Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
well done hun :D

Wow, you're getting some amazing losses :) Those size 18s will be too big soon!

Your ex-flatmate sounds a bit mean! :mad: Rub her face in your lovely slimness!

well done!! Thats brilliant! Youre doing so well! Those jeans must have been faulty at least it wasnt as bad as when I split a pair of trousers right up the back when I bent down to pick up chalk...you just never recover from that! kids are cruel :( ha ha!!

thanks so much everyone :) had a lovely day, apart from this stomach pain that won't go away.. its like how i feel when i'm anxious.. my stomach feels dead tight and uncomfortable to the point i feel sick :(

B - mullerlight (1.5) 3 slices ww toast (2.5) and 35g philadelphia (1.5)
L - 4 chicken nuggets (3) 1/2 medium fries (3) diet coke (0)
T - slice of sainsburys deli spinach and ricotta quiche (6.5)
S - packet of walkers prawn cocktail crisps (2)

total: 20 points

am heading to bed.. by 5pm was dead on my feet from lack of sleep and feeling very ill.. was only just starting work! going to bed now.. so tired!

oh and Irene I'm going home tomorrow - finally got car back yesterday but am on an early tomorrow and then dentist.. so easier if i'm here :)

Wow!!! Brilliant news on your 4lbs loss - Absolutely thrilled for you!!! Hope you're feeling better really soon hun. Take care xxx

Sorry to hear your not feeling the best xxx

well done on the 4lbs - thats brilliant!!

How did lunch with ex flat mate go????

well done on your fantastic loos hun, hope you are feelig better.xx

I hope you feel much better today Rach and that the dentist wasn't too bad. Its great your are mobile again and can meet up with your friends and family.

See you later

M

Hey you, hope you're feeling better real soon :hug99: Take care and miss you! xxx

hey everyone! stomach been weak at best today.. so went for light things.. and bread. Bread is a must..

today I have had (no idea on total points tbh.. wasnt feeling upto counting them)

6 slices ww danish
60g philadelphia light
2 cubes of wensleydale
200g lemon sole (i weighed out of curiosity! - 2)
broccoli
1 vodka diet tonic
hunk of corned beef

so now i glance over.. not very light choices haha! but would guess at roughly..

16-18 points, if i say 4-6 for my corned beef..? anyway, heading to bed.

thank you all for your lovely messages i will try my best to catch up tomorrow!

P.S, dentist reminded me i hadnt been in almost a year and a half (didnt think it was that long.. thought you got struck off if you missed 2 checkups! :p) ..so that must be why it was okay today.. she's had another year to practice since she tortured me..

then again i reserve judgement until 3rd Feb - i have two dips in my teeth which need filling apparently.. theyre not cavities.. infact she reckons my unhealthy addiction to diet irn-bru (was in my file?! how'd she know?!) is the cause.. i apparently have lots of irn-bru related symptoms!

anyway.. falling asleep here. will report back nice and early tomorrow. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back