Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Rach! Just popping in to wish you a nice Wednesday :)
(on my phone so can't have a gander at the clobber, will have a peek tonight!)
Wrap up warm chick, bet its freezing out there. Does Milo go out, or is he an in-cat?x

i had a snow day on monday and today but we did have to go in yesterday. i only made it in at lunch as i came off the road on the ice yesterday morning - back wheels went, and i ended up backwards in a ditch and knacked one of my wheels.

got into work at lunchtime and was a bit shaken, so glad i've got today off.

i was going to go shopping to the metro centre... but the weather isnt too great so going to hold off a bit before i head out and see how it goes x

I am loving the shoes.

Bit scary ending up in a ditch but luckily not too much damage done. I came off the road on black ice, in the middle of the Brecon Beacons 2 years ago, flipped the car over several times. Not a pleasant way to start a night shift, although the fire men, police man and ambulance men were very attentive.

Hope today has been a good one whatever you decided to do

Hope you enjoyed your snow day. We had one today too - finally some common sense decisions. Got a feeling we'll be back in tomorrow though although snowing really heavily all day today :(

Shoes are fab! Has your gorg dress arrived yet?? x

No sign of either dress :( they were both due tuesday as well :mad:

been upto chopwell this morning to rescue some more stuff.. got stuck in the snow and it took me over 3 hours to do a usual 40min round trip. My steering is really juddery so going to have to take car in early to see if i need new tyres. Tbh i'm praying its just tyres and not anything else - the cars been hammered on mileage and weather since i started work :(

really starting to get cabin fever here.. i hate not living to my own rules. I want to be able to traipse about naked or in my pyjamas at all times of the day - im stuck in cause of the weather, at least let me have some simple pleasures?!

however, i have been shut in my room all of last night because his parents are driving me stir crazy. Rachael, you washed the dishes and left them to dry.. why didnt you hand dry them and then put them in the dishwasher?

Rachael, you've left the laptop plugged in downstairs while you're upstairs in the bathroom - cant you unplug it while you're upstairs and switch it back on when you come back down?

Rachael, you only offered to do lunch for me and dad, what about simon? i know hes going out in less than 5 minutes but it'd at least be courteous to offer..

Rachael, about this engagement party... i know cousin Alistair and cousin Nicky are in Canada and Italy respectively.. but it would be incredibly rude not to ask them to come.. you also need to write out invites to everyone, including the people you invited on facebook.

Rachael..

Rachael..

Rachael..

Rachael...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i cant deal anymore. send me back upto chopwell where the heathens eat snow from the gutters and fall drunkenly in the slush from any time after 11am.. :p

i cant deal anymore. send me back upto chopwell where the heathens eat snow from the gutters and fall drunkenly in the slush from any time after 11am.. :p

I would want to punch mattys parents in the head rach:mad:,couldnt be doing with that b*ll*x!
By the way you forgot peeing in the snow to make it nice & yellow then drunkenly eating it or falling over in it!:p
xx

any kind of evacuation of bodily fluids is very chopwell-esque and i miss it!

today all i have had is Dad in a bad mood because of the weather..

Rachael, i thought you would have taken the initiative and fed the animals and walked the dog while we were out..

er, sorry Dad.. if you'd had asked, i would've happily done it.. its not like i've been sat about doing nothing, i've been realigning my BTEC Business coursework to fit with the new specifications.

I think I'd rather trudge naked in the snow than put up with all that nagging stuff. I hate my routines being disrupted unless I choose to, so you have my deepest sympathy. I hope normal service will be resumed very soon x

Oh Rachel I feel for you! What a nightmare! It's bad enough getting snowed in but being snowed in AND nagged is not good!! Hope everything returns to normal soon and hope dresses appear soon too!! x

Evening Rachel!!!
Dont forget to make the lovely in-laws a nice mug of Hot chocolate before retiring my dear!!!
OMG how bloomin awful for ya...do you have any earplugs chuck!! :):):) x

Rachael,Rachael Rachael !!! There is a saying that springs to mind that involves brooms and bottoms !!! Btw I have some people I would like you to invite to your party too,you dont know them of course.
This is exactly why we went away to get married !!!

todays been okay.. ive been on my own the whole day.. however the phone rings none stop here for the business.. i am currently +75mins for answering the damn phone on the ugly truth..

its not right that ive been torn away from Gerard Butler for so long! :(

i know.. hes lush beyond belief :)

he's loads hotter in the film where he kills loads of people and gets naked x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back