Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh poor you - that's always my nightmare when I'm travelling back from hols - that something has gone wrong with the house. Just what you don't need after a long journey!

Hope you get it all sorted ... and WELCOME BACK! :)

Twigs
xx

Wellcome back Rach - hope you get the fridge and mess sorted soon hun :eek:

Sounds like you had a great holiday and shouldn't worry too much about holiday weight gain it will soon be gone x

Hey, welcome back and glad you had a lovely time.

My mum came home to a defrosted freezer too....maybe there is just an evil spirit that is really jealous when people go on holiday and causes mischief....just a thought.xx

house is an absolute tip! i have clothes and sheets and stuff everywhere. Everything smells of stagnant water and i just discovered a little cockroach in the bathroom.. dead, but still i have now started a full-on assault of the entire house to make sure there arent any more!

points for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - sainsburys ratatouille provencale (2.5) 1 slice toast (1.5) 4 slices parma ham (2)
T - youngs breaded fish portion (4.5) broccoli, carrots (0)
S - cadburys creme egg (3.5), banana and custard mullerlight (1.5) with sliced apple (0.5) and banana (1.5) babybel cheddar light (1.5) space raiders pickled onion flavour crisps (1) skips (1.5)

total: 23 points but i know i've had something else and that I am 2.5 over.. but i can't find where i wrote it all down :p

having a glass of l.c. tonic then back to the tidying / washing / after holiday madness!

So glad you had a lovely time:D

Sorry about the rotten welcome when you got home:(

Hope you got to see Irene this evening.

Good luck with getting back on track - I'm sure you'll continue to whop my butt!

So lovely to have you back m'dear. I'm glad you had a good time on holiday and top work with the slight tan :) I'm so sorry to hear about the flood that's absolutely rubish. I hope you manage to get everything sorted and managed to salvage some of your books. Have a proper catch up tomorrow. Take care x x x

welcome back! glad you had a lovely time! (bad bad freezer tho!)

Great to see you back Rach, sorry about the freezer. Hope you are getting it organised.

M

After the possibility of your suitcase going missing & something happing to 1 of the cats thats my 1 big fear coming home to a disaster!:( So sorry to hear bout your traumas rach but you seem to be taking it in your stride, eww about the cockroach:jelous: we saw plenty on hol but thankfully none in my house when i got back!

Welcome back huni bet sainsburys have missed you just as much as we have!:) xxx

Hello there

Just wanted to say Hi, I joined WW on monday, not new to dieting though lol - just thought I'd drop by - haven't had time to read all your diary yet as now off to work, but will catch up later.

Hope you don't find it too hard going back to work - I struggle every morning, let alone after a hol......:D

Bev x

thanks everyone, well.. have buggared me laptop :p sat last night with a bottle of l. c. tonic and when i opened it it fizzed all over my keyboard. I now only have the use of the keys left of F :p

turned it off and leaving it to air out so hopefully they will be back later :D so of course, to satisfy my needs I am at Ma and Pa's using their computer while I wait for Matty :)

Transformers today :D might also do Public Enemies, depending on if Matty has time. If not, it'll be Public Enemies and Ice Age 3 next wed :D

devastated.. sat last night checking my emails at around 11pm and there was a free voucher to see Ice Age 3 last night at 9pm.. typical! :p

hope everyone's good.. work went really fast today - busied myself with salad bar and pizza bar :) Pizza bar has really missed me.. it was a state this morning! :p

Think i may get a job in a supermarket at least they have to have aircon cos the food needs to be kept cool! i went into tescos after work & could have stayed there all day it was lovely!

How rubbish that no-one could keep the pizza bit clean while you were away i hate coming back to a mess at work:( x

Oh Rach we need to hook you up with some decent technology don't week chicky. You've had a really rough time of it recently haven't you.

I hope sainsburys appreciate having you back as much as we all do :D xx

Think i may get a job in a supermarket at least they have to have aircon cos the food needs to be kept cool! i went into tescos after work & could have stayed there all day it was lovely!

Tehe charly you are so right i did exactly the same. I had to be dragged away from co-op. xx

I have been amusing myself working out what words you can spell with the letters to the left of F
dead
dread
seaweed
creed
seed (and deseed)
card(s)
weed

anyone got anymore?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back