Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie, I'm with you mate - mine have virtually disappeared and I was a 40D. I reckon I am a 36B now - might get measured tomorrow....

Rach - glad you had a lovely afternoon with Irene xxx

All you well endowed ladies out there with your double this's and that's - making me feel really inadequate now...my boobs have definately shrunk too much this time round....well peeved!

I can't wait for my boobs to shrink! As long as the rest of me shrinks in proportion of course.. still want big boobs in comparison to my body :p

Picture the scene. You are perusing bras on the rack. You find a nice one. "That's a pretty, delicate bra" you think to yourself. You flip through all the sizes.. wait.. yours is not there. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Oh wait, what's this? A pretty, delicate bra in my size.. I'll just.. "Oh God! What horror is this?! This isn't the beautiful bra I picked out, this is some sort of slingshot for canon balls. It's hideous!"

Plus the f-ers don't fight gravity too well. Plus they make me weigh a lot. Plus they make me look fatter if I wear the wrong cut. Boo! BOO FOR LARGE BREASTS!

Last edited:
Me and couple of friends went shopping at Bluewater and one friend went to get measured at Rigby & Peller. Thought they used a tape measure to measure but friend said they just look.... Bit wierd having woman eyeing your boobs up for size. The other friend thought you had to get completely naked!!! Anyway she did buy one and thong, both cost £170 :eek:

Hope your weekends going well
Karen x

wow thats well expensive! £50 a set is my limit and thats only once in a blue moon that i spend that much!

i am feeling a little worse for wear this morning.. i have just got up and been informed that after my vodka and slimline tonics i bounced through liquid stealing peoples drinks (people i knew at least! :p) on the basis that i didnt pay so there were no points.. got on the dancefloor for half 11ish and only left it when we got chucked out about 3ish.. dont remember getting home just remember waking up squished with the 6ft4 giant that is my boyfriend in a single bed.. and i have been subjected to a cold shower (he pays £275 rent a month for colder than luke warm water as a shower and he's not going to say anything?! Rosie where are you, my boyfriend needs to be taught how to approach these things in life and if anyone knows how to do it its you ;) haha!

Hi hun, just catching up - had pages to read thru :eek: So glad you've had a good week; me and girlies loved the pics on FB. Glad you had a good time meeting up with Irene. Take care xxx

Rach, get me that landlords number and I will be right on the case! There will be hot water galore before you know it. :D

Hope your weekend is shaping up well. xx

Glad you had a good time with irene hon and thanks in advance for (hopefully) sorting out my wedding underwear dilemma.

Picture the scene. You are perusing bras on the rack. You find a nice one. "That's a pretty, delicate bra" you think to yourself. You flip through all the sizes.. wait.. yours is not there. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Oh wait, what's this? A pretty, delicate bra in my size.. I'll just.. "Oh God! What horror is this?! This isn't the beautiful bra I picked out, this is some sort of slingshot for canon balls. It's hideous!"

Oh God, I have SOOOO been there!

Hi hun, just catching up - had pages to read thru :eek: So glad you've had a good week; me and girlies loved the pics on FB. Glad you had a good time meeting up with Irene. Take care xxx

where've you been? how are my little adopted angels? give them big hugs from me please :)

Hey doll.. Was really nice to meet you!!! Hope you're having a good day and had a good night last night.. =).

x x x

Same! Was lovely meeting you, will have to drag you out and about shopping sometime :D

That sounds like a very good night Rach, better just enjoy it and move on to the next one

M

yep, it was a good night from what I remember but definitely not again any time soon! :p

Rach, get me that landlords number and I will be right on the case! There will be hot water galore before you know it. :D

Hope your weekend is shaping up well. xx

Weekends going really well so far, thanks Rosie :D

Sarah rang me earlier to see if I still fancied some metro mooching, so we mooched.. and i found a beautiful burnished orange dress in dorothy perkins in an 18, and it was a little too big around the bust and fitted nicely around the waist so it has inspired me to attempt for size 16 by my birthday :)

we were really good - went to Wetherspoons for something to eat - I had five bean chilli and rice (9) and we just sat and chatted which was really nice :)

She is also my [now approved by Matty :p] La Senza / Muse / Ann Summers shopping conscience and she stopped me buying everything i wanted but didnt really NEED... infact, i feel naked.. bar my WW tortillas i bought in poundland (they're yum - not very hot - like a less spicy version of doritos chilli heatwave - really nice!) and my tea, i didnt buy anything! *goes into shock*

I suppose I did see a print I wanted.. didnt buy it for £95 - just texted my friend and asked him to do me it for cheaper.. around £40.. so thats on order but that doesnt count right?

no luck so far Karen :( sorry!

hi rachel , sorry you're a bit worse for wear but sounds like you had a good night, and a good day too.

made your butterbean crumble for tea and it was gorgeous, though i did tweak the recipe a bit and got the points down to 5, but will be making it againfor sure...thanks for that

aww glad you liked it - I love it - its one of my favourite meals but like you, my OH doesnt like it and so I have to make it just for me! How'd you tweak it exactly? I normally skip the cheese and sunblushed tomatos and my portion is pretty massive for about 6 points rather than 8..

i used a small tin butter beans, half a tin of ratatouille, didnt have any sun dried toms so used teaspoon of red pesto. for the topping i used half slice bread made into breadcrumbs and 20g leskol cheese, finely grated. i mixed a cruched clove of garlic and the herbs into the topping. it was crunchy and cheesy and really nice. did it like that cos trying to 1/4 the amount of butter and flour wasnt enough and adding more really increased the points so i just changed the topping. i use this on cauliflower cheese too

mmm that sounds lovely! :D btw, cant remember if i said yet but i love your new avatar picture :)

ta ! its quite an old one, when i was doing better !! france 2006, rhiannon was only 2- you notice i'm holding her slightly away? we were potty training at the time !!

haha i dont blame you then! :D

just popping in to post my food for today:

B - tomatos (0) on two slices toast (3)
L - wetherspoons 5 bean chilli with rice (9)
T - homemade mushroom soup (1) 2 slices nimble bread (1.5)
S - 4 pkts ww hot chilli tortillas (4) 1 cadburys fudge (2) doritos mild salsa dip (0.5)

total: 21pts

Last edited:
Lol.. you should gt a little tent and camp outside of the metro centre..!
Have you tried the WW chocolate cake bars? they're lush.. got them in poundland.. yum!!
x x

i was so tempted - but i have no self control over these things and would honestly eat the whole pack! I've already eaten 4 of the packs of tortilla chips but have been good and had them with doritos salsa which is low pointed :D - i'm a buggar for munching when i'm sat in on a night.. me and the cat are watching Six Days Seven Nights with Harrison Ford (yummy :D) in!

did you get to your greengrocers yesterday? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back