Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
you were hoping people thought you naturally looked that tipsy? ;) just kidding!

..i am so munchy today its unreal!

hi rach hope going back to classes works out well for u - im thinking about it as well - my old leader was an old guy called gerard who pretty much gained back most the weight he was meant to have lost and also insisted that u didnt really need to exercise and in fact that exercising will make u gain weight - what a complete idiot!! needless to say i did better at the gym and without a leader the last time round... im thinkin of finding a new one thou - to keep me motivated and also for the shame of weighing in every week and never losing - it may keep me better on track!! xxx

thats what i need Gabs, the shaming LOL :p

Hey rach just checked out your pix they are luverly!

Think the shaming thing at class is good..prob why my losses are so slow:( theres only me & the cats to be embarrassed infront of!

Just out of interest can you join with only a small bit to lose? is there a minimum? xx

Just out of interest can you join with only a small bit to lose? is there a minimum? xx

Charly, its a 7lbs minimum over your weight when your bmi would be 20 (I think)

Rach, loved your photos - and good idea on going back to class if you think that's what you need

Is Matty's mum not a WW teacher? or did I make that up?

Could have done with losing the blimp in the purple check!;)

At least peeps know now why I don't do pics:eek:

i think we all look fab :D Rosie, Mattys mum is a gold member but shes not a leader.

..i have this idea in my head that i would love to be a leader, which is another reason i would like to join a class.. so I have it officially.. if that makes sense :p

also, was thinking today.. i dont know ANYONE who has the implant who isnt overweight.. and i have noticed I am much more munchy for chocolate biscuits since i went on it.. another reason why I want to go to class because as much as I am trying, i need to really push myself down into this new stone bracket!

just been to LBTs.. was a hard class today, aching a bit. Glad i went though :) 2.5AP earned :)

food for today:

B - 3 basics weetabix (2) 1/4pt soya light (0.5) mullerlight copy (1.5)
L - tin tuna (2) pasta (4) spring onion, peppers, green chilli (0) 1 tbsp l.f. mayo (0.5)
T - spaghetti bolognese and pasta (pointed by Mattys mam - 6.5)
S - 60g apple and raisins (2) mushroom soup (0) mullerlight copy (1.5) sainsburys basics mini roll (1.5) satsuma (0.5)

total: 22.5 points

Well from your food log it sounds like you are staying pretty in control of the munchies, well done! And glad you're aching from LBT - it makes it feel like your body worked hard and will make you proud when you don't ache after coz you will be super fit by then!! xx

might take a while for that - was too busy staring at the instructor.. you know when someone just fascinates you? she scares the life outta me but i cant help but stare at her :p

Morning Rach.
Bet your really looking forward to the class on Monday..
I hope you manage to steer clear of them chocci biscuits today..My DS wanted some dairy milk the other day and only ate 2 squares outta 8!!said he couldnt eat the rest,guess where it ended up...:confused: :17729:
your menus look great.
Take care x

oh yeah defo Fuzz :) and i woulda done exactly the same - asked matty last night if we had any fudges left and he said no.. so i rooted round in the cupboards just in case but he was right and i was gutted :(

didnt have any points left for one though! so good thing i didnt find one really :p

off shopping today WOOP :D just you watch, ill find buggar all :(

have a great day everyone - will catch up with you all later :) xx

food:

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - wetherspoons 5 bean chilli and rice (9.5)
T - not sure yet.. thinking some sort of roasted tomato and pepper pasta as need to use up some tomatoes and peppers!

Last edited:
Mornin hun,i found i put on weight when i had the injection,it was nice & convenient with no periods but the weight crept on slowly but surely:(,came off it in the end as couldnt be doing with feeling a chubbster!

Enjoy your shopping trip,i bought a sneaky jumper yest after promising no more clothes:eek:! x

:wavey:Have a lovely time shopping - is this just a reccie to see whats out there or are you actually going with a list?

I want to go Christmas shopping now:p but work won't let me:cry:

Ooh shopping sounds good to me hope you've had fun x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back