Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG attempting to exercise on a Friday night - you certainly deserve a halo for your dedication! :innocent0002: Hope you have a good weekend hunny xxx

CIMG1441.jpg

CIMG1434.jpg

CIMG1433.jpg

the three best pictures of the other night at TGIs.. which shows you we're not good in photos haha :) - just for you Jax haha :D

oh and ps, thats my size 16 top :p

Wow you look absolutely fabulous hunny - love the size 16 top - i can't wait to get into a size 16!!! I is dead jealous LOL :jelous:

Great piccies - you look great.

Perhaps you could use one in your new role as ambassador for Ryvitas - I'm adding them to OH growing shopping list for this week

M

you can have it when you get to size 16 :D hopefully i wont still need it by then :) x

ahaha :D thanks M! I looooove Ryvitas :) i'm on the hunt for new and exciting things to put on top of them now though haha :)

ahahahahahahahahaha nooooooooo :D thats Tony, whose birthday it was - and the girl on the other side is Rebecca his gf.. although he is kinda cute in a "i'm completely shy and innocent" way.. hes not for me haha :)

this is my boyfriend.. although he's got no hair these days! :p

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1179908&l=857d3&id=659764257

Oh Rach, you are adorable!!!!!!!! You have such fantastic features and you can already see that weight loss girl. You look great, you really do. Your bf looks like a sweetheart and you make a lovely couple. :D

well, if the lighthouses at the coast break.. my red glowing face can warn the ships now! :p thanks Lea! :D

randomly, i just saw that on telly it says "BENT" and i snorted.. how very common of me :p

Aww love the piccies hun, you look gooooorgeous!:) Well done on the 16 top!

And the top is fab! Can you tear it in half so Jax and I can have half each LOL.

You an your OH make a great couple - very well suited me thinks! Oh and i have added you to FB now lol :D (Well i think i added the right one lol) x

Rach, you are funny lol :D

thank you :D although that photo would be when I was at 17st 7lbs.. good thing its only my head in it (hes so tall!)

i went for a mosey to Matalan today, as my little sis works there now and I took her to work. I got myself a dress for my step-sisters wedding for only £16.20 (love having family who work places cause it gets you discount! :D) and also one of those elasticated "skinny-belts" for a fiver - the ones that pull in your stomach and give you a shape :D

oh, and my favourite buy of the day - more confetti to put in my xmas cards! Yay for glittery things! :D

aww love the photo of the two of you - you make an adorable couple :love: xxx

Ah you do make a very sweet couple! :D Youre looking fabulous lady!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back