Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yum ... cream eggs :) all this talk of them is seriously making me want one! Might have a walk round the shop :D hehehe x x

me too! :D dead excited! I have all the costa points in my phone ready! :D dont you worry! x

Careful now, Rach - you will be vying for Jen's title - taking all the costa points out with you.

Have a lovely coffee with Irene and don't go too mad shopping.

Irene - keep her away from La Senza for your own sanity. ;)

i wont drag you I promise :D I have been banned from shopping there or Matty says he'll cut up my collection :( he's so mean. I dont even have that many.. this is all because I couldnt choose which bra I wanted for under my top yesterday :p

Irene, I dont fit into La Senza either :p I have an extender from Boyes which I put on the back of all my bras.. i suppose that I'm lucky all my extra weight never went to my boobs - I never have a problem finding "my size" (no idea what my real size is.. probably around a 42B, but I buy a 38B and put my extender on :p)

..i wish they did top and jean extenders LOL :p then I would be sorted :D

haha i could give it a go! :D

I love La Senza... In fact every bra I own is from there.... they're good for DD/E! :D

haha sorry Manny! the cake was made yesterday at 2am :p it was a lemon drizzle cake and there is now none left.. sorry! :p

Now don't you just love a bra extender one of the most useful bits of kit for shall we say more bountiful ladies. Having shrunk back to a 40DD i.e no need for extender, I never thought that I could still use them on even smaller models was just grateful to get to normal size......great bra buying event this afternoon, I like sexy bras but sadly they are let down by my more shall we say matronly items down below.

Enjoy the day with Irene and keep counting those points.

M

plus Manny, this conversation is beneficial to you - valentines is coming up - go to La Senza for your wifes gift :D its a win win situation! :)

well, I'm off for luncheon with Irene.. dead excited! I am an hour early but going out to de ice my car (dont fear - checked 3 hours ago that it would start just incase :D) and head in.. i'm going to mooch round for a little bit as its FREEZING in my house and i cant feel my feet!

plus Manny, this conversation is beneficial to you - valentines is coming up - go to La Senza for your wifes gift :D its a win win situation! :)

I have spent many an hour in that shop, then you get to the till and they start to ask questions about the wee ball things that they put in that end up all over the house and do I want this and that. I found it hard enough to pick the things that I have at the counter without being asked further questions.

Also why were you making cake at 2am?

well, i'm 9lbs down on last week - back to 15st exactly.. but still 4lbs above where I was the week before..

need to keep my focus.. really want to get cracking on this weight for my birthday! :p

Wow! That's bloody brilliant, Rach! Well done!

9 pounds is a huge motivator so I'm sure you'll manage to keep your focus going. Hope you have a lovely afternoon with Irene and that the roads are safe for driving on round your way :)

Hi rach. Have a lovely time with Irene - you are doing the rounds arncha you little minimins tart ;)

While you are looking at undies, see if you can find an all in one ivory/pale cream in a 38G (!) I need for under me wedding dress.

ta

x

I have spent many an hour in that shop, then you get to the till and they start to ask questions about the wee ball things that they put in that end up all over the house and do I want this and that. I found it hard enough to pick the things that I have at the counter without being asked further questions.

Also why were you making cake at 2am?

because i bought all the ingredients for chocolate cake and was going to make it during day, then last minute my Da says "no chocolate in the cake" and i didnt have vanilla essence so I had to go get some from asda after I was at Valkyrie.. they didnt have any so had to rethink and made lemon drizzle cake and because it was after Valkyrie that I went to asda, i didnt get home until around half 12 and by time I'd finished making it it was about half 2ish..

as for La Senza.. you take it up - tell them yes you want it wrapped and then you say "none of those little balls in though please" and hand them your card - gives them the idea that no you dont want anything else.. they see you mugs coming you see hence why they bombard you with questions strategically placed to make you panic and just say YES! :D LOL!

Wow! That's bloody brilliant, Rach! Well done!

9 pounds is a huge motivator so I'm sure you'll manage to keep your focus going. Hope you have a lovely afternoon with Irene and that the roads are safe for driving on round your way :)

Thanks Ange :) been really good with my points today - Irene and I were angels in Costa :D

Hi rach. Have a lovely time with Irene - you are doing the rounds arncha you little minimins tart ;)

While you are looking at undies, see if you can find an all in one ivory/pale cream in a 38G (!) I need for under me wedding dress.

ta

x

didnt get chance to look in while I was out.. will have a looksie next time I am out shopping (no doubt in next few days when I strop during decorating :p) and get back to you..

WELL. I had a fantastic afternoon with Irene.. met up about quarter past / half past 12ish at Costa in the metro and only left about an hour or so ago! Really enjoyed myself - Irene is lovely and so easy to talk to.. the time flew by! :D Also had chance to meet her lovely daughter Cat! :D

was absolutely fab, and Irene even brought me the new ww mag and a tracker and a weekly book from her meeting which I am dying to read (going to be a tomorrow morning job me thinks!) but dont have time tonight - currently running late for being out!

food for today:

B - 2 slices ww malted danish (1.5) 1 tbsp tomato sauce (0.5) 1 medium banana (1.5)
L - Costa tuna salad sandwich (5) and 2 small hot chocolates, skimmed milk no cream or marshmallows (3)
T - 3 slices brown nimble bread (2.5) and a large bowl of homemade mushroom soup (1)

total: 15 points - leaving me 10 points for vodka and slimline tonic / diet coke.. very do-able! :D

hope everyone has a good night - catch up with you all in the morning! :D xxx

Gosh, so many posts on here in such a short time.

poor manny, stumbling across bra speak. Bless....

All you well endowed ladies out there with your double this's and that's - making me feel really inadequate now...my boobs have definately shrunk too much this time round....well peeved!

Glad you had a wonderful day out - and well done for avoiding more La Senza spending.

I had never heard of bra extenders either - something new every day. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back