Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are hard but not impossible and you feel like you've really accomplished something at the end of the workout, what you do on the DVD is what Davina does for her own workouts. There's always an easier option for the areobic moves to get you into it a bit more gently. I really like them.

i'm very tempted to get them I have to say.. will look into it pay day (friday.. yay! :D)

Hi Rach

Hope you've warmed up from your chilly expendition on beach (strappy top...ha ha)!

I'm strapped for cash too til Friday so like you am trying to work miracles with what we got in - but like you I'm determined to keep it WW friendly ;o) x

paid for it at work.. donned 2 extra layers (now totalling 11 layers including my actual uniform tshirt and jumper :p) and i still suffered all day. It was perishing in there today :( and you work some really cool miracles.. your meals when you mention them always sound gorgeous! :)

Hi Rach

Hope you're fine

M

i'm good thanks Aunty M, just home from work and tirrrrrrrred. :)

Blimey - strappy tops on a beach in April - what were you thinking :D I had a long sleeved cardigan on Weston Beach on Saturday and still had to borrow OH's jacket lol

You seem really positive at the moment - and your menu's sound lovely ... very motivated cutting meatballs into quarter!!

Good luck for WI this week!

Twigs
xx

dunno what i was thinking, but i was very disillusioned! :p have paid for it all today.. been miserably cold at work! ..oops? :D

hi, just catching up on the latest episode of "Rachael Craven strikes again..."

You do manage to get into all sorts of scrapes m'lady.

On the Davina front...make sure you do the warm up and cool down!!!! Stiff legs otherwise -she is the squatting queen and remember last time when you did the spinning...not pretty :eek:

I find Davina is much more about toning that aerobics so shouldn't get you tired out - more sore really. xx

toning is good - i need to do that.. does she do much that focuses on your core muscles cause thats what i need to work on.. stomach is terrible.. though my wings arent much better! :p

Hiya Rach

Thank you for the inbox reminder!! Been meaning to do it for ages and it completely escaped my mind, cheers for that!! Just been catching up on your diary and your Lenny escapades, how hilarious!!! Dogs are fab, think when me and b/f move in together we are going to get a dog too, we really like beagles, they are sooo gorgeous!!

Anyhoo i see you've been ultra good the last wee while with the diet, good on ya! If only id been the same, mega pig out at weekend, never mind back in zone 2day!! Will need to have a 100% months to shift the pounds ive piled on!

Hope you've had a decent day

x

you'll manage it no sweat - especially with all the running you're doing! :D have pm'd you anyway.. it wasnt urgent or anything but there you go :) glad you had a lovely time anyway in London.. it sounded amazing! :D

aaaaaaaanyway.. good evening all :D I am just snuggled up on my couch for the night. In a crappy mood, my dads decided to get married abroad and doesnt want anyone to go, and is point blank refusing to see why me and my sis are upset - after all my dad means a lot to us and we want to see him on his big day.. but he's being a pig about it, so i've had a good cry and generally cursed his name into the ground for the last few hours.

foodwise I have just about managed to keep myself from binging (and cursing my dad through mouthfuls of unhealthy food :p)

B - 60g shreddies (3) and 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - 80g spaghetti (4) 2 AA meatballs (3) passata, onion (0)
T - homemade celery soup (0) 3 ryvita (1.5) cucumber, salt, pepper (0)
S - satsuma (0.5) pear (1) 1 slice bread (1.5) 1/2 tbsp salad cream (0.5) 1 slice pork and stuffing (1.5)

total: 17.5 points.

just shows you how little things add up though.

tomorrows plan:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - cod loin (3) broccoli (0)
T - 150g lambs liver (6) onion (0) gravy granules (2) broccoli (0)

total: 15 points + whatever chocolate bar i fancy. Think its going to have to be a creme egg :p

however before anything passes my lips, i need to WI! Determined! Really hope its a good loss this week!

Anyway, I am shattered and have a bad head from snivling like a loser, so i think i'm going to go hide in bed.

Na night all xxx

You deserve a good loss Rach, sending you lots of luck but I don't think your'll be needing it! You never know your Dad may change his mind the closer the wedding gets? I decided to get married last year and wasn't going to tell anyone but decided 2 weeks before the wedding to invite a handful of family. So things may change hun.

Have a good evening xx

i can understand you feeling hurt but it is his wedding and i guess you have to respect his choice. I know you love him and want to be there, but he'll still be your dad and you can have a big knees up when he comes back, tho i guess at the moment a knee up might be exactly what you want to do to him.
Be strong and you're doing fab foodwise-besides wedding cake is loaded with points!!!

I second this ... especially the knees up bit!!! Hope you slept well babes. Will be hunting out the AA meatballs in sainsburys moro!!! *Big Hugs*

thanks all.

well, i lost 6lbs this week :) I now weigh exactly 200lbs - so aiming for 1 or 2lbs next week to bring me into the 100's - it'll be the first time i've been under 200lbs since I was 13 years old :p

day off work today, so doing some well needed housework - got all my washing out on the line already - hopefully its going to be nice enough to dry them all for me for tomorrow.. if not, will have to splodge around in damp clothes in the morning..

food plan hasnt changed as of yet, but probably will have by teatime :p

off to put some more washing in.. laters :) xxx

WOW another person with a 6lb loss ... I hope this condition is contageous!!!

Well done ... next week you'll be well in the 100's :)

Twigs
xx

well done rach thats totally brilliant - u have just reminded me what happens when u actually follow the plan properly - u should be so proud of urself!!! well done hip hip hurray!!!

also dont feel too down about ur dad - my cousin got married abroad didnt tell anyone and when she came back organised a huge party here so everyone else could celebrate with them -mayb ur dad might do somethin similar. hope it hasnt upset u too much - do some more cursing and get it out ur system!!

hope u have another amazingly good week hun food wise then u will be out the 200s -what an achievement - u need to treat urself when u get to that milestone - roll on pay day hey!!! also hope ur not missin lenny too much!! xxx

thanks all :)

still missing Lenny :( i liked walking him, hes such a daft brush. Amber is here purring like a foghorn trying to remind me I have an amazing pussycat and that I dont need a dog, but she draws the line at a collar and leash :p

Wow hun 6lb's is brill :D

Hope u sort things out with ur Dad hun x

Have a great day off sunshine bound to help xxx

See Rach you didn't need that luck, 6Ibs is amazing congratulations.

Enjoy your day off xx

Jess, i try not to :p

thanks Trace and Haylez :D wont let the team down next week - I am going to see under 200lbs - WHOOP! :D x

In a crappy mood, my dads decided to get married abroad and doesnt want anyone to go, and is point blank refusing to see why me and my sis are upset - after all my dad means a lot to us and we want to see him on his big day.. but he's being a pig about it, so i've had a good cry and generally cursed his name into the ground for the last few hours.

I totally sympathise and understand how upsetting this is for you, I didn't get invited to my dads 2nd or 3rd weddings, mum had to tell me about the 2nd wedding and I didn't even know that I had twin half sisters until 6 months after they were born and I got a birthday card from them! The 3rd he rung me up after the event to tell me about it, I did point out that I would have liked to been invited, he said no one was invited then I found out my nan had gone! - sometimes people just don't think how their actions will affect other people!

thanks everyone, and thanks Lydia - glad i'm not the only one to see it my way.. i understand why and everything, but my dad doesnt understand that me and my sister want to see him get married! thats whats so infuriating!

Is it worth trying to explain things again to him once emotions have settled down?

well thats what i tried to do yesterday - he told me to grow up, stop being selfish - its his day, not mine, so f*ck everyone else, he wants to get married in mauritius and doesnt want me or Laura there :p

either way, im over it.. i consoled myself with primark shopping instead of the chocolate bar i promised myself yesterday.. £13 is expensive for chocolate but we're good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back