Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you are doing really well sweetie x

How was the film? Did you avoid the big bag of choccies? I hate going to the cinema as a cinema visit NEEDS a big bag of revels lol.

When do you WI?

the film was SO good. If you havent seen it, go see it. Liam Neeson is jaw-droppingly amazing.. so good that I forgot ALL about my grapes until after the thing finished! I did share a diet coke with Matty though so maybe thats why I forgot - I am a right fidgeter in the flicks! Again though.. brilliant. Liam Neeson has restored my faith in sexy older men.. LOL :D

thank you very much for the encouragement btw. I love hearing how everyone else is doing and sharing different tips and experiences, and i really need it now I'm not at classes anymore!

Weigh in is tomorrow morning. I'm heading out early (10:30 is pretty early for me :p) to meet my mum and take her IKEA shopping, and after will try and force myself into another swim.. i have to force myself as its half term and i want to strangle all the kids who scream and splash and throw things, and i feel sick when i swim through an ominous warm patch in the pool :argh: i went today and managed 40 before the warm patch.. so want to do 40-50 tomorrow if i can and then make up the rest thursday morning to hit my 2mile per week swim target :p

at least Aquafit is still on tonight and no kids allowed :D not that i dont love them but I cant get serious about exercising when they're mucking around! And theres not even one lane at Birtley for just swimming which sucks cause the pool is definitely big enough to have one little section for us serious swimmers! :p *rant over*

oh and i had my hair done! :D but i forgot to take a pic before i went swimming and now my newly cut fringe looks like i've slept on it for 3 days - its all over the place!

so anyway, will shut up for now and post again in morning / afternoon with results :) crossing fingers for 1lb. 1lb would be nice. So would a curlywurly.. damn you Lea and your Wispa.. i've been planning my weightloss chocolate ever since i read your post :p LOL

EEEK, i want a wispa now! Lol.

Good luck for tomorrow's WI x

thanks so much Emma :)

well, i lost a 1/2lb so i'm really pleased! :D At least i assume its a 1/2lb. My BMI was 34.72 on Wii Fit and it said I had 1lb to my weekly goal, and my goal is 34.62, and i now weigh 34.65 which is more than halfway between :) i expected a small loss after last week, and I am so looking forward to points again! I have 2 slices of bread so I'm going to have some scrambled / poached eggs on toast i think! :D

Hi there. Well done on the half a pound. You were right to expect a small loss after last week - your body will be consolidating.

Well done going to the swimming pool despite the distractions - and warm bits *shudders*.

Do you like your new hairdo? I'm just in the process of growing out my last haircut and going back to what I'm used to, sad person that I am.

Well done blackwidow! That is brilliant! x

Karen i totally do that. I get a side fringe cut in, then it grows out then i get it cut back in again.. lol! :D unfortunately now its cut i have to straighten it.. so off to do that now.. :p

and thanks again Emma :) xxx

onwards and downwards! target is 1.5lb for next week :)

*sigh* just remembered what it is that triggers me eating - stress and boredom. Well, i'm definitely not stressed.. so today its the boredom. I've kept within my points (allowed 26, upto 21.5 so far) so i have a few to play with later - i have a Sainsburys raspberry trifle (4) or the dime/daim bar (3.5) so will see what i feel like later on.

I just realised I over IKEA'd it and as we were there for.. 4.5hours (LOL :D) i didnt go swimming. Will have to fit in tomorrow after work i guess :).

Food for today:

B - 2 slices sainsburys own brand bread (3)
30g philadelphia light (1)
L - IKEA pasta with organic tomato sauce (pointed this as 9 to be safe as have no idea what they put in the sauce and portion of pasta was pretty big)
T - Pasta (again but got the taste for it) with mince in WW mozzarella and rocket sauce, made with -60g pasta (dry weight), 50g ex.lean mince (2), 2 sticks of celery (0) 1/2 onion (0) and half a jar of WW mozzarella and rocket pasta sauce (1). Oh and I sprinkled it with 40g sainsburys BGTY farmhouse cheese (2.5) to try and jazz it up.

Bit disappointed with the sauce tbh. It was nice, but no nicer than my own sauce which is basicly a tin of chopped tomatoes, dried basil, clove of garlic and a bit of salt and pepper, which is 0 points rather than 1. Also because its free, i can have extra sauce which is good because i put extra 0-pointed ingredients in to make up for the rather small amount of mince. Also, the cheese didnt make any difference to the taste so was pointless putting it in.. but the pack is open now so I've portioned the whole thing into 2pt pieces and frozen it to stop me from eating it. Cheese is my worst downfall so no more will i eat half a block with a pack of crackers - if i fancy some i have ready made pointed portions available! :p (This is also where I realise I have no life.. lol. Ah well, this is what happens when i get stood up by friends!)

Well done on your half a pound! Here's to 1.5 next week!

Sorry about causing Wispa withdrawls. My mouth is watering at the thought....

Well done on your exercise too. You are doing so well. :)

thanks Lea :)

oh and i cured the boredom. My neighbour is stalking me (called round 4 times saturday, once sunday, twice monday and once yesterday to ask if i wanted to go round for a cuppa) and so when she came yesterday I made up and excuse and actually went out! I drove 25 minutes upto Cramlington to see my friends and stay away from her.. LOL :p she's canny, but yesterday she came and asked "hiya, i was just wondering can i have the network key to your Internet please? I'm connecting to an unsecured one but it keeps dropping out, and as you're next door your signal is dead strong." I honestly wonder what she believed i would say other than "get lost." Well, i could think of one other phrase but bit rude to post on here.. lol :p

but yesterday she came and asked "hiya, i was just wondering can i have the network key to your Internet please? I'm connecting to an unsecured one but it keeps dropping out, and as you're next door your signal is dead strong."

:eek: How cheeky!!!!!!!

You prob got enough exercise walking round IKEA to make up for not having your swim Rach - just realised where you got the Dime bars from too *drools*

thanks Lea :)

oh and i cured the boredom. My neighbour is stalking me (called round 4 times saturday, once sunday, twice monday and once yesterday to ask if i wanted to go round for a cuppa) and so when she came yesterday I made up and excuse and actually went out! I drove 25 minutes upto Cramlington to see my friends and stay away from her.. LOL :p she's canny, but yesterday she came and asked "hiya, i was just wondering can i have the network key to your Internet please? I'm connecting to an unsecured one but it keeps dropping out, and as you're next door your signal is dead strong." I honestly wonder what she believed i would say other than "get lost." Well, i could think of one other phrase but bit rude to post on here.. lol :p

:eek::eek::eek:

I would never let anyone use my internet, it's sacred! Lol. How rude! You can get internet for £5 a month these days, what a tight cow.

thanks everyone for the support! :d and yeah Karen.. i caved and it was only 90p for the 3 bar pack but I did the damage control and gave 2 away. I enjoyed every last chocolatey bit.. it was BEAUTIFUL!

and yeah I'm the same Jess - my friend did it this time and i didnt dare say its not what I wanted so I have had a little trim myself.. but no doubt it will be grown out and cut back in again haha! Is your hair like it is on your avatar? Because it looks lush just how it is. I had 3 inches taken off mine (was around your length) so it just reaches my shoulders now, and now I think its too short haha - never satisfied! :)

sorry Starlight - i didnt mean to. Next time i buy a pack of three i will post you one and post one to Karen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back