Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful over there Rach were they as old as me? cos I can be hurt by careless OOOOLLLDIE remarks

M

nooooo at least 40 years older than you Aunty M.. they were like in their 70's / 80's.. :)

Hiya Rach. Cant wait to see how you do on weigh in. I am going to give core a go from Friday or Saturday onwards. Hope you are well XX

thanks Trace :) hoping for a good loss, however my stomach pains are still a hassle (still need the loo!) but don't think its related to Core, just my body adapting to WW in general i think :)

Oooh how was aqua fit? x

aquafit was really good :) earned myself some more bonus points for the team - can i hear a whoop whoop?! (WHOOP WHOOP :D)

Hi

I love reading your diary, its hilarious!! I also love that i am know equipped with the knowledge that you can fit a condom over a telephone box :8855:brilliant!!

Good luck for wi 2moro

x

aww thanks CC :) good luck to you for the week too :) xxx

Ha ha love your mole ;o)

Well done with the aqua fit classes too - hope you have good result this week x

thanks Tracey.. trying hard to make sure I give the Team a good score :D xxx

WELL. :D Hello there! :D Feels like aaaaaaages since I've been on here (turns out its been less than a day haha!)

So anyway, work passed without anything interesting happening.. I had to make party platters (they never get easy :() and it went pretty fast considering how quiet mondays are..

Aquafit was great :D cant believe how much I've missed it (didnt realise i missed it until i went back though :p) and i think in the morning I am going to feel pretty pushed.. i worked really really hard to make sure every minute counted :D

Also, on a side-line.. there werent many people at work who had commited to Comic Relief.. so i decided that I would do something.. I'm not really too good at anything, but I thought I can swim, so I'll try hard at that and see if I can raise some money :) so I am swimming 2 miles (128 lengths of a standard 25 metre swimming pool) for Comic Relief :)

i feel a little cheeky asking, but if anyone would like to sponsor me, even for a pound, i would be really grateful :) I'm already really excited about doing it, and am going to build myself upto it over the next few weeks - due back at the pool for 7:30 tomorrow morning to make a start on it :)

the link to my page is in my signature :)

thank you very much :D love you all!

food for today:

B - ryvitas with philadelphia light and tomato
L - chicken stir fry (made with one chicken breast, 2tsps olive oil, mange tout, pack of stir fry veg and low salt soy sauce)
T - chicken and chickpea hotpot
S - pack of fruities (that Matty's mum kindly donated to me :) yum!) 1 cube of mild cheddar (1) 4 bananas (oops!) and 2 clementines

so i couldnt have my creme egg.. but if i lose weight tomorrow it'll be worth it and I'll have one tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Hello angel, just catching up and OMG have missed so much with the condom animals, scary decorators wife, condoms that go over telephone boxes etc! Love the sound of your 2 mile swim - will click on the link nearer the time - Well done you for such a good cause! Good luck for your WI moro. Take care hun, hope to catch up with you soon. Love ya to bits xxx

thank you both! :D and thanks to Jen who sponsored me and added in a little mention of being a FF :rotflmao: brilliant :D

Good luck today Rach! xxx

thanks everyone..

just a little more plugging of my fundraising - if anyone wants to sponsor me, i'm doing a 2mile (128 lengths of standard 25m swimming pool) swim in aid of Comic Relief this year. If you could even spare £1 i would love you forever and obviously so would those that get helped by it :)

Justgiving - Rachael Craven's Fundraising Page

thank you!

Plug over. Back onto the daily going on's of me.. theyre not very exciting though. You see... i have this problem. I wanted to talk about the **** and going to the ****** and all about lady ******** but every time i mention something like that.. it gets censored out! :p

..must be the promise I made to Manny about keeping my diary friendly for him :p

I am still completely stuck as to whether I should continue on Core for another week or not.. I was thinking I might switch back to points and veer more towards the basis of Discover, and generally eating more Core foods with my points rather than what I usually would. Infact, that sounds good right this second so yes I think I will do just that :)

so today I've planned for:

B - a medium banana (1.5) and a chocolate orange mullerlight (1.5)
L - quorn cottage pie (3) and lots of broccoli (0)
T - sainsburys chunky beef casserole (working out the points as we speak)
S - packet of strawberry fruities (0.5)

total: 6.5 / 24 points

..its only 11am and I am really tired. Could be that I was out of the house to go swimming for 7am. Think i may have bitten off more than I can chew - only swam a mile today and I am knackered. Going to aim for an even 70 lengths next visit, then 80, 90, 100 etc and so on until I reach my 128. After this friday, I have the next 3 weeks off work so plenty of time on my hands to get down to it. :)

Plug over. Back onto the daily going on's of me.. theyre not very exciting though. You see... i have this problem. I wanted to talk about the **** and going to the ****** and all about lady ******** but every time i mention something like that.. it gets censored out! :p

..must be the promise I made to Manny about keeping my diary friendly for him :p

Thanks and for that I will sponser you, although people might sponser you more to get the censorship lifted.

thanks Manny you're an angel :D and Jane, i wont actually get 3 weeks off.. i might get 2 if i'm lucky. The 3rd week I'll get my 12hrs holiday pay (thats all my contract is :() and no doubt i'll be rota'd every day that week as loads of people are off. But as long as i get a few days, I'll be happy :)

I just realised too, I didnt mention my WI. I lost 4lbs this week, so officially back to my lowest of 14st 10lbs.. here's to a new lowest weight next week :)

pointed my tea, and also realised I pointed my cottage pie wrong:

L - quorn cottage pie (5.5) and lots of broccoli (0)
T - sainsburys chunky beef casserole (7)
S - packet of strawberry fruities (0.5) chocolate, cherry and vanilla mullerlight (1.5)

total: 17.5 points

just about to have my lunch now, and then heading off to work early. Been called in for extra hours but made up an excuse so I at least had time for some lunch first :)

Congrats on the WI

4lbs is fantastic and well deserved. Of course I'll sponsor you and will drop by and do it when I have my card to hand.

M

Well done on the 4lbs down - must be a relief for you! So glad you're firmly back on the wagon angel xxx

thanks everyone for the messages and thank you M for the sponsorship - really appreciate it! :D *big hugs*

well, work was work - tiring to say the least. Loads of people are off on the sick (more hours for me!) and Stu the Meat and Fish manager managed to cut himself today and had to go to A&E for 7 stitches in his finger! So i was all over the place.. got an extra hour and 15 minutes in - every little helps i suppose :)

food for today then:

L - quorn cottage pie (5.5) and lots of broccoli (0)
T - sainsburys chunky beef casserole (3.5)
S - 2 packets of strawberry fruities (1) chocolate, cherry and vanilla mullerlight (1.5) sainsburys microwave vegetable soup (totally not even worth the 2 that it was.. AWFUL!) 2 clementines (0.5)

total: 17 / 24 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back