Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
really missing you Rachael

Missing you :( come back to us!!!!!! xxxx hope all is well with you xxx

lets hope she has managed to get to tescos for the foil :):)

Maybe all the stores around Rach have mysteriously ran out of tinfoil and double-sided sticky tape so thats why she cant do a Blue Peter (they were fascinated with their double-sided sticky tape!) job and fix her computer!

Text from Rach during the night. Was flying this morning and back in a week

Irene x
Flying where? i didnt think her hols were for a while yet or am i wrong?!

HOLIDAY - that menas 7 days without you Rach plus time awol for internet probs. Thats going to require some serious posting on your return to compensate.

BUT enjoy every minute of your hols you deserve them

M

Me too Twiggy! Me too! To think i've only just starting working in the real world and i already want a holiday. I've got at least 45 more years in this work malarkey. What a thought!! :eek:

good morning! :D guess who came back to find (hurrah!) that when switching her internet back on, minimins works again! :D

and i booked my hols in January so not too last minute :p we went to Albufeira in the Algarve - 30 degrees + all week - fantastic for anyone who unlike me is not allergic to the sun :D I am of course covered in my usual lumps and bumps and am rather itchy however I am finally managing to properly manage my sun exposure and so I am much better than usual and actually have a very very pale tan to show for it, instead of my usual pasty whiteness! :)

Come back to find my fridge has overloaded itself and ran my electricity right down to nothing (on a meter) and so obviously a couple of days before I came home my freezer has defrosted and I've lost my entire freezer of food :( kitchen totally flooded with now stagnant water and I had loads of books stacked in the kitchen (awaiting a new bookshelf home) and they've been ruined :( scales have also been stood in the water and so they're not working either.. water was inches away from entering my living room (which is laminate flooring, and my internet box is at one side of the door and my other bookshelf plus extra shelfless books are at the other) so I am rather lucky really!

Either way, back on the diet today. Matty insistent that we will be decorating today at some point (having no internet these past weeks has meant I now have a newly decorated stair passage in magnolia with new beige carpet) as now the stairs are done (open plan into the living room) the living room looks scruffy and needs doing. Which is fair enough, but my thoughts on the matter are "look lovey, you're the unemployed one, so how about you start it as unless you've not noticed, I have a broken fridge which needs replacing, 2 tins of soup and a tin of coconut milk in the house to eat other than cereal, and to be honest I would love a day off before going back to work tomorrow at 7am! (Only got back at 1 this morning! :p)

So no idea where I am at diet wise - I lived on fish dishes while away as I love eating local food rather than english if I'm on holiday, but my jeans were much tighter on the way home, so I'm going to estimate a gain of 3 or 4 lbs at least. But I enjoyed it, so thats all that matters and now I am back to normality, I can get back to the diet with a vengeance :D

so.. food plan for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - most likely one of those tins of soup (2)
T - no idea until I have sorted the fridge and shopped! :p

heading off now, will be back later to catch up with everyone. Missed you all! xxx

oooh what time will you be there?

Not sure yet. Going to Queen Elizabeth hospital first to see new baby then. Just waiting to hear from Paul re visiting times.

About 7 at metrocentre?

Irene xx

Morning rach.
Nice to have you back glad you had a fab time,hope you feel less itchy soon and get the freezer and flooding sorted xx

thanks Fuzzy and Jane :D Irene, how about text me when you get there and I can be there in 20mins from then? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back