Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds liek a good day, thought you might like to know i made another versionof your butter bean crumble, without butter beans for ian. used a can of mexican mixed beans in water, and instead of ratatouille cos he does like that either i used a can of toamatoes with chilli,also added some sauted oinion and green pepper, then the same topping as the other day, worked it out to 4 points and it was spanking gorgeous!!

Gonna give that mushroom soup recipe a go maybe tomorrow.. im dead excited.. lol!

hope your ok.. fish n chips sound yummy..! lol

x x

Rach, I've had 2 coils - one before tyler and one after...and they hurt both the same. :)

So, thats utter turd that u cant have one now... of course u can... A marina is the best option... :D

Last edited:
Hi, just a quick pop in to wish you well for moro's WI - will be fingers and toes crossed for ya xxx

Hi Rach. Just wanted to say hello. Sorry not been in your diary much. Weigh in day tomorrow. Is yours tomorrow too? I cant remember. Good luck if it is.
Will let you know how I do! x

hello! :D yes, my WI is tomorrow - decorator round at 8 though so need to get naked and weigh before he gets here LOL! Good luck to you :) xxx

sounds liek a good day, thought you might like to know i made another versionof your butter bean crumble, without butter beans for ian. used a can of mexican mixed beans in water, and instead of ratatouille cos he does like that either i used a can of toamatoes with chilli,also added some sauted oinion and green pepper, then the same topping as the other day, worked it out to 4 points and it was spanking gorgeous!!

mmmmm *dribbles* that sounds gorgeous Jane! :D thank you.. going to try that.. will add all those alien things to my shopping list :D

Gonna give that mushroom soup recipe a go maybe tomorrow.. im dead excited.. lol!

hope your ok.. fish n chips sound yummy..! lol

x x

its really nice :) and now i dont worry that maybe its just my tastes.. as Jax said she liked it too :) the fish and chips were lovely and I was dead proud that i left most of the chips! :D

Rach, I've had 2 coils - one before tyler and one after...and they hurt both the same. :)

So, thats utter turd that u cant have one now... of course u can... A marina is the best option... :D

well i have an appointment for an implant now.. so we'll see how that goes.. if not i'll run back and be like.. my friend Lou says you're all LIARS! LIARS I TELL YOU! Coil.. now.. gimmee :p

Hi, just a quick pop in to wish you well for moro's WI - will be fingers and toes crossed for ya xxx

thanks Jax :D *hugs* hoping for a loss though still cramping from my period so that might not be so great :(

Blimey - what on earth will you do waiting till THURSDAY!!! - what's with you woman, its only 3 days away ;)

If Jenni is right at 600 cals per session, you should be earning APs at an alarming rate by all accounts. :D

I'm with Lou on the Mirena - wish I had found it years ago.

Ah Mirena, not Marina.... ooops. I have the standard copper coil as was put in as emergency contraceptive... hence had to be copper...lasts ten years tho but having it changed to Mirena as I suffer horrendous ovulation pain and the Mirena will stop all that! :)

well i woke up this morning and the first thing i thought about was the S word.. ARGH!

I'm being killed slowly inside... :p

WI was STS. I'm on my period but the end of it, and i have eaten out a good few times and have drank too much etc.. so really now I'm typing this, i know why I havent lost anything.. but still.. been really good and so a loss would have been a big motivation boost!

Decided I am long overdue a trip back to the world of Core.. so this week I'm Coring it to the full :)

B - 4 ryvitas, philadelphia light and tomato
L - chilli con carne (made with lean mince, passata, basil, hot chilli powder, onion, kidney beans and mushroom) served with a small portion of bulgar wheat
T - 2 sainsburys prawn fishcakes (5.5) peas/salad and new potatoes
S - bananas and grapes

must try and drink more, so off to have a glass of water now..

i cant have a coil unless i'm into pain thats similar to being burned by a hot poker up my foofoo (laughed out loud when the lady said this! :rotflmao:)

:rotflmao::rotflmao: .. I think I just wet myself reading that I laughed so hard!

Ive had no contraception since October when I decided against another depo...we have been playing it safe with condoms as much as possible :D

Hope you are having a good week xx

Well done on STS, Rach. After the huge loss you had last week it was pretty much par for the course, wasn't it? Your menu sounds fab, and you've got loads of lovely fruit and veg in there :)

I think a switch back to Core is a great plan. Something different to trick your body into losing even more is ace :)

I'm surprised that they're advising against the Mirena. Taking some neurofen 30mins before it is fitted should sort out the pain-factor

I am never reading your thread again. Last week the heading was cake and the conversation was about Bra's and this week the heading is Core and the conversation is about the coil.

I am away to hide in a corner and try to erase this from my memory

Last edited:
Rachel get a grip Manny is so traumatised he's under the bed ..urgent control is needed of the contents of your thread. Whip coming out it needed a new direction

M

Rachel get a grip Manny is so traumatised he's under the bed ..urgent control is needed of the contents of your thread. Whip coming out it needed a new direction

M

She's probably into that M, better find something as to deter her!

Hehe, hope you're coping ok with your celibacy. Can't have it when Aunt Flo's at home anyway! Well maybe you do, some people do, I dunno. Ok, shutting up now.

Well done on STS, Rach. After the huge loss you had last week it was pretty much par for the course, wasn't it? Your menu sounds fab, and you've got loads of lovely fruit and veg in there :)

I think a switch back to Core is a great plan. Something different to trick your body into losing even more is ace :)

I'm surprised that they're advising against the Mirena. Taking some neurofen 30mins before it is fitted should sort out the pain-factor

i have no idea what they're wanting.. i just want to be safe from baby-dom and they're making it so complicated?!

I am never reading your thread again. Last week the heading was cake and the conversation was about Bra's and this week the heading is Core and the conversation is about the coil.

sorry Manny :( coil? what coil? I know nothing! :D better?

M

sorry M *feels like shes in trouble now* :wave_cry:

She's probably into that M, better find something as to deter her!

Hehe, hope you're coping ok with your celibacy. Can't have it when Aunt Flo's at home anyway! Well maybe you do, some people do, I dunno. Ok, shutting up now.

i wouldnt be having a problem if it wasnt for the fact that she said under no circumstances have sex!! Just to gross you out, apparently its much better when Aunt Flo is at home.. so obviously 3 isnt a crowd in that department haha :rotflmao:

Well done on STS Rach - have a good week on Core x

thanks very much Aunty Kazza :D

well.. that was one SERIOUSLY long day at work :( 12-9 is a killer shift, and considering i've spent most of it freezing (8 tshirts, my uniform tshirt, 2 pairs of trousers, 3 pairs of socks and my safety boots.. still cold! :() it has passed soooooo slowly.. :(

my chilli for lunch was yum though.. bulgar wheat is one of those things you need a sauce of some kind with.. otherwise its pretty bland.. so it worked well with the chilli :)

final food for today:

B - 4 ryvitas, philadelphia light and tomato
L - chilli con carne (made with lean mince, passata, basil, hot chilli powder, onion, kidney beans and mushroom) served with a small portion of bulgar wheat
T - 2 sainsburys prawn fishcakes (5.5) mange tout and new potatoes
S - bananas and grapes

lesson learned - don't buy asda maris piper already peeled potatoes.. they're disappointing and horrible.. :( however, tea was scrummy whatever the weather :D

food plans for tomorrow:

B - shreddies and skimmed milk
L - smoked mackerel pate (made with smoked mackerel fillets and low fat cottage cheese) on ryvitas with mixed salad
T - oven baked dover sole with peas and a jacket potato
S - grapes, bananas, pear - whatever fruit takes my fancy :)

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Rach, your diary makes me laugh :D

Well done on sts. Here is to a good week this week :)

thanks Lea :D

well new day - ready to pounce on my decorator and tell him what for.. 10am and hes not here?

feel energised after sleeping 11hours.. slept straight through as well which is weird for me as my cat playing alarm clock at 7am is how my day normally starts! Work at 1, only 5.5hr shift today though so not so bad.. only thing is, is that I'm on deli and my motivation seems to slip a lot more with all the food on there! Going to take some grapes with me for my break and carry a few with me on the counter just incase.

I'm starting to remember how difficult Core is on a busy working week for me. My shifts are all over the place and my breaks are never the same time.. its really difficult to stick to the rules of not letting yourself get ravenous as i dont have a choice - i get an allocated break and thats when i take it. Just had my breakfast now though, so hopefully the late breakfast will tide me over.. though it seems lunch won't be until around half 3ish.. bit later maybe.. tea will most likely be 10pm like last night as I'm going out to the cinema with friends.

Wondering if this will affect my weightloss.. either way i'll see how it goes, then maybe consider looking more at Discover and just following Core guidelines but within Points..

anyway i must get off my bum.. just had phonecall - decorator has squits (though why he couldnt ring me and say hes not coming without me having to get on his back first?!) so not coming in today.. so going to make a start myself!

Squits - oooh lovely. Bet that was just what u wanna hear first thing in the morning... :0)

Naughty decorator! It doesn't sound like you'll be having the same loving relationship with him that you had with Plumber Man ;)

Do you go to classes Rach? Or do you know someone who does? I'm just thinking you could get some WW Fruities which you're allowed to eat between meals on Core (well, they've got to make some money out of you somehow!). You could keep some about your person and have one or two to keep hunger at bay. Used to work well for me when I did Core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back