Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh, also, I went mental with my card yesterday and bought myself tickets to see Andy Parsons and Russell Howard next year - whoop! :D I love them from Mock the Week - wanted to see Frankie Boyle but Matty forgot and he sold out :( and now theyre at £100 a pair on ebay! :'(

You're sooo lucky going to see them!! I'm gonna be so jealous lol! :jelous:

Hey missy, how are you doing today?

Thanks for your texts:)

Hope you aren't 'feeling fishy' anymore too LOL x

I like the idea of you pulling the 50/60ish customers to pass the time. I'm heading back to sainsburys to see if any of the male employees follow this plan too it could brighten up my weekends no end.

Hope the diet continues to plan

M

You're sooo lucky going to see them!! I'm gonna be so jealous lol! :jelous:

there could be a spare going for Andy Parsons.. depends if Matty likes him enough to go :p however he will definitely wanna see Russell Howard so sorry no spares there! (also, if he didnt go i would sprawl across both seats and really enjoy him haha! :D)

glad to see you back anyway chuck :) x

Hey missy, how are you doing today?

Thanks for your texts:)

Hope you aren't 'feeling fishy' anymore too LOL x

no more fishyness to report! thanks for asking :D

and you are welcome about the texts.. i need to spread them out so I dont bombard everyone with them.. but my fingers seem to reply before I even think about stopping them! :D

I like the idea of you pulling the 50/60ish customers to pass the time. I'm heading back to sainsburys to see if any of the male employees follow this plan too it could brighten up my weekends no end.

Hope the diet continues to plan

M

Thanks M :D my plan is to try and work down into the 40's bracket now.. the 50's/60's dont want me.. except for the drunk guy who wants me on a silver platter.. but i dont want to think about that.. LOL :p

aaaaanyway.. plans for tonight are pretty much nil, bar Aquafit at 7 for 45mins. Oh, and going on the Wii Fit cause I need to kick Jen's butt at Hula Hoop :p

want to do a Core week next week. I have a meal out wednesday night for my friends birthday, but going to TGI's so will be having my usual vegetable pasta no cheese.. so dont think it will be too much of an issue.. though the alcohol could be.. :p i loooove cocktails..

so yes, tonight i'm going to plan out some meal ideas for the coming week and devise a shopping list.. and then (traitor that I am) head to Asda in the morning :p i think i need a Core week because I'm slipping with my drinking - really not drinking enough and I can feel the difference! Also, my weeks goal is to NOT have jacket potato and beans more than twice. That will be a huge achievement for me as I am a terrible cook LOL :p

weigh in in the morning anyway.. not sure if i am looking forward to it or not.. :p

Hey you

Sorry been quiet today but I just feel very weird. A bit down. I really dont know why. I have terrible tummy ache too so think the old TOTM is arriving. God sake! What next to sabotage friday's weigh in!

Are you not allowed spuds and beans on core?

Have fun at aqua

XX

yup you are, but i eat too many of them and i get really bad wind - its terrible when you're working on a counter.. very little space to manoeuvre and not enough people to place the blame on LMAO! :D

well Aquafit over for another week! Past my exercise target for the week again, so pleased about that - thats over the equivalent of 30mins per day which Wii Fit says you should do (Wii Fit knows everything :p do not question the almight Wii Fit! :p).

Don't feel like I've lost anything, but only time will tell - still itching to find out what I'm at! :p

Today I have had:

B - half a tin of pineapple rings (1) one slice of bread (1.5) and tinned tomatoes (0) harvester bar (1.5)
L - Super Naturals Chilli and Lime Salmon Pilaf (8.5 - almost died.. thats me taught.. point first, eat later! :p)
T - 2 eggs (3) scrambled with water (no milk left) and some chives (0), a full tin of Netto's petit pois (2 - totally worth it :D) and 2 tbsps of tomato ketchup (1)
S - a tomato (0) and a cadburys highlights (0.5)

total, 19pts.. its getting late so dont think I'll be eating again which is good :D going to have a lovely long lie in tomorrow, then get weighed and then go to Asda for my weekly shop. :) Oh how exciting my life is LOL :p

Goodluck for tomorrow hun x

going to have a lovely long lie in tomorrow, then get weighed and then go to Asda for my weekly shop. :) Oh how exciting my life is LOL :p

Good luck! Was gonna text ya but then read you were going to have a lie in and i dont know if you would be up :p

yup you are, but i eat too many of them and i get really bad wind - its terrible when you're working on a counter.. very little space to manoeuvre and not enough people to place the blame on LMAO! :D

You should work in my office - two dogs who always have very BAD wind! Honestly, it's disgusting lol xxx

ahahaha! :p see, this is why i need LESS beans.. not more!

aaaaaaaaanyway :) its not quite 10 yet, and also its bloody cold! :p - lesson learned, dont start weighing in naked.. cause when winter comes along, weigh in is even more punishment than usual LOL :p

psyching myself up for it atm :p

psyching myself up for it atm :p

I think we cross-posted! There's me saying i didnt know it you were up LOL! When's WI? i'll help psych you up:

GO RACH GO GO RACH GO
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

:copon::love:
:kissass: - i just noticed those new smilies! Coooooool! Love the kiss ass one! And the smack round the head LOL x

LOL :D Em, got something for ya.. :copon:

hahahaha :p just kidding!

and aye i've been up since half eight with Banshee Cat. She cant be alone for longer than 8 hours, so i never get a very decent lie in.. unless i go down, pet her and feed her, and then go back to bed LOL :D

weeeeeeeeeeelll :D after your amazing cheer I feel I must have dropped an extra pound or so.. cause I lost 4lbs :D now at 15st 10lbs! whoop whoop :D

well, i better go try and sort out my hair.. against Jax's advice i didnt dry it before bed and now I have a 'fro lol :p

well done on ur 4lb loss thats fantastic chick see all the exercising and the all mighty wii fit has defo paid of :):) keep up the good work xx

LOL :D Em, got something for ya.. :copon:

hahahaha :p just kidding!

and aye i've been up since half eight with Banshee Cat. She cant be alone for longer than 8 hours, so i never get a very decent lie in.. unless i go down, pet her and feed her, and then go back to bed LOL :D

weeeeeeeeeeelll :D after your amazing cheer I feel I must have dropped an extra pound or so.. cause I lost 4lbs :D now at 15st 10lbs! whoop whoop :D

well, i better go try and sort out my hair.. against Jax's advice i didnt dry it before bed and now I have a 'fro lol :p

Well done chick! Dead pleased for you! And proud! *tear*:tear_drop::D
:talk017::talk017:

:copon:- that actually reminds me of that little penguin video that went around ages ago! The one where the penguin reaches out and knocks the other one over! x

Hello Missy...not posted on yours before before but 4lbs - awesome! What's your secret? x x x x

Woop Woop! Well done. That is a fantastic loss :D You have done soooooo well :)

Well done you - fan-flipping-tastic :D:D:D - Am absolutely thrilled for you!!!!

Now unfortunately for me this does mean that you are ? 4lbs off of your 10% and I am 7lbs :( (correct me if I'm wrong ... please do tell me you have more to lose lol) - me thinks unless a miracle occurs your gonna win this bet :rolleyes:

I asked OH if we could get a wii for chrimbo as a family present for all of us - :mad: he said no - tellys are to be watched :eek: - so looks like I'll be pounding the streets after dark every night this week to try and catch you up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back