Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey rach, your still doing well squeezing the exercise in keep it up! x

Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend x

Hey my lovely good on ya for taking on those extra hours. It'll be brilliant experience for you just don't go burning yourself out. Well done on still making time for spinning. Size 14!!! that is epic well done you. oOo i meant to ask did you have to pay a ridiculous sum of money for your medicial form before starting the course? Just trying to work out if they robbed me blind. I hope you have a lovely weekend and a chance to put your feet up. Take care. xxx

It must be exhausting Rach but so exhilarating as well and well done you for getting to spinning.

M

Hi Rach, just stopping by to say hope you are having a good weekend!xx

Hey my lovely how is it going at school? I hope all is well and you have been able to take some time for yourself too. Take care my love. xxx

:wavey:Anyone home?

Hope all is well

xxx

hello I'm here! :)

sorry i'm not about so much. Its the last run upto xmas, so i'm really busy.

Been to donate blood tonight and have signed up for bone marrow so my blood has gone away for tests. Got my little plaster on my arm and feeling very good about myself :)

Oh well done you, thats great. I have never thought about bone marrow, I'm not allowed to give blood anymore could I still give bone marrow?

Hope the teaching is going well still x

i dont think so.. think you have to be able to give blood.. will find out for you though :) x

Cheers hun x

Hey my beauty that's brilliant well done you. :) Hope you are still enjoying school and that you have lots of lovely things planned for the Christmas hols to help you recover from all your hard work. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back