Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no! :mad:

x

Are you all ready to lead miss claire astray this weekend rach?
I mean in a behavioural way & not literally get lost on the train or anything! xx

Hi Hon

I see you made it home safe ... I keep thinking about poor claire still travelling!! :(

Had a FAB time last night!!! Can't wait for the next one :)

Glad you like the photos :D

Twigs
xxxxxx

had an absolutely amazing time this weekend - cant wait for the next one- hopefully a bit more central for Claire and me as I'm knackered from travelling, and when i texted poor Claire at 8, she wasnt even back at Dumfries!

JS was lush.. want one up here - best indian food i've had in the UK for defo :D (best ive had was actually in Portugal of all places!)

everyone was so lovely and had such a brill time :) cant believe how fast the weekend has gone!

eaten like a pig today.. weigh in in morning isnt promising but whatever the weather i'll be back at it 100% for the next week :D Twigs is dead close to her 10%, and i'm hopefully not too many lbs up so could hit my 3st if i work hard enough! :) x

cheers for the text btw Jane, i just got it before :D no headache for me!

hows yours? xxx

had an absolutely amazing time this weekend - cant wait for the next one- hopefully a bit more central for Claire and me as I'm knackered from travelling, and when i texted poor Claire at 8, she wasnt even back at Dumfries!
Hiya rach i was just asking my OH where a central location would be for everyone for next meet and he said around York way???what does everyone think..
I hope claire is home by now,take care xx

York would be fab.. its a gorgeous place and only an hour from me on the train, and a good cut off Claires journey as well :D

started day 1 off well anyway.. 2 slices toast and marmite.. my breath smells lush LOL :D x

Hiya rach i was just asking my OH where a central location would be for everyone for next meet and he said around York way???what does everyone think..
I hope claire is home by now,take care xx

York would be great, its a lovely city - I used to go out with someone from York - *sigh* he was soooo gorgeous!!

Mornin rachy poo pants!;)

I was tired so you & claire must have been knackered!

You must take a look at my album there are some lovely pix of you & claire together..like a happy couple!! x

Hiya Rach

Was loverly to meet you on Saturday - did I see a red piece in your hair - looked lovely unless I dreamt it ???

Glad you guys had a fabulous weekend and hope you aren't too tired today Rach. You guys should go to York if you haven't been - I was at uni there and it is beyooootiful!!

Hey rach...York is looking pretty promising for the next meet...:D:D:D

Hope youve had a fab day..
BTW-you look fabulous in the meet pictures :) xx

Ohh York is far ... will have to save my pennies :)

10% is def not gonna be mine this week - had a muffin today and a Caramel ... feel a cold coming on :cry:

Hope you had a great day!

Twigs
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back