Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done chick! Dead pleased for you! And proud! *tear*:tear_drop::D
:talk017::talk017:

:copon:- that actually reminds me of that little penguin video that went around ages ago! The one where the penguin reaches out and knocks the other one over! x

:copon: :D love it! and never seen the penguin video.. will have to 'tube it!

Hello Missy...not posted on yours before before but 4lbs - awesome! What's your secret? x x x x

thanks :D erm.. only thing i can think of is the other day i was discussing working out your points allowance with mum_of_one and realised i had jipped myself of a whole point for each of the last.. 8 weeks haha! other than that, no change to what i normally do - same exercise (swim twice a week, go to aquafit) although i was on pooch patrol on saturday so killed myself taking her up the hills near me.. maybe that was it? I tend to always do bigger loss / smaller loss weeks though.. so thats probably why.. so no secret really i dont think? :eek:

Woop Woop! Well done. That is a fantastic loss :D You have done soooooo well :)

Thanks Lea :D

Well done Rach. Great weight loss
Irene x

Thanks Irene! following in your footsteps you see :)

Well done you - fan-flipping-tastic :D:D:D - Am absolutely thrilled for you!!!!

Now unfortunately for me this does mean that you are ? 4lbs off of your 10% and I am 7lbs :( (correct me if I'm wrong ... please do tell me you have more to lose lol) - me thinks unless a miracle occurs your gonna win this bet :rolleyes:

I asked OH if we could get a wii for chrimbo as a family present for all of us - :mad: he said no - tellys are to be watched :eek: - so looks like I'll be pounding the streets after dark every night this week to try and catch you up :(

technically you have more to lose though, AND i was 1lb ahead of you.. so maybe we should deviate from plan A and say first to 2st? However, either way if you win I buy you a birthday present and if I win i buy you a birthday present and you dont whinge about it.. so I think it's win win for me really :D i love present shopping!

Also, tell your OH that Wii is brilliant, and getting him off his chunky munky butt now and again is good for him and for your kids! :D thats how i talked Matty into it.. although without the kids bit haha :) but even without the Wii Fit if you get the sonic and mario olympics - that thingy off Corrie who plays Fizz, she lost loads of weight playing on it! And if he still doesnt give in.. I'm off soon, I can come down with mine and sell the idea to him :D i'll have him addicted in no time! :D

well anyway.. got off to a bad Core start this morning - missed breakfast as I totally forgot and went straight to Asda.. also, just realised i forgot ryvitas and milk.. well, will pick em up at work tonight I guess.. what a saddo shopping after i finish work at 9 LOL :p

so anyway, for lunch i have had:

jacket potato (you knew it! :D) with tuna "mayo" (tuna + philadelphia light) and alfalfa sprouts.. oh i have missed them :p

for tea I have an Asda's (obviously renamed to make it sound different and exciting) "River Cobbler" fillet, (which is obviously either basa or something close to it cause it looks identical!) and going to have it with some asparagus and broccoli, and possibly some tinned potatos but depends how hungry I am and how many clean bowls/plates/pans i have LOL :p

Last edited:
Well, WoW players are extremely lazy and when you level up it's far too much work to write "congratulations" so that became "gratz" which became "gz". I tell you, what is the world coming to? :p

wow, i feel geekier for knowing that now haha :D

I asked OH if we could get a wii for chrimbo as a family present for all of us - :mad: he said no - tellys are to be watched :eek: - so looks like I'll be pounding the streets after dark every night this week to try and catch you up :(

New plan - Rach and I will make you a wii! We'll get 2 boxes; one white one spare, the white we will scribble "wii" on and draw a fake on button and cut a CD hole. We will make you a CD.

You can do the hula hooping - put the CD on, grab a hula hoop and listen to the sounds of "wii" and "ooh" that Rach will have done on track one (for encouragement of course).

You can do jogging - me and Rach will make a dance track (complete with funky dance) to spur you on while you jog!

As for the muscle/yoga workouts - grab the spare box and flatten it, this is your balance board!

The plus side - can make up your own weight, you wont ever lose your balance on the box, cheap and you have the other two muskateers (me and rach incase that wasnt obvious:D) to cheer you on from your CD player.

LOL! Silly sometimes aren't i!:D:D:Dx
:copon: :D love it! and never seen the penguin video.. will have to 'tube it!
So thats why i have a headache...

Now now Rach, i think i may have to limit you to one a day! What's left of my brains are ready to fall out from all this slapping!:copon:xxx

thank you! i am now waiting excitedly to see how you do! :D

lmaooo emma u make me laff xx

bloody hell! how the hell did you loose 4lb thats brill!

Well done on the -4lb woohooo! :D xxx

bloody hell! how the hell did you loose 4lb thats brill!

thank you both :D like i said before i think my body just does things in a bigger loss / smaller loss alternative pattern.. :)

aaaanyway :) having my tea now otherwise i will starve at work! then i think i will have my breakfast when i get home tonight - big bowl of shreddies and skimmed milk.. delish :D

I love shreddies! Are they bad points wise? I love the advert with the little grannies knitting them too - so sweet! :D x

plain shreddies are pretty good, but cause theyre heavy you dont get many.. i think its 30g for 1.5, but i have them mainly on Core though because i can have a really big bowl and not have to care :D

technically you have more to lose though, AND i was 1lb ahead of you.. so maybe we should deviate from plan A and say first to 2st? However, either way if you win I buy you a birthday present and if I win i buy you a birthday present and you dont whinge about it.. so I think it's win win for me really :D i love present shopping!

:copon: how many times ????? You're not buying me a b'day present - when we both get to goal we're going to the metro centre together and then we'll treat each other!

OWCH :( oh alright... are we deviating from plan A to plan B of 2st mark - make it fairer?

New plan - Rach and I will make you a wii! We'll get 2 boxes; one white one spare, the white we will scribble "wii" on and draw a fake on button and cut a CD hole. We will make you a CD.

You can do the hula hooping - put the CD on, grab a hula hoop and listen to the sounds of "wii" and "ooh" that Rach will have done on track one (for encouragement of course).

You can do jogging - me and Rach will make a dance track (complete with funky dance) to spur you on while you jog!

As for the muscle/yoga workouts - grab the spare box and flatten it, this is your balance board!

The plus side - can make up your own weight, you wont ever lose your balance on the box, cheap and you have the other two muskateers (me and rach incase that wasnt obvious:D) to cheer you on from your CD player.

LOL! Silly sometimes aren't i!:D:D:Dx

:rotflmao: I can't remember when I last laughed this much ... practically reduced me to tears! - My daughters think this idea is great. I think we might roll this idea out - if we make our own - OH might just might get the message - we're used to making pratts out ourselves in this house anyway - can but try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back