Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup me too. High Rach! :wave_cry:

Falls in the door head first and announces .... Quick, where are you? Looks left, looks right - she's not here!

Rach, he's agreed!!!! After some serious buttering up and grovelling he flippin well said yes - now I need some help from someone who knows! :D:D:D

Might fit me by next xmas lol x

I reckon Easter :p

Hi hon

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to you chick

xxx

hey back atcha :) i got your text earlier but my phone is beyond ridiculous atm :( thinking of getting contract with Orange started already and just paying the £15pm to 3 until contract ends in March - good thing I have house phone for emergencies cause its like the Bermuda Triangle here - i expect to open my blinds on a morning and see a boat sail past my window before sinking! (however if i ever do, i think white padded walls and a straight jacket are in order.. :p)

Yup me too. High Rach! :wave_cry:

hey Lea! whats up? why you sad? you've had a great day!!

How are those activity points coming along?x

*puts on her low manly voice* ssslllooowwwlllyyy... :D however I have racked up 2 for half an hours swimming and 2 for 30mins on Wii Fit today.. so that makes 6 down and 22 to go.. MAN! No plans as of yet for tomorrow bar swimming - must make a mile at least, and maybe try for Aquafit again tomorrow night and that will rack me up at least 6AP.. still falling well short though - going to have to work over the weekend too, as monday i'll only rack up 7 maximum and i'll still be 9 short.. so that means i'mma have to kidnap the dog for some serious walking on saturday..

and we're supposed to fit this easily into our lives? how on earth would i do that if I was working full time? I'd have to sleepwalk! :p

Falls in the door head first and announces .... Quick, where are you? Looks left, looks right - she's not here!

Rach, he's agreed!!!! After some serious buttering up and grovelling he flippin well said yes - now I need some help from someone who knows! :D:D:D

I can give you that.. you need (absolutely essential! :p)

1. Wii
2. Extra handset and nunchuk (you get one handset one nunchuk i think with the wii package itself..)
3. Wii Fit (duuuuh)
4. Gameswise, you want Sonic and Mario Olympics (lots of Wii deals include this now :D) Rayman Raving Rabbids - either the old one or the new TV Party - both are great family games (do not do as a lady in front of me in the queue for my Wii did and ask for Rayman Rampant Rabbits :p) Wii Play is pretty good (and cheap!) and Mario Kart is apparently brilliant though I have not had chance to play just yet..

do not, i repeat do NOT be talked into Wii Music - its NAFF!

also.. YAY for Wii! :D Give him a big kiss from me LOL :D infact, why didnt we think of this before?! you should have threatened him with a kiss from me - that woulda sent him running for the closest Wii stockist! :D but anyway.. see, the other plan worked.. i told you you could break him! :whip:

Calling Rach

Where are you today?

M

I'm here! I have been to the pub quiz tonight though.. we did brilliantly (considering its us..)

we beat our high score of 38 with a new score of 39 :D wahoo! and we came second last which is a really big deal for us :D (new student group came in today and they were even worse than us LOL)

..just incase you are wondering, we got 39 out of 110.. and we are four 21 year olds up against teams of 4-8 30-60 year olds with a lot of extra years of knowledge gathering / experience on us!

However i learned something very important today - crabs have 249 chromosomes.. or to be precise.. a hermit crab does.. and we got a bonus point for getting the closest answer (only because at least ours was sea-related :D) - we guessed seahorse as we thought most chromosomes would be an animal that accounts for both sexes within one body and arent seahorses one of those animals that mate with themselves or something? I love pub quizes :D even though I am rubbish - also I dont even mind being DES as I am happy to sit around and chat without having to drink alcohol.. only time it bothers me is nights out with work as everyone gets really really drunk (i'm not a big drinker usually and i only drink a few, but a few at least makes me not notice how much drunker everyone else is!) and its sad to be DES on those nights..

anyway, updating my food - only extra thing I have had today is half a bag of pub crisps.. good thing I only ate half as well as they were 4pts a bag! :eek:

total points today: 19.5
total AP earned: 4

Good morning Hun
How has your week be so far, i see your still doing well on the weight front,hope you have a lovely weekend hun.xx

Hi Rach

I think trying to have a social life of your own when we rely on you here is selfish in the extreme. On the other hand if you can pick up interesting data about crabs just go for it . Personally I am force fed a diet of eggheads (BBC2 6pm) with my tea so I'm improving at quizzing but not much!!

Don't worry over the exercise points, other than the housework ones last weekend !! I have never thought about it which means I may get struck off WW - oh dear

Might catch you later after the chinese buffet

M

I can give you that.. you need (absolutely essential! :p)

1. Wii
2. Extra handset and nunchuk (you get one handset one nunchuk i think with the wii package itself..)
3. Wii Fit (duuuuh)
4. Gameswise, you want Sonic and Mario Olympics (lots of Wii deals include this now :D) Rayman Raving Rabbids - either the old one or the new TV Party - both are great family games (do not do as a lady in front of me in the queue for my Wii did and ask for Rayman Rampant Rabbits :p) Wii Play is pretty good (and cheap!) and Mario Kart is apparently brilliant though I have not had chance to play just yet..

do not, i repeat do NOT be talked into Wii Music - its NAFF!

also.. YAY for Wii! :D Give him a big kiss from me LOL :D infact, why didnt we think of this before?! you should have threatened him with a kiss from me - that woulda sent him running for the closest Wii stockist! :D but anyway.. see, the other plan worked.. i told you you could break him! :whip:

Thanx for the advice - although I must confess it nearly killed me - I read the rampant rabbit bit and :8855: not a good idea with a chest infection. So having coughed and spluttered my way back to reality I've checked out various online places including Ebay and am more confused :confused::confused::confused: than before LOL - I am so thick :doh:

Glad you seem to have had a fab time at the pub quiz - love the new crab chromosone info :D and well done on stopping after half a pack of crispies :) xxx

Good morning Hun
How has your week be so far, i see your still doing well on the weight front,hope you have a lovely weekend hun.xx

thanks Gem, still plodding on as always :) hope you enjoy your weekend too x

Hi Rach

I think trying to have a social life of your own when we rely on you here is selfish in the extreme. On the other hand if you can pick up interesting data about crabs just go for it . Personally I am force fed a diet of eggheads (BBC2 6pm) with my tea so I'm improving at quizzing but not much!!

Don't worry over the exercise points, other than the housework ones last weekend !! I have never thought about it which means I may get struck off WW - oh dear

Might catch you later after the chinese buffet

M

hope you enjoy it.. i will be thinking of you while i tuck into my shreddies :D if not, then while i am battling for some extra AP - i will not be defeated! (someone may need to come drag me onto the scales come tuesday though.. any takers? :p)

I love watching quizes (has it 1 z or 2?) as you can learn so much

Well done Rach

Irene xx

thing is you never learn anything useful! however you never know.. one day i might need some extra information on crabs LOL :D ah well, as long as i enjoy it i dont mind :)

Thanx for the advice - although I must confess it nearly killed me - I read the rampant rabbit bit and :8855: not a good idea with a chest infection. So having coughed and spluttered my way back to reality I've checked out various online places including Ebay and am more confused :confused::confused::confused: than before LOL - I am so thick :doh:

Glad you seem to have had a fab time at the pub quiz - love the new crab chromosone info :D and well done on stopping after half a pack of crispies :) xxx

great thing is, i dont need resolve to only eat half the packet - food time is a battle where Matty is involved! :p

if you need any help with sorting out your Wii things, just let me know :) are you feeling any better today? xxx

Anyway, onto more boring topics.. racked up half an hour on Wii Fit (2) - going for some shreddies now and then to the pool..

..though i have just realised i didnt buy any..:(:cry: so i will have to pretend and have weetabix instead...

ooo look at u misses - ur doing great on ur aps this week :) i have a wii fit too but the novelty of it has worn of might get back into again but all the levels r unlocked so nothin exciting bout it lmao have a great weekend chick x

Just popped back to say thanks for the rep much appreciated. I didn't realise you could leave a little message to say who it came from (thick as a brick) so will be doing that in future as I do like to leave it as I appreciate everyone popping by and the advice I pick up from other peoples threads

Rach are you still studying at present as you are part time in Sainsburys on sea? Or is that a nosy question - oh dear if it is ignore it I was interested

M

having year off.. Sunderland messed up CRB and mum wasnt too well at time, so took year off - got as many hours as they will give me at work but working on my little house atm so thats okay with me :) will be starting my PGCE ICT in sept 09.. so going to enjoy having some free time while i have it - this is one thing i want to conquer first - getting some of this weight off now while i have more time to focus on it, so I will have less to deal with next year :) xxx

Sounds like you had a good evening out at the pub quiz...I love doing them!
How are you today? xx

i'm good thanks Loz :D having a rest after killing myself at the pool.. this 28AP lark is damn difficult! Then again, i probably could have racked up more pool time if i hadnt pushed myself doing 30mins boxing on the Wii Fit.. oops :p so now my shoulders are really sore.. but better than this morning! :D

Had weetabix for breakfast but had a right old faff on eating it.. shoulders and arms were dead sore and couldnt lift the spoon to my mouth LOL :D but i'm good now :) if not a little annoyed that I spilt weetabix everywhere in the search for my face! :eek:

so anyway, food so far:

B - 2 weetabix (1.5) and 1/2pt sk. milk (1)
L - Heinz Market Country Chicken and Veg Soup (7! :eek: nice but not THAT nice!) and 4 ryvitas (2)

so 11.5pts so far - still have a decent few to put towards something nice later on :)

just spent a blooming hour making myself low fat macaroni cheese off the BBC website - a low fat version from Honey We're killing the kids.

I dont want to slag off the recipe.. as it was probably just my terrible cooking skills.. but the end product of recipe + my skills = AWFUL!

but me being starving hungry, i still ate it. So there goes 8 of my points.. (would only have been 6.. but there was some cheese left over that just flew into my mouth! :eek:) bringing me to 19.5..

..so still have 6.5 left.. so having a WW bacon leek and cheese quiche (6) and some salad (0)

then I'm going to put some Heroes on and console myself that although I have a bf.. i am alone on a friday night.. LOL :D nah.. if i think about it, will probably see him tomorrow and thats enough for a few days hahahaha!

before Heroes though.. *slams Phil Collins on full blast and boogies on down* :D

I have come to the conclusion that any form of cheese unless it is the low fat babybel is out of the question! i love cheese as well!

OMG low flying cheese .... twas low flying pizza a while back!!! Have sewn lips together so as to avoid :ignore: it!

Tesco LC maccy cheese is yum!!!

Ooo btw Rach - do you fancy a weekend away Jan/Feb to London?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back