Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yes.. i was mentally adding up the points and then thinking.. you FF! :rotflmao:

Haha - I called my somewhat skinny bf a FF earlier for eating too much chocolate.... apparently I am just jealous....think he is right.... :D

Hope your having a good one. x

hey sorry havent been about - well and truly off the wagon atm.. however I am trailing behind it trying to get back on I swear!

todays points:

B - orange club biscuit (3.5)
L - wethy's fish and chips (13)
T - 2 slices bread (3) philadelphia (2) 3 slices ham (1.5) small sausage roll (but not a party size one) (6)

hmm.. 29 points... WOW. :p

no more food for me!

hey everyone, thank you all for the messages.

I am well and truly off the wagon - pies were amazing.. however forgot plans of filo goodness so ended up with puff / shortcrust evilness which was the tastiest thing i have EVER made... followed up by my amazing chocolate mousse (25g chocolate and one egg per person, so maybe 4-5 points a serving??)

today points wise I have racked up a whopping 29...

breakfast - 1 orange club (3.5)
lunch - fish and chips a la wetherspoons.. though Sarah and I did choose quite well now I look.. some of the other things are phenomenal points wise! :p
tea - 2 slices bread (3) philadelphia (2) ham (1.5) sausage roll (6)

..there were peas at lunch so i got 1 portion of fruit and veg in at least! :D

...oops :( someone smack me back into WW goodness land!

hmmm.. i dont remember posting the first message... LOL! :D

*is a bit of a thicko today*

Hi Rach, Congrats on the Gold Star!!! Very much deserved hun :D Glad you've had some time off work after those horrid shifts last week.

And as instructed :copon: Hurry up and get back on the wagon Mrs :whip: You need to start saving points! :asskick:

thats me told! :D thanks Jax! really looking forward to friday! :) xxx

oh it definitely could Irene.. good thing I havent got much food in here! desperate to do a shop.. or at least move all my food from Mattys parents back to mine.. ive filled their freezer hahahaha :D

WOW is all i can say when i read your diarys! ... I did Core a few weeks back and lost 3lb which was great and i sorta hover over Core but ive got back into the habit of snacking :( and also Talking about food im finding the the fruit isnt lasting as long recently ! not sure why! ... but i buy apples and within days they are soft! "yuk"

Anyhoo! i was thinking about starting swimming! ... i usually have 1 morning free a week from doing horses or cleaning so im sure i could fit in time for me meek 11 lengths ;)

Keep going your doing great !

hi, i just wanted to agree with you about the fruit, i used to keep a huge bowl of fruit for me and the kids to pick at but noticed like you it was going soft very quickly which the kids then left and was a waste of money.

Since then i put everything in the fridge apart from oranges and bananas and they last for ages. Don't know if this is just a coincidence but at least its lasting longer! xx:)

I'm here first thing today to say I'm out for work followed by the Indian buffet so see you later but what do I see a post that indicates another weekends absence ...you are a developing a wanderlust. Well as its Jax thats fine but lets nip that in the bud we need you here.

Finally, I've been building up to it, GET YOUR ARSE INTO GEAR or 17stone beckons. Was that harsh enough? If not I'll be back later to try again

M

Hiya Rach - not been checking diaries much of late. Sorry you are off the wagon at the moment. I'm sure you can climb back on....you were doing so well. You just need to find your groove again. Think how close you are getting to a 3 stone loss....keep it up YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT!!!!!!!!

Awwww, try not to worry about the so called fall off...you can so get that back! I had 14 points yesterday...just on ice cream!!!! Hehehhe - so had 2 days this week over 30...but am walking, saving to make up for it...so come on sweetie - I am sure you can manage to work it all back..... x x x x

hope you're ahving a good weekend rach, guess we all have times when we fall off the waggon., dont beat yourself up about it, as i think you once said to me, draw a line under it!!

afternoon! just finished work, and now am off to the pub - planning on sunday roast which i can be good with, and driving to limit the alcohol :)

have a good sunday everyone! :) xxx

and thanks everyone for the messages too.. really helps! xxx

Home and then out to the pub get a grip Rach next you'll be enjoying yourself. Well heres hoping

M

thanks both, and yeah M.. sunday roast was lamb or chicken.. lamb far too greasy for me and i cant stand half chickens cause I'm funny about picking food off bones in public - can do it at home but won't ever do it if i'm out for a meal!

So i went for backup plan B - 8oz rump steak (no sauce) with jacket potato (no butter) and peas :)

we're now off to see Role Models (finally! been about 4 times and keep getting diverted!) at Boldon.. bought myself an unlimited card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back