Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?
That is - why is she leaving rather than why are you upset

because of an argument with a certain person (because i asked them why they had said something about me) and because of a misunderstanding its blown out of all proportion and Aunty M has left :(

:cry:That's sad :cry:
Is there anything that can be done do you think

Rach its OK its just my silly over reaction, after Mini contacted me yesterday I accepted what she suggested and the diary is comng back later. I may be a little quiet for a bit but I'm OK

M

Rach its OK its just my silly over reaction, after Mini contacted me yesterday I accepted what she suggested and the diary is comng back later. I may be a little quiet for a bit but I'm OK

M

Oh M ... don't go quiet - we all love you here xxxx

Me makes four!
Whatever it was - I'm glad it's over with - I so need my PA & SSA updates:p (Oh, and the inspiration that is our M)
BTW did anyone get chance to comment on the silky drawers before the diary went AWOL?:eek:

I don't think so.. M did I read correctly.. Did your skirt and knickers fall down in front of a patient?? :eek:

I thought that's what I'd read too - but couldn't get back to check:p

Thank you girls perhaps we need to leave this its cluttering up Rachs pages I'll see you back at mine later

M

i dont mind :D you can clutter me up as much as you like - i'm just so glad you're still here :)

my laptop is offline (charger gone again) and so i didnt know until i got a text this morning so that has totally made my day :)

love you lots Aunty M, so glad you're still here :) *big hugs*

plus i miss the SSA/Pa updates too :( please hurry up bringing your diary back!

aanyway, just a tiny update from me and its only food really:

B - 30g weetos (2) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - sainsburys basics cream of tomato soup (2.5) 2 apples (1) small pear (0.5)
T - going out to metro centre, so might be Buffet King (chinese) or Nandos - depends what Mister Matty decrees.. i wont complain, i'm just hungry! :p
S - chocolate biscuit :)mad: cant leave em alone atm! 1.5) 1pk wotsits (1.5)

total: 9.5points

oh p.s.. car wouldnt start this morning - nice RAC man showed up 90minutes after i called and also let me know that in addition to my starting problems, my fan belt needs adjustment, my starter motor could do with replacing and my car bumper at the front has decided to unweld itself from the cross member.. and advised me to get rid of my car fast :D LOL

Was he trying to say in a nice way that he thinks you are driving a heap of junk rach?:D xx

it still moves! :D

but yeah.. its pretty much a scrap heap job.. ringing insurance atm to see where i stand with this claim if i want to change my car :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back