Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lady!

Whats this about size 18 jeans? CHECK YOU OUT! Well done!!!x

its trousers.. :rolleyes: i tried on my 18 jeans and i can button them up but all my flab is hanging over the top (and i cant breathe) so a good way to go yet :)

Good nights out are fine just forget it and move on. Bonus points for the exercise I'd have been laid out sleeping it off

Should get back to work now

M

I've promised myself 2lbs off this week, so am determined to earn every last point i ate in activity points :p so I swam half a mile 32 lengths (2) and cycled for half an hour (2) and today I have done a mile in the pool (4) so a few more exercise sessions to fit in before WI next tuesday, but feeling better at least for doing the exercise :) hope work went okay for you x

hey, hope yr ok and enjoyed your swim :) xxx

i did it was good :) just me today, Matty has flu so he didnt join me so I did a whole mile instead of my usual thursday half. Going again in the morning before I give blood at lunchtime, so will rack up another mile then if i can. Might be seeing my sister tomorrow afternoon so may see if she fancies a trip to the gym.. if not will have to jump on the bike again - i was right.. it WAS my weight - bum wasnt half as numb yesterday as it used to be.. it must be because i've lost weight :)

oh and when i get home tonight I'll post a pic or two from last night. :)

Wow check you out with all the swimming...well done that's great! :)
And yey piccies later!! :D

I've promised myself 2lbs off this week, so am determined to earn every last point i ate in activity points :p so I swam half a mile 32 lengths (2) and cycled for half an hour (2) and today I have done a mile in the pool (4) so a few more exercise sessions to fit in before WI next tuesday, but feeling better at least for doing the exercise :) hope work went okay for you x

i did it was good :) just me today, Matty has flu so he didnt join me so I did a whole mile instead of my usual thursday half. Going again in the morning before I give blood at lunchtime, so will rack up another mile then if i can. Might be seeing my sister tomorrow afternoon so may see if she fancies a trip to the gym.. if not will have to jump on the bike again - i was right.. it WAS my weight - bum wasnt half as numb yesterday as it used to be.. it must be because i've lost weight :)

oh and when i get home tonight I'll post a pic or two from last night. :)

:eek: will you purrrleeeeeease stop exercising - I just simply can not keep up!!! I so wish I didnt work the regular hours that I do - its always dark by the time I get home so I hardly get to walk - The gym/aerobics classes are too far away - so its home stuff or like the other night pounding the streets round the village - but there's only so much you can do in the dark and the colder it gets the less likely I am to be motivated to do it :( Work is just so stressful at the mo - seriously thinking about jacking it in - dont think the child i look after's mum will be too pleased tho - thanx for asking.

Hope matty gets over his man-flu soon!

:8855:get you with your bum numbitis!

Hurry home and get those pics posted - I cant wait :D:D:D - btw where were you off to - please dont say more exercise lol xxx

Blimey Rachel you are on fire with all that exercise - numb bum or not. You deserve 4lbs for all that effort. No weigh in for me until one week on Sat to get into points and see how it goes then

M

Hey Rach .... you are always on the go ... well certainly seems that way! i keep saying im going to start swimmng and thats as far as i get LOL ...
Your doing brill and i bet those jeans will fit you after aother few w.is ! .. :)

Wow check you out with all the swimming...well done that's great! :)
And yey piccies later!! :D

trying desperately to find my cable for my camera - there arent too many photos as Tony is camera shy and Rebecca (his gf) told me off for taking them! So i put it away after a few :)

:eek: will you purrrleeeeeease stop exercising - I just simply can not keep up!!! I so wish I didnt work the regular hours that I do - its always dark by the time I get home so I hardly get to walk - The gym/aerobics classes are too far away - so its home stuff or like the other night pounding the streets round the village - but there's only so much you can do in the dark and the colder it gets the less likely I am to be motivated to do it :( Work is just so stressful at the mo - seriously thinking about jacking it in - dont think the child i look after's mum will be too pleased tho - thanx for asking.

Hope matty gets over his man-flu soon!

:8855:get you with your bum numbitis!

Hurry home and get those pics posted - I cant wait :D:D:D - btw where were you off to - please dont say more exercise lol xxx

well i was off home - i often visit Mattys parents (its like another home - i have my own key and i just walk in and feed myself.. i would say occasionally but its quite a bit more than that LOL :p) and i use their internet while i'm there.. hence why i was on earlier :) however, was seeing Matty - easier for us to meet at his mum n dads, and also he has no food at his - lol. He really is ill though :( usually it is a serious case of man-flu (runny nose and serious need for fuss and attention) but he's had his flu jab and he is REALLY ill.. and i sound horrible for saying this but i really wanted to get away from him! LOL :p but i didnt.. we ended up going to sleep for a few hours so now at 11:40pm i am wide awake, so going to do half an hour on Wii Fit. Havent been paying enough attention to beating Jen on the hula hoop. :p

You really need to keep on at your hubby about the Wii Fit - i certainly dont have your resolve re: walking especially as its so cold - at least the Wii Fit allows you to exercise where its warm!

Blimey Rachel you are on fire with all that exercise - numb bum or not. You deserve 4lbs for all that effort. No weigh in for me until one week on Sat to get into points and see how it goes then

M

good luck for your weigh in in a week and a bit then - really excited for you to see how you've done :D

Well done on allllllllllllllllllll the exercise!! Keep up the good work you :D xox

Thanks PP :D hopefully if i can work off this damn TGI's I can catch you and Jen up in the 14's soon ;)

Hey Rach .... you are always on the go ... well certainly seems that way! i keep saying im going to start swimmng and thats as far as i get LOL ...
Your doing brill and i bet those jeans will fit you after aother few w.is ! .. :)

Not really haha - seems like my life consists of work - swimming - eating - sleeping - REPEAT! :p I did that for ages about the swimming - its really getting harder to go because its so cold so i dont blame you at all for making excuses! Thing is, i've signed up for the pay monthly £25 all inclusive Gateshead initiative thing.. and I have a big sign up on my noticeboard that says "go to the pool you lazy sod - you are not going to pay out £25 a month for nothing!" - so far its working at least :D

as for the jeans i really hope they fit soon. I was totally in love with them when I first bought them - they were my last achievement before I got complacent with WW last time, so I want to make sure this time I stick it out and see the size 16 jeans too :D I will be so happy to reach a 14 in anything - I'm built like my dad (wide load LOL :p) so I would look ridiculous at size 8/10 so aiming for a 14 first and then will see if i can push myself a bit lower if i need to :)

anyway, food for today as follows.. had a real ryvita craving the last few days - i very rarely have them on points and then i treat myself on Core.. its like having chocolate cake but strangely enough now i think of it, i would rather have the ryvitas..

B - 4 ryvitas with philadelphia light and tomato
L - jacket potato with quorn chilli made from half a packet (too much - must remember to make less next time!) of Quorn mince, tin of chopped tomatos, basil, garlic and hot chilli powder. Didnt have any kidney beans - gutted!
T - another 4 ryvitas with philadelphia light, tomato and alfalfa sprouts.
S - 5 satsumas throughout the day - lovely and juicy! :D

Yummy! I had planned today out but i deviated as per usual.. tomorrow I'm hoping to fit a chicken stir fry in somewhere though, and no doubt will have another jacket potato at some point haha! :D have i had beans this week? Cant remember.. if not i may revert to my old favourite :D

well, off to do some Wii Fitting, then bed.. got a bit of an ache behind my eyes - serves me right for sleeping through the day i guess. Tomorrow morning going to run to the shop (or fall out of my front door as its that close lol) and see if they sell vitamin C tablets - they do wallpaper paste so you never know! :p (completely different from tablets but still.. he ran out somewhere and got me a bottle of pimms when i asked for it last time.. maybe he'll run to tesco metro and get me some vitamin C :D)

i know.. i do go on a bit dont i? sorry! :p

i think you should award yourself 2 for reading / deciphering it :D

well, today hasnt gone as originally planned.. i couldnt sleep last night and Wii Fit wouldnt work.. so i didnt end up in bed until after 2.. so when i woke up this morning at quarter past 11 I was annoyed i had slept through the alarm (it was still going off two hours later LOL) and i had to run around like a loon to get ready for my blood appointment at 12. Went much easier today than my 1st donation - i swapped arms, and also was preoccupied with the really nice ex-army medic who was tending to me haha! Was really glad I chose nice clothes to go in! :D

Food wise I havent done too badly, I have had ryvitas again for breakfast, with philadelphia and alfalfa sprouts. Then I took 3 satsumas incase I was forced to eat something afterwards (but they werent forceful this time! YAY!) and then for lunch i have had scrambled eggs with grilled mushrooms and tomatos and a large helping of asparagus.. yum! :D

watching some Heroes and going to head to Aquafit for half 7 later i think, seen as I havent had chance to go swim..

over and out! :p

Rach you are doing so well mate. I had a look through your album earlier and I have to say I can see a big difference between your before and now pics. That one was taken a few weeks ago so I can't wait to see your next progress pic. You are going to look fab!

Well done on giving blood. You are braver than I am. Bonus on the sexy medic ;) More people would give blood if that was the case lol. I have everything crossed for your 2lbs on Tues. I am sure you can do it :D

Look at you eyeing up the fit medic :eek: lol!
Glad that giving blood was better for you this time...wish I could do it. My dad goes and I used to be able to use my tattoo as an excuse cos you shouldn't give blood for 6 months after or something like that. But now I really should go with him. :)

you really should. i feel sick thinking about it but i always think what if it were me who needed the donation and people had chickened out.. i'm not a very brave person and I shake like a leaf each time i go, but once you're set up its literally a look out the window and make a fist constantly for 10-15mins and you're done! :) i asked about the platelets and its still a no go.. now that looks scary - the machines pull all the blood out of your body, take out the platelets (looks like the jelly you get in cat food LOL) and then pumps it back in again! Fascinating if rather nauseating to watch.. maybe im just a sucker for punishment! :p

Well done you for giving blood - never done it myself, keep meaning too as I needed an emergency transfusion after having my eldest but they always seem to come during the day and during school term time. Really need to find out where they are during the school hols or eves and weekend.

What's up with your wii? Nowt too serious i hope xxx

nothing now.. it just wouldnt read the disc last night, but i did 30mins earlier on free step and it was fine :) if you go to The National Blood Service - do something amazing give Blood (i think) you should be able to find when / where you can donate :)

Thanks for link - had found one about 10 miles away that had an evening time but :sigh: according to the website i cant give blood as i have received blood since 1980 - surely that can't be right?

good for you Sandy :D

well, i am thoroughly disappointed.. i drove 20minutes to Aquafit, and found the pool was closed! :( so have driven home and indulged myself in a larger than usual bowl of shreddies with a pint of skimmed milk.

Might go on the bike or something but its just not the same.. I'm in a right sulk LOL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back