunshine all of those who get to be in it :( <-- jealous face :p xxx

thanks everyone :D and do you think so Lyd? Everyone says they're so difficult and you power through all these dvds - i get tired just watching them through the first time! :p

They are hard but not impossible and you feel like you've really accomplished something at the end of the workout, what you do on the DVD is what Davina does for her own workouts. There's always an easier option for the areobic moves to get you into it a bit more gently. I really like them.

Hi Rach

Hope you've warmed up from your chilly expendition on beach (strappy top...ha ha)!

I'm strapped for cash too til Friday so like you am trying to work miracles with what we got in - but like you I'm determined to keep it WW friendly ;o) x

Blimey - strappy tops on a beach in April - what were you thinking :D I had a long sleeved cardigan on Weston Beach on Saturday and still had to borrow OH's jacket lol

You seem really positive at the moment - and your menu's sound lovely ... very motivated cutting meatballs into quarter!!

Good luck for WI this week!

Twigs
xx

hi, just catching up on the latest episode of "Rachael Craven strikes again..."

You do manage to get into all sorts of scrapes m'lady.

On the Davina front...make sure you do the warm up and cool down!!!! Stiff legs otherwise -she is the squatting queen and remember last time when you did the spinning...not pretty :eek:

I find Davina is much more about toning that aerobics so shouldn't get you tired out - more sore really. xx

Hiya Rach

Thank you for the inbox reminder!! Been meaning to do it for ages and it completely escaped my mind, cheers for that!! Just been catching up on your diary and your Lenny escapades, how hilarious!!! Dogs are fab, think when me and b/f move in together we are going to get a dog too, we really like beagles, they are sooo gorgeous!!

Anyhoo i see you've been ultra good the last wee while with the diet, good on ya! If only id been the same, mega pig out at weekend, never mind back in zone 2day!! Will need to have a 100% months to shift the pounds ive piled on!

Hope you've had a decent day

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back