Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh if i could have rushed up and popped you in my bag today I would have done. Popped into work and what was going on in our minor theatre but an Implanon clinic with a spare appointment so the girls were on the phones looking for a lady to fill it from our waiting list.

Keep everything crossed, buy a family bag of the necessary and take care until next week

So proud of you with the cherries thats dedication

M

haha thank you both! really coulda done with that appointment M, but its okay.. got 3 bazillion condoms so we're safe :D

food plan changed of course as always:

BR (about 11:30) - rest of the fish pie plus petits pois, milk was off :( NOOOOOOOOOO!
L - just gotten back from pub lunch - very good, had grilled chicken breast with vegetables and jacket potato, no butter.
T - not sure yet.. will be late so possibly vegetable soup or ryvitas with cottage cheese

been decorating most of day - got a good amount done, however decorator mad cause hes had to go over everything i've done :D LOL. No mention of his wife saying anything, so think we're good :) worry over!

May visit aquafit tonight.. depends on whether Matty gets back to me..

Comfort food equals cherries these days? By jove, I think she's got it!

I'm sorry that the clinic was closed---how annoying! Hopefully you'll get your appointment sorted out next week.

Your menu sounds great, btw. You might even tempt me into trying Core some day!

Hi Rach
How is core going? I love reading your daily menus. Hope you are well today. Your diary has me in fits with your antics!!! XXXXX

I think I love you Aunty Kazza!

Aw, I feel all warm and fuzzy now :)

I must try mashed sweet potato as a pie topping. I've used swede but sweet potato sounds more substantial. Best finish low carbing first tho! x

Comfort food equals cherries these days? By jove, I think she's got it!

I'm sorry that the clinic was closed---how annoying! Hopefully you'll get your appointment sorted out next week.

Your menu sounds great, btw. You might even tempt me into trying Core some day!

Core is great if you want to mix things up - i think you would love it cause you enjoy cooking and thats basically what Core is all about - fresh, unprocessed foods which the lack of is a reason a lot of people put ON weight! I am not such a good cook as you, but enjoy cooking all the same so its nice occasionally to have a Core week, especially as i've only ever had one week where I didnt see a FANTASTIC result (0.5lb loss) but that was Core-ing it up for a second week and the first week I did lose 5lbs.. :) - so over 2 weeks, 5.5lbs is a bloody good result :D

I think so too. Well done you - even in your "tense" state you are able to comfort yourself with CHERRIES!!! Fantastic. xx

thanks Rosie.. really feel like i'm back on track and also feeling very proud of myself - even looking forward to tuesday WI :D

Hi Rach
How is core going? I love reading your daily menus. Hope you are well today. Your diary has me in fits with your antics!!! XXXXX

really enjoying Core thanks Trace :D

Aw, I feel all warm and fuzzy now :)

I must try mashed sweet potato as a pie topping. I've used swede but sweet potato sounds more substantial. Best finish low carbing first tho! x

good idea - but i love mashed sweet potato.. i know you're a veggie but i used it to top a lamb and leek pie once and it was yum, so use it all the time now if mashed potato is the usual answer, as its just so flavoursome (i feel very intelligent using that word! :D) and just a change from mashed potato which i often find quite boring (without the cream and butter that i used to add all the time! :p)

well, given up painting for the day - tired, and have a headache. Decorator seriously cheesed I feel, as he really DID go over every bit i painted.. good job too - my decorating skills are awful.. but we got 2 more coats on all the walls! :D just a few patching up jobs left and around the window to do.. there was some damp around the window (stemming from the condensation issues the house has) and a lot of the plaster just crumbled away.. so I polyfilled it and hoping that will do the job for now :)

final food plan for today:

BR (about 11:30) - rest of the fish pie plus petits pois
L - pub lunch of grilled chicken breast, seasonal vegetables and jacket potato no butter
T - 2 bowls of homemade vegetable soup
S - handful of grapes and a banana

plan for tomorrow:

B - ryvitas with low fat cottage cheese and tomato
L - small portion of spaghetti bolognese made with extra lean mince, passata, onion, garlic, mushrooms and basil on brown pasta (was thinking soup, but its making me very windy which is a no no on valentines!)
T - in Matty's hands!

think i'm going to head for bed.. staring at this screen isnt doing me much good!

Last edited:
well, just had worst nights sleep ever.. went to bed at 9 as had a really bad head but being so early i didnt drop off until about half 10 / 11ish.. got woken up at 2 by some poor darling having his head smacked off the pavement by two young guys outside the front of my house.. so i ran down as the two guys left him to see if he was alright but by the time i found my keys he musta got up and left.. blood all over the pavement though! Have checked this morning and still there so definitely didnt dream it or anything!

anyway, better scoot got work in 50mins :( t'ra! xxx

Hi Rach

Hope work went well and even more important that you use at least half of the jumbo economy pack of condoms tonight on valentines

bye

m

Hope work went well and even more important that you use at least half of the jumbo economy pack of condoms tonight on valentines

Good Lord, M - she won't be able to walk tomorrow.

Unless you were thinking she might use the condoms to make balloon animals to amuse Matty on Valentines Day

evening all :D i have been instructed that main course will be longer than first anticipated, so I have been granted access to my own laptop.. however going to the toilet is still an issue as i am banned from the kitchen and need to go through the kitchen to the bathroom!

food plan for the day is:

B - ryvitas with low fat cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes
L - chilli con carne (made with extra lean mince, mushroom, kidney beans, passata, chilli powder, basil and garlic) with bulgar wheat
T - (starter) prawn cocktail and avocado salad (1)
(main) mustard and pepper beef with leeks, cabbage and boiled potato (2)
(dessert) vodka orange cheesecake (4.5)

and 2 glasses of WW white wine (2)

so thats 9.5 off my 15.5, so 6 points left to use this week :)

food was lovely, really enjoyed it - especially the prawn and avocado salad - first time i have ever had it :D

(can you tell didnt quite get round to finishing my post earlier lol? :p)

well, no worries.. 6.5 points plus whatever activity points I am off to earn ;)

g'night all! xxx

Good god!! I came on here to read about how good you have been and how you are in the "core zone" and I am faced with giant packet of condoms and an ability to walk in the morning, I'm way to sensitive for this kind of percy filth!!!!! :8855:

Good god!! I came on here to read about how good you have been and how you are in the "core zone" and I am faced with giant packet of condoms and an ability to walk in the morning, I'm way to sensitive for this kind of percy filth!!!!! :8855:

sorry Lydia! here is my most sorriest looking face that i could muster --> :wave_cry: forgive me please? LOL :D

(plus the walking in the morning was technically Aunty Kazza.. not me! :p)

Glad you enjoyed dinner..have fun with activity points...im off to earn some of my own ;) xx

hope you had a good night Anna! :D

well... GOOD MORNING :D :D :D

Matty still in bed.. kept him up most of night (i'm violent when asleep - i kick and punch very much like he does.. but obviously I won the match last night LOL :p) so he's grumpy so cheering him up with some sausage sandwiches.. my plan is to sit next to him like an angel (albeit a greedy one :D) with a massive bowl of shreddies :).

Was supposed to be working 8:30 - 2:30 but am now on 11-5 which was nice as got to spend the morning cuddling Matty which i havent got to do for ages seen as we're both busy so much - me with work, him with uni.. etc etc.

food plan for today:

B - shreddies and skimmed milk
L - vegetable soup
T - chicken breast, mange tout, broccoli, potato, turnip, carrots and gravy made with gravy granules
S - bananas

Oh how lovely - sounds like you had a lovely valenties. Well done for sticking to the core... I am scared of trying as I like being able to eat what the hell I want... :) Hope you have a stressless day at work and catch up with you later x

Sounds like a good valentines Rach and I do hope that Matty liked the entertainment on offer of balloon animal sculpting. I just cannot understand why Karenlou feels that may hinder your ability to walk this morning.

See you later I'm off to Pa's

M

sounds like a lovely evening rach, and a great morning.

have a good day, am thinking of doing the core again myself soon so am watching closely to see how you get on ( no pressure!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back