Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
what we're here for :) you dont have to keep saying thanks either - its nice for me to have someone to text! :D glad youre feeling better anyhoo! xxx

ooh sounds lovely! is it open late on sundays do you know? Would be nice to go one night after work - always work until 5 sundays so not much time to make my own :) glad you enjoyed it - £6.50 is a bargain!

maybe worth waiting for a Core week.. what do you think?

p.s two more AP added.. and time for some more yet! :D

Every time i see your title hun... i read it as Rachels '2 Bap a week challenge'

PMSL x x x

Your doing great though x

thanks Irene thats great :D already suggested to Matty that maybe we go after payday :)

well for an update.. i got rid of my bad mood! However this is all because of a silly little girl I have added on facebook.. she got me started on the subject of (in her opinion) "anyone who finances a computer is stupid, why not just pay upfront?"

to which i took serious offence at being called stupid and this argument has been dragged halfway across facebook and back until the early hours of this morning! Basically, she believes that we can plan for anything in life - no matter how much money we earn, so that we should never have the need to finance anything or take loans out.. which in theory sounds great but in reality is never going to happen - some of us will never be in a situation where we can afford everything we need!

anyway will stop there before I wind myself up again HAHA :D. After being so riled last night i munched my way through another 2 you are what you eat bars.. so used up my 4pts.. then remembered id had 3 ryvitas when testing my soups so have actually gone over by 1.5 ..however i will just take that from my activity points so we're all good :)

i think this week is going to be a STS. I havent gone nuts or anything and I havent eaten over my points but I have had some good losses recently and i think my body is needing a catch up point. I am disappointed a little as everyone loves to lose something, but I am telling myself in my head that the week after my body will make up for it and I will see something good :)

Wedding and xmas party coming up this weekend - step-sisters wedding party is friday night.. no idea if there will be a buffet or anything (probably will be) so will have to formulate a plan - luckily some of the day will be travelling to Little Weighton so I can have a light breakfast and lunch to save some points.

Sunday its the xmas party and a 3 course meal. I cant even remember what i ordered bar beef dinner for main.. think it couldve been soup to start.. no idea! I should really write these things down haha. Pudding I will have chosen christmas pud without a doubt if its on the menu.. love the stuff.. so will aim to enjoy my starter and main and treat myself to a little of my pudding.. but will not do a TGIs and go mad! Plus if all goes well I will be in my dress (which is tight) so if i eat less it will look better! :D

anyway this morning I have feasted away on my last YAWYE bar (2) i just have the taste for them! Now theyre gone I can get back to normality.. going to have some warmed weetabix with semi milk (shop over road doesnt do skimmed :( ) i think - really fancy it! YUM :D

hope everyone has a good day today - i think a lot of us are having an emotional weekend, so hope you've all cheered up :D xxx

Well done on your 16 APs :D Good work!

16APs thats marvellous. Never mind the little over point blip and even if its a STS you can regroup for the following week. I'll be regrouping too I think along with a few others. Its such a sociable time of year but I've decided that the important thing is to remain on WW and keep trying.

Have a good day Rach

M

Thanx for texts babe - really helped! Glad you're feeling better too :)

Well done on the AP's :D - are your arms and shoulders back to normal yet? Dont think my pedometer even registered healthy once in the last week let alone any AP's :eek:

Take care and hopefully catch up with you later xxx

Well done on your 16 APs :D Good work!

Thanks Lea! :D aiming for a few more tonight!

16APs thats marvellous. Never mind the little over point blip and even if its a STS you can regroup for the following week. I'll be regrouping too I think along with a few others. Its such a sociable time of year but I've decided that the important thing is to remain on WW and keep trying.

Have a good day Rach

M

thats exactly what i said to someone at work today.. they said something about lettuce leaves for the xmas do unless i want to undo all my hard work, and I just looked at them and laughed.. then explained that how I see it is it doesnt matter if I take a step backwards at some point - as long as I have the courage to take it forward again afterwards! I've had it pretty easy so far - I know it will get harder because thats where I gave up last time.. but I am determined to see below 200lbs by my birthday!

Thanx for texts babe - really helped! Glad you're feeling better too :)

Well done on the AP's :D - are your arms and shoulders back to normal yet? Dont think my pedometer even registered healthy once in the last week let alone any AP's :eek:

Take care and hopefully catch up with you later xxx

You're welcome for the texts - i was prancing about in my sheep pie-jarmas this morning trying to get that text to you! My shoulders are good but my arms are a little twingy - noticed when hoiking huge hams round from the chiller today..

on the AP front you deserve a rest - you've been ill so only important thing is that you're feeling better! :) i will crack the whip about exercise when you are back to 100% though.. dont you worry :D haha!

Hi from another football widow :)

Sounds like you're doing really well on the APs - lol at dietingqueens 'bap' comment.

I just saw that haha :8855: how did i miss that? :confused:

Well done Rach on acheiving your 16APS.

thanks Keisha :D good luck to you for tomorrow!

UR DOING GREAT MISSY :) and it will def not be a sts this week for u U HEAR ME! those scales on tue will def read lower than last week u have worked so hard :) xx

UR DOING GREAT MISSY :) and it will def not be a sts this week for u U HEAR ME! those scales on tue will def read lower than last week u have worked so hard :) xx

thanks Em :D even a 1/2lb would be appreciated this week - dont think i will make two thats for sure but have honestly given it my all (bar the ryvita slip last night haha :p) but as long as I STS i can be happy :)

looking forward to WI - more out of interest than anything - have even managed to avoid body testing on the Wii Fit! :D

Are you weighing in on Mondays from now on then? Good luck! I'm sure you won't see a STS this week and if you do I'm sure it's just muscle gain from all the exercise!

nope going back to my tuesdays - i was so disorientated last week, messed my days up for ages! :D lol

I am determined to see below 200lbs by my birthday!

I am sure you will Rach...all your hardwork will pay off! :)

You're welcome for the texts - i was prancing about in my sheep pie-jarmas this morning trying to get that text to you!

:eek: I want sheep Pjs!!! lol I do have loads of penguin ones though! :D

How are you this evening Rach? xx

Awww sheep PJ's and penguin PJ's - where do you get them from - they sounds sooooooo cute!!!! :gimi:

:eek: I want sheep Pjs!!! lol I do have loads of penguin ones though! :D

How are you this evening Rach? xx

cold! and finding every excuse ever not to do my washing up / exercise.. :p oops!

Awww sheep PJ's and penguin PJ's - where do you get them from - they sounds sooooooo cute!!!! :gimi:

i dunno.. i only have the bottoms - i think i stole them from a friend haha! :D oops..

the top is a "dont wake me up unless its 1) important or 2) chocolate" top :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back