Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
hee hee sounds yummy the lasagne.

Hope your day goes quick at work hun

xxx

Hi hun hope you are ok xx are you sure the beans were 3 points - I thought half a tin was 2.5 points?

depends what beans you get :p i count 3 cause i can never remember which, but found out heinz / branston are definitely 3 per half tin minimum - sugar in them is horrendous :(

WW beans are quite nice Rach, the half size tins are 2 points.... and lets face it every point saved can be better spent on goodies :giggle:

hope youve had a good day x x

Hi Rachel,
Just caught up on your Dairy from weeks ago. Hope you are recovered after you car accident must have been horrible for you.
Have a good evening

Wendy x

Sorry to hear about the accident! ... only just catching up also, hope your alright now and had a good weekend and the WI's are going good for you! :) xxx

cheers everyone.. so busy at school i'm struggling to keep up with everyone!

hope everyone is doing okay :)

Hey my lovely. I hope all is well with you and you are keeping on top of things at school. Take care and don't be a stranger *hugs* xxx

We had the offsted call yesterday, they are in tomorrow :( we thought our biggest worry was whether we could pull Christmas play off with minimal practice !! Priorities change quickly!!!!

Have a great day x

Hi hun just popping in to say hi xx

It does sound so very busy for you Rach,hope you get some time to yourself some time, oh and Matty of course

M

Hope you had a good day at school my dear. xxx

Wow you must be busy rach we havnt heard from you in like 2 days?

Enjoy your weekend whatever you do xxx

sorry guys, i am popping in and keeping up with everyone just not posting as takes forever and i literally have no time for anything atm - taken on extra classes as mentor on sick, so teaching 18hrs a week instead of expected 11.. knackered!

diet non existant, though somehow i have ended up buying a 14 cardi and 14 top both from dotty p's yesterday.. :D and even though eating has gone to pot, i did at least go to spinning on monday :)

really hope everyone doing better than me atm! catch up with you all soon i promise xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back