Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey my lovely i have missed thee muchly of course. I hope you have recovered from your dodgy bread incident. The AP calculator is epic! Well done Matty! :D. I hope you had a lovely weekend my love. Have a catch up tomorrow. xxx

morning all! well, weather here sucks and i am badly again - what've i eaten this time? :p

..maybe the bread was okay after all and i didnt cook my turkey properly or something? :( I was so proud of myself as well.. i have never cooked one before and it came out so tasty! :D

sure it will pass, just really worried about taking the dog out incase i need to run to the loo in the middle! Of course, i'm not worried about going in a field, just that lennys so strong he would probs pull me over and drag me down the path with my pants around my ankles :rotflmao:

but anyway, in a bid to settle my stomach i have had a slice of dry toast.. hopefully that'll help.

nothing exciting planned for today.. picking up a canvas i had made for my dad for his birthday - my friend does a really nice job of them :) maybe later i will have a look for something else for him.. maybe a t-shirt or something like that :) x

ouch rach that could end up rather painful with grass burns on your behind! not to mention would would happen if a fellow dog walker found you! ha ha x

something to tell the grandkids though :D

can i just say, this was only a possible outcome.. it didnt actually happen! :p

just found THE photo i've been looking for for ages to show me at my biggest:

Pop pop's 50th in 2007 - I was around 18 stone.

Mam has it hung in her office :(

Attachments

• IMG_0684.JPG
    IMG_0684.JPG
    425.3 KB · Views: 56
afternoon! well, i am sat here (watching Come Dine with Me, of course) - timed my walk with Lenny for the hour between when Deal or No Deal was on :p

just had my tea which i have to say wasn't too bad for being so cheap :D got a free chicken last night when we closed, so i nicked the breasts off it this morning and added some mushrooms, onions and a jar of Sainsburys basics curry sauce (9p, oh yes!) - dont get me wrong, it wasnt close to a REAL curry.. reminded me more of chips and curry sauce, but was still enjoyable all the same :)

arms hurting like mad - finally got the implant done today :p went to the clinic this morning as period still not started 7 weeks in, so they booked me a new appt for the 26th. Walked outta the clinic and got home to find I had started! So rang up and got my appointment back :)

so i now have a roddy thing in my arm and im so tempted to touch it, but the thought of touching it makes me feel queasy.. but i still really wanna touch it :D

food for today has been pickier than I wanted.. :( but its first day of period so what can you do? (apart from sew my mouth shut!)

B - 50g weetos (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - netto chunky chicken and veg soup (3.5) mixed free salad (0)
T - 1/2 jar sainsburys curry sauce (2.5) chicken breast (2.5) mushrooms, onions (0) 40g bulgar wheat (2)
S - 4 slices ww malted danish (3) 3 slices wafer chicken (0.5) tomatoes (0) small pear (0.5) tin tuna (2) 2 slices bread (3)

total: 23.5 / 22 points

and i've earned 4.5AP today for an hour and 45 minutes of walking with Lenny :) still pleased with myself even though i have gone slightly over points..

Evening

Hope your tum is a little more settled now - that pic of you is nice - you don't look 18 stone on it though..............

Good luck for weigh in tmoz xx

Hope your tummy feels better soon luv! :(

And how funny being dragged round a field mid squat :rotflmao:

xx

LOL-this kind of happened to me !! when i was preggers with Olivia we went to a party up in yorkshire which involved camping the hosts garden. I woke up somewhere around dawn, really needing a wee. i could still hear music comming from the house and tbh the thought of fighting my huge belly thru loads of drunken people didnt appeal, i decided that crouching behind the tent was my best option-so leggings and drawers round my ankles i over balanced and fell over ,baring all to the world. Phew was i glad it ws so early and no one else was around to see-well appart from the bloke about 2 tents away having a pee up the hedge!!!

Hope your tum is better soon

thanking youuuuuuuu :D well, plaster is off and I am admiring my bruise and the massive cut in my arm.. its WELL cool!

really picky now and no points left.. had two massive jugs of water.. not helping :(

think bedtime might be in order soon! :p

Hope youre arm is ok, people kept telling me how sore my arm looked for ages after I had it done! lol! Its good tho! What a difference in that pic and I havent seen you in ages so can only imagine the actual difference!! keep going angel !! :D

cheers Jen :) i'm actually maybe only 5lbs lighter than I was when I last saw you.. I've been messing around for months!

I did however lose 1lb this week, so I'm 14st 2lbs :) only one more pound to 3 stone :D

Loads of people have mentioned this last week that I look like I've lost weight though which I am pleased about :) i do feel a lot better from walking Lenny so much, even though this morning I could've happily stayed in bed! :p

"treating" myself to sausage casserole for tea.. i usually avoid all things sausagey but i'm going to point it in and enjoy it :D

food plan for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - netto vegetable soup (2) 2 slices hovis bread (3)
T - sausage casserole made with 2 netto pork sausages (6) onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms, mixed herbs, chopped tomatoes, water (0) 225g jacket potato (2.5)
S -

total: 17.5/22 points - leaving me 4.5 to play with should i need them :)

Hi Rach

The exercise must be really toning you up ... can't wait for people to notice I'm losing weight (although I have stalled for last few weeks).

I try to avoid sausages too, but when I actually do point them I'm surprised they're not as bad as I thought!

1lb away from 3 stone is amazing ... I can't wait to get to 2 stone, so can't even imagine what 3 feels like!

Have a great day
Twigs
xx

Morning Rach.... you are doing so so well! ..... That photo of you is lovely and as fitz mentioned you certainly dont look 18stone in it! .. Your doing fantabulously well hun :) ...
Am just gonna send you a cheeky PM concering your implant ;) hehe

Have a fab day xx

no probs :) x

well, i've already de-railed.. good thing its just after WI so i can fix it :)

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - netto vegetable soup (2) 2 slices hovis bread (3) 30g philadelphia light (1)
T - sausage casserole made with 2 netto pork sausages (6) onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms, mixed herbs, chopped tomatoes, water (0) free veg (0)
S - 1/3pack giovanni proscuitto and cheese pasta (5) 1 rasher streaky bacon (1.5) 1/2 tin tuna (1) onion (0) and 30g philadelphia light (1)

total: 24.5 / 22 points

i have however earned 2.5 bonus points this morning from walking, so not worrying TOO much.. going to try to be 100% at work later though :)

thanking youuuuuuuu :D well, plaster is off and I am admiring my bruise and the massive cut in my arm.. its WELL cool!

really picky now and no points left.. had two massive jugs of water.. not helping :(

think bedtime might be in order soon! :p
Urrgh! you have made me feel queasy now
vomit-smiley-002.gif
have you touched it yet?? & how the hell do they make the "big cut?"

Nice pic of you rach even tho you look much nicer now;)..who is the young man with you..matty? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back