Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww sheep PJ's and penguin PJ's - where do you get them from - they sounds sooooooo cute!!!! :gimi:

lol my penguin ones were all xmas pressies throughout the years cos i love penguins! :D

cold! and finding every excuse ever not to do my washing up / exercise.. :p oops!

i dunno.. i only have the bottoms - i think i stole them from a friend haha! :D oops..

the top is a "dont wake me up unless its 1) important or 2) chocolate" top :p

Lol I want that top! :D

Hi Rach, just catching up on your diary - had 6 whole days worth to read.....

Well done on all your ap - I guess when you have recorded 16, you are not counting your London walking?????

Good luck for Tuesday...keeping everything crossed for a loss

Rosie x

nope havent counted London walking.. and I have given up - i am swimming tomorrow and going to Aquafit which will be my usual 4-6 points depending on how unlazy i am feeling.. and thats it..

i have failed :( but i dont care. I'm sick :p

and thank you :D i'm crossing mine too! Only 2lbs until i reach 10% and its so frustrating! :p

You'll get that tomorrow. I feel it in me water ;)

a whole day before WI?! fab :D Karen if ur wrong i'm sueing :p

Definately recommend Toby Carvery. Have had a lovely roast dinner and ice cream for £6.50

Irene xx

Gosh i love TC. Went last week and as always, it was delicious!!!!! Another recommendation from me;)x

to which i took serious offence at being called stupid and this argument has been dragged halfway across facebook and back until the early hours of this morning! Basically, she believes that we can plan for anything in life - no matter how much money we earn

I read this:D Some people say the silliest things. It's beyond me her reasoning behind it! *ahem!:D*x

Good luck for WI tomorrow chick!x

well, think we're going on thursday.. this depends on whether I'm speaking to Matty. Had another barney this morning - monday is our day as I hardly ever work it and he has a day off uni - plus no footy.. or so i thought.

Woke up this morning late, as knew he would make excuse for not swimming with me, to find a text saying "hiya gunna give swimming a miss cause dont want to be tired for footy at 12, also if i have to see you this afternoon it can only be for a few hours cause Jonnys cooking and i'm not missing out on free tea"

so if i wasnt annoyed enough that he was bumming out on me, then i read "if I have to" so now he knows exactly where he stands - he's free to get lost and never come back if seeing me is something he feels he is forced to do.. GRRRRRRR :p

going to cheer myself up now and eat my first advent calendar choc.. and if i feel mean enough i'll eat his first one too :p

whoohoo hun! Hows u chick? weigh in day 2mo how u feeling xx

well, think we're going on thursday.. this depends on whether I'm speaking to Matty. Had another barney this morning - monday is our day as I hardly ever work it and he has a day off uni - plus no footy.. or so i thought.

Woke up this morning late, as knew he would make excuse for not swimming with me, to find a text saying "hiya gunna give swimming a miss cause dont want to be tired for footy at 12, also if i have to see you this afternoon it can only be for a few hours cause Jonnys cooking and i'm not missing out on free tea"

so if i wasnt annoyed enough that he was bumming out on me, then i read "if I have to" so now he knows exactly where he stands - he's free to get lost and never come back if seeing me is something he feels he is forced to do.. GRRRRRRR :p

going to cheer myself up now and eat my first advent calendar choc.. and if i feel mean enough i'll eat his first one too :p
Awww men!!! Glad you gave him what for - flipping cheek of him.

So how's the AP challenge going? Did you get swimming this afternoon?

Catch ya laters hun xxx

whoohoo hun! Hows u chick? weigh in day 2mo how u feeling xx

unsure! :confused: no idea how i will do tomorrow but hoping for a loss as always :) a half lb will do me!

Awww men!!! Glad you gave him what for - flipping cheek of him.

So how's the AP challenge going? Did you get swimming this afternoon?

Catch ya laters hun xxx

didnt get to swimming.. dragged Matty to Asda (he was grovelling for forgiveness so I gave in :p) and he even invited me round tonight (which is nice of him but the footy is on.. so i would have had to sit with nothing to do for ages.. so i turned him down politely :p) and got some shopping in, but making up for it and going to Aquafit now :D better than nothing - will try my hardest now my chicken wings are all better! :)

also, looking forward to tomorrow as I have the day off - woo hoo! And Matty and me, and possibly Mam, Pa and little bro Simon coming with us (his family / my adopted whether they like it or not family :D) to Toby Carvery..

..you know, it really is a sign of a problem when you get excited about eating.. LOL :D ah well.. got another 4st to fix that!

over and out.. for now :D x

hey rache. glad to hear you and matty sorted it out but bloomin eck, we shouldn't have to slap them metaphorically about the face and neck before they get their backsides into gear!

Enjoy the carvery x

Well the cheek of that Matty - I hope that grovelling was hard core!! Enjoy the carvery you deserve it

M

I am sure you will enjoy the Toby Carvery. Are you going to the one I went to?

Irene xx

yup - and i even wangled not driving! :D (however, only cause my ability to take instructions while I am driving are bare minimum - Mattys dad in the car makes me nervous cause he criticises everything! :p)

hey rache. glad to hear you and matty sorted it out but bloomin eck, we shouldn't have to slap them metaphorically about the face and neck before they get their backsides into gear!

Enjoy the carvery x

thanks! :D and i know.. but they need a good slapping every so often.. :p however i felt guilty today cause Matty was so upset that I was upset that he even got teary.. and thats where I panic! I know I have a good thing really but I tend to take so much then explode.. whereas I should just say when something annoys me rather than mulling things over and over until the next one comes along etc...

Well the cheek of that Matty - I hope that grovelling was hard core!! Enjoy the carvery you deserve it

M

I reduced the poor boy to tears.. and now I feel guilty... LOL. But we're good now :D and i am so excited for the carvery!

Good luck for your wi hun ,i will be hear ready and waiting to see how you do hun x

thanks Gem :)

aaaaaaaanyway, will update on my food while I am here:

B - my very last 4 ryvitas (2) 30g philadelphia light (1) and my last tomato (0)
L - 60g wholewheat pasta (3) and 1/2 jar ww parmesan and pesto sauce (1.5)
T - nothing yet - I am mid-dishes :D LOL
S - ww red berry bar (1.5)

gave swimming a miss (naughty :p) but I did go to Aquafit - dead quiet now its cold - down from classes of max 40 to 10 people tonight! Great stuff as I wore my speedo swimming costume (which i have recently got into..) and its got very little material at the back - and i learnt the hard way that not good for Aquafit - my flub was flub-a-dub-dubbing EVERYWHERE :8855:eek:ops! Feel sorry for the people in front of me - some exercises mean we have to turn round so someone will have been graced with my back handles hahahaha :D

on a side note.. I have lost Amber. She's here somewhere (I can hear her...:confused:) but i cant for the life of me find her? I have a feeling she's crawled under the worktops.. theres a little hole at the bottom and she could be in there.. well, she will make an appearance at some point LOL :p

Your food diary always looks so lovely,maybe i should come and live with you for a week hun,maybe i will stick to the plan more :)

God, the male species can be so stupid. They just haven't got a clue, have they?! I've got Adam well trained now, years of practice. I think he's a little scared of me. Fear is good. Use the fear. Eat his chocolate. They have to learn. While you're at it smack his nose with a rolled up newspaper. Hehe.

Bloody cats. When we moved house we locked Cassi in the bathroom for about 30-45 mins while we got the furniture in as she'd get under foot. The stupid bint went down behind the sink but it was a small steep hole, we couldn't get her out and she couldn't get out. We had to smash the tiles around the sink to get her out. Not even an hour in our new rented house and we had to smash it up! We went away this weekend and left her loads of dry food and water.. she locked herself in the kitchen away from the food and water! I don't think she'd been in there all weekend because she'd eaten a lot of the food and water. There was a chewed up hair tie by the inside of the kitchen door, so she'd obviously closed the door while playing with that. She managed to open some foil with prawns in that I defrosted for her but forgot to give her and eat them :p She's a bugger.

Good luck with WI tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back