Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have a wii? wii fit is totally worth the money - great family fun :)

No hun - have no wii let alone the wii fit lol hence why its not gonna happen - not unless i win lottery moro :D

Sounds like you had a hectic day but fun day :)

Mmmm macdonalds!! I have cravings for the M burger, but fear it will be like 2 million points :( ! x

it looks gorgeous, but even on the advert it looked REALLY greasy.. have a feeling as its beef it'll be pretty high on points! :(

No hun - have no wii let alone the wii fit lol hence why its not gonna happen - not unless i win lottery moro :D

Sounds like you had a hectic day but fun day :)

it was great! picked up some Ben 10 stuff for Brandon and another High School Musical thing for Megan (thanks for that again btw :D)

also, you can borrow mine sometime :D but it has to be back for WI the following tuesday LOL :p

it looks gorgeous, but even on the advert it looked REALLY greasy.. have a feeling as its beef it'll be pretty high on points! :(

it was great! picked up some Ben 10 stuff for Brandon and another High School Musical thing for Megan (thanks for that again btw :D)

also, you can borrow mine sometime :D but it has to be back for WI the following tuesday LOL :p

I was gonna try the M burger a few weeks ago but changed my mind - its got 545cals and 11g sat fat - decided I'd give it a miss however delish it looked!

No probs - anytime - glad it helped u get the perfect prezzies.

Wd love to borrow yr wii but somehow i dont think the girls wd let me bring it back - they'd have it under house arrest lol

unlucky! think i will stick to my nuggets! :p

hey the nuggets are still nice.. I was tempted on a Chicken Leg End. Will bother Jess and see how many points they are lol :p

I managed to resist a KFC today, even though I had the points for it. Somehow it just didn't seem worth it, think I may just be breaking the fast food addiction! x

Hiya

Thanks for the support all last week X

you're welcome :) how're you managing this week? xxx

KFC! i dare not touch it, do you know what the points actually is on it?

no idea as I cant STAND KFC - so one fast food place down :D the rest to go.. i really doubt i will ever be able to give up Chicken Royales from BK though... YUM! :p

well today I'm off out to collect the dog as soon as I'm done here, as I am on pooch patrol :) I'm taking her up the Red Kite trail near me - it was on telly the other week and I hadnt realised just how close it was to me! So going to take her for a nice long walk and see if I can spot any kites :D I love wildlife!

well, going to quickly grab some breakfast.. pretty sure I'm out of bread and milk so i reckon it's going to be another muller corner for me :D although I may expend an extra half point and have a banana chocoflakes one today - yuuuuuummy :D

Hope the weather stayed good for you today and you enjoyed the Red Kite trail :)

I SAW SOME! :D whoop! Was out for what seemed like an entire day (yes, i am THAT unfit) but turns out I was only walking for an hour and a half LOL. However I am wonderful and sweaty now so wondering if i can put it down as moderate activity because I am DYING.

Also, i have undone all the good work in less than 30 seconds - i have just inhaled a bar of Cadburys Fruit and Nut (5) but as my dad would say "i counteracted the badness by having 150g grapes (1.5) afterwards" LOL :D

so today i have had:

B/L (it was after 12 lol :p) - Spinach and ricotta canneloni (4) - it was less points than the muller corner and i didnt have a banana chocoflakes one left anyhow :(

and to snack, cadburys chocolate F+N (5) and 150g grapes (1.5).

am in the mood for tummy warming food.. so I am raiding Matty's rents cupboards for soup (i am allowed as payment for being on pooch patrol :p) and a big fat slice of bread to dip in.. YUM :D

AW MAN! I just worked out I have to go back out for 5 more minutes to earn the extra half a point for my chocolate bar :p

Aw Rach - how do you work out the exercise points - For example 30mins brisk walk and does yr weight come into it?

Glad u had a nice time :)

BTW thanx for PM's and no I wont be buying new clothes when away as I cant justify cost when they WILL NOT fit me in a months time as I will have shrunk!!!

thats freaky :p i am in the middle of "de-making" my exercise worker-outer-er, and scanning it for you LOL :p

and fine, you need to send me your address so I can at least send you my clothes that dont fit me as you have to have SOMETHING! :p you'll look like a bag lady if you dont!

just had Heinz Big Soup (Beef and Mushroom - 3.5) and a lovely thick crust from the end of the loaf of bread (2) ..totally worth it! :D

so i've racked up.. 16pts so have another 10 left, though going to try and save 4 as had shepherds pie last night which i shouldnt have.. oops!

Really enjoyed reading your diary your are doing so well and its very entertaining to read.

Good luck M

thank you very much! :D glad i entertain someone apart from myself! on the subject of entertaining, i have two dead legs after sitting on the floor wrapping xmas presents all night! Now I count, I have only managed... 12 presents?! IS THAT IT?! :( damn I am rubbish at wrapping. 6 per hour and they're all really really badly wrapped!

I blame left-itus. It affected my hands since I was little :( its a disease LOL :D

on the subject of diseases cat is all over me like a rash! as soon as i turn the laptop on she's there!

Well, I've had half a jar of WW sweet and sour (1) pepper, onion, cabbage and broccoli (0), a pear (1) and 2 slices of danish bread (1.5) and 30g philly light (1)

so that brings me to 20.5 :) think im done for the day - getting late now. Am really enjoying my nights now - I think my neighbour has finally realised that she's a psycho stalker! :p maybe she went and got some help :)

27 dresses is such an amazing film. I'm sitting watching it for the second time since LoveFilm posted me it.. I dont want to send it back LOL :p

I loooooove wrapping presents! I've only got 2 pressies so far. I got my niece the cutest little white furry coat and hat set (fake, of course.. at least I'm hoping :p it was 99p from eBay so it bloody should be! ^_^). I also love to buy the presents. Foolish Barclays just gave me a student credit card. Muwhaha. I actually plan to be really sensible and only use it to increase my credit rating. Honest :innocent0002:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back