Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterdays food was absolutely divine.. probably the best meal i have had out in years.. keep remembering the mash potato :drool:

just had some homemade spicy carrot and lentil soup.. pretty nice! :D whole recipe was 3.5 points and it makes 4 servings, so had 2 slices bread and counted 4 points for lunch :)

Rach maybe you can answer something for me! In all the books it says 150g lentils cooked is 0.5p. Ok cool but how do you point dry lentil before they are cooked??

Soup soups yummy yummy!!

xx

hmm.. let me double check my packet again before i make another mistake! :p

gutted.. i made a boo boo.. 45g dried lentils makes a cooked 80g serving.. so i had 140g dried lentils, so 3 servings, and according to my scales thats 3.5 points.. damnit! :p

so recipe was 5.. so serving is 1.5 :p damnit.

Hey my little beaut

Your food from last night sounds AMAZING!! Especially the main course! YUM! I'm having the same picky problem too because i ate a lot yesterday i keep trying to distract myself though and so far it seems to be working. I have had a couple of SF jellies though. I hope you have a good day m'dear. Don't forget to make the most of the last 42minutes today as well. :D xxx

Hey my little beaut

Your food from last night sounds AMAZING!! Especially the main course! YUM! I'm having the same picky problem too because i ate a lot yesterday i keep trying to distract myself though and so far it seems to be working. I have had a couple of SF jellies though. I hope you have a good day m'dear. Don't forget to make the most of the last 42minutes today as well. :D xxx

i've failed at keeping points today but i have at least walked Lenny for 2 and a half hours in total.. earning 6.5AP.. and i've eaten everything that i could pick at now, so we're sorted haha :D

Just looked at your info down the left side. WOW 40 lbs off

Well done

Irene xx

thanks - hoping i can finally hit the big 42 soon :D next tuesday would be fantastic but a STS would be wonderful because i keep hitting 40 and going backwards! :p

thanks both of you :)

tomorrow will be more successful! :D

Wow 6.5 APs! Check you out. xxx

morning! :D had a good sleep last night as went to bed at 10 cause I was so tired! (nothing to do with the fact i was terrified i would binge eat the entirity of my house LOL :D)

today I am supposed to be going to a mates for a "party" - not seen her in about 4 years.. not sure if i mentioned her before - her name is Katie and she's the girl i went to WW with originally when i started college.. we both started about a stone or so apart - I was a stone heavier.. she stopped going claiming I was bullying HER - yet she invited another friend along, and one day let me weigh first and told me to get seats, then after weighing completely ignored me and sat over the other side of the room with her mate?!?!

But ive kept in touch with her on facebook anyway - she added me as a friend and added these details: "We used to be friends but then Rachael was a ***** so we don't speak anymore"

why bother?! but anyway.. she's ballooned after leaving WW and I would say now tips the scales a good 4 or 5 stone heavier than when she first started WW with me..

I am almost 3 stone LIGHTER than when i first started WW with her :) i might not be at goal, but I should take these little victories where I can :D

so today's plan is dog-walking and mucho time on my appearance to make sure I look tops for later :)

shame i have killer period pains :mad: but at the same time, glad theyve appeared as i'm 6.5 weeks into this cycle (and about -1.5 weeks away from sheer panic mode LOL :D)

either way its not so bad, have to go to docs on mon as finally getting the implanon and if my period hadnt arrived by then, they woulda tested me (not that i havent myself but even after 4 tests, i still question my capabilities hahaha :D )

anyway.. Lenny walking time.. he's just scratched my leg to pieces telling me its after 7am and being up for more than 10 minutes before being out the door walking with him is unacceptable! :p haha - he's laid on the floor making his little grunty piggy noises atm in disgust - bless him! :)

rub her nose in it chick i love gloating lol.hope you have a great time flashing the thinner body past her hehehe x x.i too had to go to bed early last night as was really hungry yesterday think its cos its nearly time of month(hate it cos i have to eat everything in site).have a nice day x

Hi Rach

Oh Yes I remember you talking about the so called 'friend' before ... but jeez you have patience, I would have binned her long ago - even though it's plainly obvious she's just jealous. BUT if I had binned her I wouldn't get the satisfaction of meeting her today like you have :D Enjoy every second of it (even though she'll probably say you look ill and too thin lol)

5 party eggs (3)

What are party eggs? images of brightly painted eggs twirling on a dancefloor are jumping to mind! :D

yesterdays food was absolutely divine.. probably the best meal i have had out in years.. keep remembering the mash potato :drool:

Mmmm I lOVE mash potato - the place near I work does basil mash with red mullet ..mmmmm :drool:

Have a great day and enjoy the party (are you taking the eggs? :rotflmao:!)

Twigs
xx

ooooo Rach your meet up today sounds like the ideal oppurtunity to rub her nose in it !!!!!!!!!! Ggrrr i hate people like that there is simply no need for it! Lifes to short for a start! .... Head up high shoulders back hun! i bet you'll look stunning ;) ..

How come you manage to walk for 2.5 hours? what sort of dog is Lenny ? ... id love to be earning 6.5aps extra specially for weekends where wine and chinese is involved! haha

rub her nose in it chick i love gloating lol.hope you have a great time flashing the thinner body past her hehehe x x.i too had to go to bed early last night as was really hungry yesterday think its cos its nearly time of month(hate it cos i have to eat everything in site).have a nice day x

must be a TOTM thing then! i think i'll probably start today - woke up ferociously sweaty with pains this morning.. not nice! :jelous:

What are party eggs? images of brightly painted eggs twirling on a dancefloor are jumping to mind! :D

you know those little mini scotch eggs that have egg mayo in the middle? those. I picked em up cheap for Matty to munch but as per usual self sabotaged and ate most of them myself :p

Mmmm I lOVE mash potato - the place near I work does basil mash with red mullet ..mmmmm :drool:

Have a great day and enjoy the party (are you taking the eggs? :rotflmao:!)

Twigs
xx

i've never had red mullet - always wanted to try it! the mash sounds gorgeous.. on a random note, you didnt happen to see Come Dine with Me yesterday did you? with the guy who got an all time low of 7 points all together.. just reminded me of his mash - he mixed in loads of random herbs and served up stuff he'd dropped on the floor.. horrendous but funny! (unless you were one of his guests haha! :p)

anyway, i am back from my walk - took a "detour" (got lost :p) - wandered for ages looking for a familiar path.. found one after 40 minutes.. then realised I had somehow managed to get all the way to Lintzford which is on the other side of the valley from Chopwell haha :D was not impressed that I had to basically turn back - of course i dont go backwards too well so didnt come back the same way I had gone either.. but alls good, i made it in the end - and clocked up 1h 30mins of low intensity activity :D - 4AP!

depending on plans later (Katie still not gotten back to me and does she heck as like answer calls or texts?!) will be walking him again so should be able to rack up another 2.5 at least :) x

Ohh I love come dine with me ... the voice-over guy is hilarious! But no didn't see last nights :(

Aha - that's what those mini eggs are called ... mmm lovely - but daren't buy them or will eat the whole pack!

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back