Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like twiggs i love the voice over man on come dine with me,he comes out with all the things we are thinking & darent say!

As for the so-called mate apart from wanting to flaunt your slim bod in her face i'd be boycotting her party & would have told her to stick her idea of friendship up her *rse a long time ago!
xx

well it looks like i won't be going anyway.. i've rang / texted - no answer and i'm not just showing up unannounced - wondering if its another of her weird little "get one over on me" things - invite me then not tell me whats happening or whatever..

either way, not bothered - chinese on the cards plus night in with Matty if i don't go so its not like i'm losing out :D

food for today anyway:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt 1% fat milk (1.5)
L - medium mcchicken nuggets meal (9.5) with a diet coke (0)
T - plan is vegetable or mushroom chow mein (apparently 4, but i'll be safe and count 6.. and a few more if i dont wanna munch later :D)

just realised its 4 weeks today until pirate pay day! need to hit the 13's before then!

DETERMINATION! :p

so i need 3lbs off to hit below 14, so will aim for.. 4lbs for the next 4 weeks.. baby baby steps :D

Hope you have a lovely evening in with Matty and chinese! :) xx

thanks Loz :)

anyway, Matty has been messing about programming and has been nice enough to make up a points / activity points calculator for us if anyone wants it?

Available here:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

once you download it, you will need WinRaR or WinZip to decompress the file - click setup.exe and follow the prompts - its pretty straight forward :)

thanks Loz :)

anyway, Matty has been messing about programming and has been nice enough to make up a points / activity points calculator for us if anyone wants it?

Available here:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

once you download it, you will need WinRaR or WinZip to decompress the file - click setup.exe and follow the prompts - its pretty straight forward :)

Ahh nuts - doesn't work here at work ... will try it tonight ... mmmmmmmmm chineessseeeee xx

i know, sadly excited for chinese like! going to be good though - no prawn crackers today! I keep thinking of chicken in batter with sweet and sour sauce with rice.. but i will resist! :p Naughty Rach! :copon:

Hi Rach. Say thanks to Matty for the calculator!

Enjoy chinese later - I just had chinese buffet for lunch - t'was yum.

Jane, how do you make garlic mash - is it just ordinary mashed potato with garlic mashed into it and what are the quantities?

Ta x

ace little tool thanks rachael and enjoy your chinese :)

Thats a great wee tool, pass on thanks to Matty! Hope youre Chinese is brilliant! I want one now...:(

Hi Rach. Say thanks to Matty for the calculator!

Enjoy chinese later - I just had chinese buffet for lunch - t'was yum.

Jane, how do you make garlic mash - is it just ordinary mashed potato with garlic mashed into it and what are the quantities?

Ta x

peel your required amount of spuds, add one chopped spring onion per person, and garlic to taste , i use 2 cloves when making it for the 2 of us, just peel and chop in half. boil all together til spuds cooked and mash. the beauty is that the softened garlic adds the moisture and it rquires no fat, so the only points are in the spuds, and it really is nice

Rach that Karen has had enough chances get her knocked off of Facebook and no more contact she is not worthy of your friendship.

Better plan to tuck up with Matty and tuck in to chinese.

M

Morning Rach

Hope you enjoyed ya eve of man and chinese - sounds a far better combination that a childish friend. xx

Leave her be and be safe in the knowlege that you have risen above her, lost the weight and moved on - she aint worthy - DELETE xx

morning all :) Matty very chuffed with himself that he was useful.. i think having no job is getting to him.. (its definitely getting to me! :p)

was 100% yesterday, and blimey my stomach let me know this morning - I was famished when i woke up at half 6!

today i'm working 5-8 (how pitiful is that shift?!) and then i am heading out for a friends birthday on town. One drink for me as I have to drive home and also need to be up really early to walk the dog before work the next day (8-2) so i won't be out for too long.

Decided I am going to cut a point - I'm getting close to 14st now, so i feel I probably need to lose one to push myself over into the 13's :) so 22 points from now on!

Need to save one of those for my single vodka and diet coke later, so 21 points to play with today :)

food plan:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt 1% fat milk (1.5)
L - 225g potato (2.5) 100g turkey (2) 5g gravy granules made up with water (0.5) green beans, broccoli (0) 4 slices streaky bacon (5)
T - spicy lentil soup (1.5) slice bread (1.5)
S - 1 vodka and diet coke / slimline tonic (1)

total: 18/22 points

Last edited:
Thanks for the mash assistance Jane - I'll definitely try that.

Have a good day at work Rachel and I agree with the others about your facebook-non-friend - delete!

The way I make garlic mash is I add some garlic salt.. yum. Plus I always "mash" mine with an electric whisk, makes it really smooth. Plus add chives and low fat créme fraiche, best mash evvveeeer :)

which sadistic manager does the rotas at your place rach?
angry-smiley-019.gif
what a ridiculous shift to do esp when you are going out for the night! x

Hope you enjoy tonight and thanls for the monsoon links, that handbag is winging it's way towards me even as I write!!!!!

Thanks

M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back