Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you, how r u doing today? Are you recovered yet from all that walking - think of the AP's you'd have earned! Glad you had a lovely time and hope you're enjoying "normality" again - how were the shreddies LOL?

i'm never going away again.. takes too long to catch up reading all the threads.. I hate having emboldened threads on the page.. I NEED TO KNOW ALL! :p so I am all caught up and if havent commented I at least know the stories :D so now I can update my own!

Ok if the TV is a no go i will settle for a Sofa :D

Have a great time in London - tried to text but as usual - phone says no!!!! No signal again in work :mad: x

oh yes, i would look a picture walking down Oxford street dragging a sofa behind me! :p as for signal dont worry - my phone decided to say "i'm charged!" then as soon as i reached London started chirping low battery at me so I just kept turning on quickly and off quickly for important texts (like the one to Jax to see what was going on on minimins... SADDO I am! :p)

hmmmm i wanna take part in the 29 pts activity points too :):) but do any of u girls no roughly how many acitivity points would be in a 6 mile walk? im not intending on using them just wanna speed the loss up :)

decide what intensity your walk is then use this formula:

Light Activity is your current weight in lbs x # of mins x .000232

Mod Activity is your current weight in lbs x # of mins x .000327

Heavy Activity your current weight in lbs x # of mins x .0008077

It's best to round down to the nearest point since most people think they work out harder than they actually do!!! :)

well done this week Rachel :) ... your doing really well missus xx

thanks Kirsty :) glad to see you had a good few 100% days - soon you will be back on 100% weeks and zooming to skinnydom for the new year :D

Hello you, hope you're having fun buying half of London!!! Can just imagine you buzzing in and out of the shops in an excited frenzy LOL :D xxx

well, as you know I did really well! :D I think it worked out as around £70 for the day - including my meal, bus return fare and tube pass. Although we paid for an unlimited tube pass (my god.. i dont like tubes!) i did whinge on at Becca that we could just walk.. and only really caved after blisters appeared on the blisters of my blisters! :p However, as much as I didnt buy anything there are some gorgeous clothes in NL atm.. do you have a xmas party to go to? Cause there was a beautiful royal purple bustier size 18 that you would definitely fit into :D only £15 as well its on one of those offers :) you're same shape as me, and it has a small ruffle/frill that falls over your stomach - it really makes you look dead slim! :D also.. think it would look lovely with your hair if i'm imagining the colour right :) x

Well done on loss honey, you are doing so well.
X

thanking you :) sorry havent been texting lately.. i feel like im bothering you as you're not well so will just chat at you on here until you're all better :) x

Was it yesterday you went to London?

Do you always go to Birtley baths? Is Blaydon not nearer for you or is it closed now?

Irene xx

Ive never been to Blaydon - Birtley is just more handy as I'm always at Kibblesworth and Team Valley to see OH's family and work.. plus Blaydon I would have to pay extra for now as I get the Gateshead Active Card offer.. no idea if its shut?

Yup London yesterday - went on the megabus (never again.. so uncomfortable!) - 6.5hrs there and a little less back.. set off at 1am and got there for half 7.. walked up past Victoria underground and up to see Buckingham Palace.. i saw the guards with their fluffy hats :D then we toddled through Green Park and up to Piccadilly Circus and went into the massive Waterstones (LOVE! :D) and went to Costa for a drink..

also saw Leicester Square, Covent Gardens and walked allllllll the way down Oxford Street and then did the same for Regent Street (of course stopping to wander in and out of all the shops :D)

Only bad thing is that Becca is a real tomboy and if she gets sick, thats it shes in a bad mood all day. Unluckily for me after 10minutes she was whinging about being cold, miserable and sick of shopping.. we didnt get to see a show either because she didnt think we would have time to get from the theatre to the bus for 11:15pm :( so i was really upset about that.. I was dead excited cause I've wanted to see Lion King since I was little and everyone I know who has seen it has said how brilliant it is, or Avenue Q i have heard good things about as well. Well, next time :)

I have learned my lesson too. If you cant walk in heels normally without being in pain, why would you think even a little heel would be acceptable to walk around London in? :p My feet are much better now though.. but my calves and above my knees are achey - must be from never really wearing any heels ever.. and having flat feet (collapsed cause of my weight :( ) i should really always wear small heels according to the doc, but its much more painful than just wearing my trainers or flats!

Anyway, dead proud of myself cause I think I did really well food wise yesterday.. I could be wrong but hey.. I did try hard :D

We got dropped off in town for quarter past 12 yesterday morning, and I admittedly did go to Maccy D's and got 6 chicken nuggets (4) and a diet coke as it was frighteningly cold and bus was due later than we originally thought.. but can I class that as previous days food, as if I went out one night, if i drank past 12pm i would still count them as the day i started drinking as I havent slept? .. and if thats okay then we're fine cause I had saved loads of points on monday just in case I made a mistake yesterday! :)

Then obviously I slept on the bus, but I did take a whole bag of satsumas (only came back with 3..) so would probably assume i ate around 10-20 during the 13hrs of being on the bus as there were loads, so 5-10pts worth of fruit.. but at least I got my 5 a day LOL :D

then for lunch I steered everyone towards Bella Italia as it was cold and I needed something warm inside me.. thank the lord there are no greggs in London! So I had minestrone soup to start - no bread (no idea as its not in the EOG but would hope it is lower as not cream based - would guess 5 max?), and then pasta pomodore (spaghetti in chunky tomato sauce - 7) and it was lovely :)

drinks wise we popped into Costa on the morning and I had a small hot chocolate - no cream, marshmallows or extra chocolate on, just to warm up.. (2.5 - didnt know you could ask for it with skimmed milk! :cool: lesson learned though) and otherwise was just on diet coke or water all day :)

so 24.5pts for the day, or 28.5 if you include the chicken nuggets :D

today I have sat and enjoyed some ryvitas.. I am getting comfortable in my WW ways and I dont like my routine being messed with to the point that I cant have my ryvitas for breakfast.. cause then I get cranky LOL :D

so total for today so far:

B - 4 ryvitas (2) with 30g philadelphia light (1) and alfalfa (0)

over and out :D

Hey you, how r u doing today? Are you recovered yet from all that walking - think of the AP's you'd have earned! Glad you had a lovely time and hope you're enjoying "normality" again - how were the shreddies LOL?

musta cross posted! I havent had any because my milk is off :( but I had ryvitas so much less cranky today :D how're you feeling? xxx

do you have a xmas party to go to? Cause there was a beautiful royal purple bustier size 18 that you would definitely fit into :D only £15 as well its on one of those offers :) you're same shape as me, and it has a small ruffle/frill that falls over your stomach - it really makes you look dead slim! :D also.. think it would look lovely with your hair if i'm imagining the colour right :) x

LMAO - I love this!!! Firstly not going to works chrimbo party as I hate big social thingy's - am going with a few close friends from school out for a meal and drinks. Secondly I love the way you've built up a picture of me in your head and decided we're the same shape and I'm intrigued what colour hair you think i have? Thank you so much for making my day and imagining I'm a size 18 on top!!! OMG if only!!!! Unfortunately bustiers at my size and my age are a definite NO NO!

I will say one thing - if you change your mind on the going back to London - I'll defo join you for the Lion King :)

musta cross posted! I havent had any because my milk is off :( but I had ryvitas so much less cranky today :D how're you feeling? xxx

Aww poor you - you'll get shreddies withdrawal :( Am still off poorly - felt dreadful yesterday stayed off work and just lazed in bed - ate 2 weetabix and sk milk all day - then when takeaway came I just couldnt eat it lol. Off work again today but do feel better - had breakfast and will try for lunch in a mo - have chinese from last night in fridge so OH and I are gonna try that again tonight.

Sounds like you had a fab day yesterday xxx

Ah now I'm over here on your diary I've got the full picture of the London trip. Well done you that must be 90 activity points - my trips up and down anywhere in London take place in a taxi so proud of you.

Its a shame you didn't get to a show there are some great ones out there although I'm in the minority and didn't like the Lion King.

Hopefully all that walking will show on the scales - heres hoping

M

Oh I should have warned you! I always take pumps in my bag if I go out with London because even if you're using the tube you walk most the time :p London is so tiring! But hey, walking in heels helps to tone the legs!

Glad you had a nice time!

Hehe, I couldn't believe how many Greggs there were in Sunderland when I visited my best friend! It's craaaazy. I'm glad they don't have loads of them down this way because I love pastry, but never think to buy it. If it was shoved in my face like up north I'd probably eat so much of it! :giggle:

Ah now I'm over here on your diary I've got the full picture of the London trip. Well done you that must be 90 activity points - my trips up and down anywhere in London take place in a taxi so proud of you.

Its a shame you didn't get to a show there are some great ones out there although I'm in the minority and didn't like the Lion King.

Hopefully all that walking will show on the scales - heres hoping

M

Sorry i did mean to type it again but there was such a lot to type! As for Lion King, i really just want to go because its something I wanted as a small child and I never had the chance / money.. so would be nice to go sometime :)

and the 90AP? I hope so! :D However i have no idea so not counting and will still try for the 28.. although I have slept / laid all day and earned none as I have been so tired! :)

Oh I should have warned you! I always take pumps in my bag if I go out with London because even if you're using the tube you walk most the time :p London is so tiring! But hey, walking in heels helps to tone the legs!

Glad you had a nice time!

Hehe, I couldn't believe how many Greggs there were in Sunderland when I visited my best friend! It's craaaazy. I'm glad they don't have loads of them down this way because I love pastry, but never think to buy it. If it was shoved in my face like up north I'd probably eat so much of it! :giggle:

They're everywhere.. Darlington is the worst as its on the edge of the Greggs / Bakers Oven cross over and at one point there were 2 Bakers Ovens and 4 Greggs and you could pass all 6 within 5 minutes of walking (as thats all it really takes to walk through Darlington town centre!)

however I think BO shut now as I know its always been owned by Greggs but I havent been recently.. but yes, so many Greggs up here too.. theres a discount one near to where I used to live.. cost me a lot of hard work when I was at uni as it sells sausage rolls for 6 for £1 and cheese and onion (18pts each!) / cheese and ham pasties at 4 for £1.. and i would eat 4 in one day when on one of my frequent binges.. :wave_cry:and sometimes have a sausage roll or two in there too!

also, what happened to my exercise ticker? can anyone else see it? I cant make a new one here either and wondering if its just my pc..

Hi hun, it disappeared a while back - I think around the time you put your chrimbo ticker up. Try removing the chrimbo one and see if it comes back - is there a limit to the number of tickers you can fit in yr sig???

funny.. i could see it myself this morning... ah well. I will just keep a tally for now :) want a new ticker soon though for my new mini goal after i hit 10% - next target is to hit a BMI of under 30, so will be just over the same amount to lose again :)

OH went to Uni in sunderland and always raved about Egg n Bacon Stotties from Greggs - On our last trip to Sunderland I tried one - gosh they're rather nice :eek:

want a new ticker soon though for my new mini goal after i hit 10% - next target is to hit a BMI of under 30, so will be just over the same amount to lose again :)

:ashamed0005: Have just gone away to work out how much i have to lose to get to a BMI of 30 - I have to go down to 203lbs :eek: - thats a 38lb drop - me thinks I'll need a goal in between! Wont be joining you on a race down to that goal thats for sure!

yeah you are taller than me - i have to go down to 191 to get a BMI of 29.9 - i am at 218lbs now.. so thats.. 27lbs - just under 2st for me.

Infact, may do an intermediate goal and aim for under 200lbs first. I havent seen under 200lbs for a long time! :p

Sounds like you had a great time in London - I might need to check out that bustier although I'd have to wear a shrug over it to cover up bra straps.

I always lose loads of weight when I go to London from all the walking so here's hoping it works the same for you x

Sounds like you had a good time in London. I love going there to sight see...and shop of course!
I've seen Lion King twice and thought it was good although it was better the 1st time which was years ago. I do tend to like most shows though. My fav is Phantom of the Opera. And I really enjoyed Dirty Dancing as well.
Your diary has motivated me to start keeping track of my activity points. I might try to make myself a weekly target for them as well. I'll start that on Mon when I have my WI.
Hope you're having a nice evening!xx:D

Sounds like you had a great time in London - I might need to check out that bustier although I'd have to wear a shrug over it to cover up bra straps.

I always lose loads of weight when I go to London from all the walking so here's hoping it works the same for you x

aww i hope so! though right now I would take a STS to get rid of the calf / upper leg / feet pain! LOL :D

Sounds like you had a good time in London. I love going there to sight see...and shop of course!
I've seen Lion King twice and thought it was good although it was better the 1st time which was years ago. I do tend to like most shows though. My fav is Phantom of the Opera. And I really enjoyed Dirty Dancing as well.
Your diary has motivated me to start keeping track of my activity points. I might try to make myself a weekly target for them as well. I'll start that on Mon when I have my WI.
Hope you're having a nice evening!xx:D

I've never seen Phantom of the Opera either and would love to! I love the film and have the soundtrack on CD for when I clean the kitchen.. good thing I only have one neighbour and hopefully my singing will pee her off enough to stop her coming round :D

while I am here will update my food:

B - 4 ryvitas (2) 30g philadelphia light (1) and alfalfa (0)
L - 300g jacket potato (3) with a tin of asda smart price beans (5)
T - large bowl of homemade vegetable broth (2) 3 ryvitas with pumpkin seeds and oats - yummy! (2)
S - half a bag of prawn crackers - only 2.5pts - thanks Karen and Jax.. gunna be smiling all night now! (probs showing off half the crackers while i do - attractive! :D) and the last of my satsumas (0.5) babybel light (1) and a WW red berry bar - tasty but tiny! (1.5)

only 20.5pts? felt sure I'd had more... :confused: well, 4 saved for tomorrow then :D

Last edited:
ooh also Karen, the top is looooovely :D beautiful royal purple. If i remember rightly, NL had some nice shrugs in though I cant remember the colours.. and Dotty P's have some nice ones in too :) x

ahhhhhhhh i hve the purple bstiervwith frill dwn the middle bought it last mnth very flattering was a size 14 but 2 big now yayyyyyyy

i'm off into town this aft so will have a look.

your food diary looks fab btw - how do you make the vegetable broth?

hope you managed to find it - looks lovely and the colour is very popular atm :) as for the broth.. it was homemade but not by me LOL - i had popped by Matty's rents house and his mum does WW too.. i will see if i can get her to tell me how she makes it for you though :D

ahhhhhhhh i hve the purple bstiervwith frill dwn the middle bought it last mnth very flattering was a size 14 but 2 big now yayyyyyyy

congrats Emma! :D maybe you can send it to Karen haha :D

well, today i've done quite well.. sorta :p -

B - 60g Shreddies (YAY! - 3) and 1/2pt sk. milk (1)
L - Batchelors l.f. chicken soup (2) 5 ryvitas (2.5) 45g philadelphia (1.5) and alfalfa (0)
T - nothing as of yet
S - pear (1) cadburys fudge (2) vanilla choco balls muller corner (4.5)

so 17.5 so far leaving.. 8.5 for something later if i'm hungry :) going to pub quiz tonight but I'm driving so no problems with alcohol :D just gotta resist the plate of cheese, chips and sausage!

over and out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back