Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on the munchy day....I may have to go to bed soon lol... Sorry your date was cancelled :( Mind you, gives you something to look forward to for next week!

not a real "date".. just a trip to see Mr. Craig in Quantum of Solace haha :D i think i can manage though. I have just realised I've put off eating for almost an hour for reading all the posts on here :D however, must do washing up now. MUST! :p

not a real "date".. just a trip to see Mr. Craig in Quantum of Solace haha :D i think i can manage though. I have just realised I've put off eating for almost an hour for reading all the posts on here :D however, must do washing up now. MUST! :p
Isnt it funny how everything else in the world becomes so important when there is washing up to do!

well, in my defence there are a lot of things more important than washing up... like watching the TV :D *ahem*.

Sounds like you've had a rotten 24 hours! Hope you've warmed up and yr new card arrives soon! Take care hun x

Booo!

How are you today? Sorry to hear the cinema trip was cancelled! I was a big kid last night and i watched The Polar Express! And i loved it! BRING ON CHRISTMAS lol xxx

I can't wait for christmas either! Bring on Home Alone :D

Hey Rach, a date is a date lol ;) How you doing this morning?

Hi, hope yr okay and didn't get lost under all that washing up! Mind you you're probably exercising again just to make sure you reach yr 10% before me! xxx

Booo!

How are you today? Sorry to hear the cinema trip was cancelled! I was a big kid last night and i watched The Polar Express! And i loved it! BRING ON CHRISTMAS lol xxx

I know I am so excited - getting my last presents in atm for my friends in America - their son is 9 and they dont have Dr. Who so still stuck on what to get him.. have just checked to see if he still loves his power rangers then will run to Toys R Us to see if I can get something there haha :) Sorted for their little girls, got some High School Musical stuff for the older one and THE coolest little ice fairy outfit and my favourite childrens book "The Tiger Who Came to Tea" for Morgan who is only 3.. bless her!

I can't wait for christmas either! Bring on Home Alone :D

Hey Rach, a date is a date lol ;) How you doing this morning?

Home Alone! No wonder I put weight on over xmas.. even when I'm watching what I eat, I sit and veg on the couch for Home Alone 1 and 2, Babe, Shrek, and Mary Poppins.. oh and The Snowman! :p

also, never fear.. Daniel came through for me and we're on for tonight instead.. boyfriends treat :D YIPPEE!

Hi, hope yr okay and didn't get lost under all that washing up! Mind you you're probably exercising again just to make sure you reach yr 10% before me! xxx

You'd be wrong, although I am about to go swimming but first time i've exercised since monday.. ideas of going on the bike faded to nothing as i tackled the washing up. Four bowls of hot water later I ran out, and still have the pans left! So they're on for tonight.. LOL :p

anyway, i have misplaced my writey-down-points-notebook, so will post em here just to make sure I dont forget! :p

B - 3 slices danish bread (2.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) (then second breakfast at work.. oops!) 1 slice normal bread (1.5) tomatoes and mushrooms (0)
L - 2 more slices normal bread (oops - 3) topped with sliced tomato (0) and a tin of batchelors l.f. chicken soup (2)

so 10 points all together.. thats better than I thought - was panicking thinking I must have at least binged myself to 20 at least by now! Think my munchy day may turn into a munchy week, so will have to locate the notebook and get Matty to nag me into not eating!

my favourite childrens book "The Tiger Who Came to Tea" for Morgan who is only 3.. bless her!

Oh i LOVE The Tiger Who Came to Tea!! Read it to me Rach! Lol xx

Sounds like you liked the Dr who and High school musical ideas :) Glad you got them sorted. LMAO I read that to my year one little darlings earlier in the week then proceeded to make yummy jam sandwiches (that I didnt eat) with them - oh boy what a mess!

Glad yr date with the lovely daniel is back on for tonight :jelous: xxx

that just brought back amazing memories of jam sandwiches at school.. weird how the jam never tastes the same from a jar at home.. :(

my hands are stinging like mad atm - my skin is terrible from all the cleaning fluids i use daily at work + the pool chlorine. My hands have dried and cracked across my knuckles and i honestly look like I have punched a wall or something cause they are getting towards bleedy stage :( i have atrixo'd them - stings like mad but only thing bar vaseline and sock hands that cures it.. and Daniel might not appreciate the sock hands LOL..infact, neither will my boyfriend and his housemates! :p

Thought I was doing well.. just found out we're going to pizza hut for tea.. hurriedly trying to find something vaguely healthy i can order!!!

Sorry my lovely, i got your text while i was watching a film and meant to go on the computer to check for you and then i got caught up in the film i totally forgot about it!

Hope you got it sorted in the end and that you enjoyed it:) x

its no probs :) Super Jax came through with the points so my mind was settled in time to watch Daniel perform :D 8 points for my penne arrabbiatta from Frankie and Bennys as men are worse for changing their minds than women! :p also, I HATE the phrase "i'm not bothered, you choose". Especially because I said okay how about TGI Fridays? "nah, not there" and this carried on until only Frankie and Benny's was left :p

the penne was lovely anyway, although there were LOADS of green olives in it.. 15 whole ones! So i left them :p also, a jalapeno caught me at the back of the throat on my very last bite and my eyes were watering, my nose was running and i was trying not to cough and splutter on everyone LOL! :p

Well, had a text off my friend at Game today - they're getting Wii Fits in! :D (Borders concession at Team Valley if anyone else wants one) so going to grab myself a shower, head over there before swimming, grab that and then after swimming I'm picking up my puppy (Becky - OH's family dog) and we're jetting off to not so sunny Darlo for the day so she can see Lenny (Lenny is my stepmam's dog who doesnt care for any other dog but goes nuts for Becky lol :D) and will take her to see an old friend I havent seen in years!

btw, thanks Super Jax for the help last night :D *big hugs*

I got my wii fit last night! Cant wait to get on it! Hope you love yours too! :D

I got my wii fit last night! Cant wait to get on it! Hope you love yours too! :D

i queued for 4.5hrs on launch day for mine, this was for my step sis for xmas :) never felt so unsafe in my life except when i got 1 of 2 wii fits today :p

I sooooo want a wii fit - but its just not gonna happen :(

do you have a wii? wii fit is totally worth the money - great family fun :)

well, had a strange day food wise today - for breakfast had a muller corner (4) then lunch I treated Becca to food of her choice (Maccy D's - GROAN :p) as she gave me 10% discount and wasnt supposed to hold the Wii Fit for me at all.. so i had 6 chicken nuggets (4 according to noreen blackett) and half a large box of fries (4) and a diet coke. Then for tea, I've been out again to the local pub and i had jacket potato and beans with no butter (6 but definitely no more as it was a seriously stingy portion!) and i had a scoop and a half max of vanilla ice cream.. will work that out when I get in :p

Mmmm macdonalds!! I have cravings for the M burger, but fear it will be like 2 million points :( ! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back