Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you've made up - just hope he behaves himself! Lucky you with the carvery tomorrow and not to be driving - bonus!

Love the swimming costume incident can just imagine it lol. Now onto serious matters: little Amber, has she turned up yet or is she wedged underneath your washing up? :p

How many AP's have you racked up this week now? Hope you're all psyched up for your WI tomorrow - good luck - am rooting for ya :D xxx

Your food diary always looks so lovely,maybe i should come and live with you for a week hun,maybe i will stick to the plan more :)

well, you can certainly try - i promise to help you earn AP while we both run / fight for what food there is LOL :D

God, the male species can be so stupid. They just haven't got a clue, have they?! I've got Adam well trained now, years of practice. I think he's a little scared of me. Fear is good. Use the fear. Eat his chocolate. They have to learn. While you're at it smack his nose with a rolled up newspaper. Hehe.

Bloody cats. When we moved house we locked Cassi in the bathroom for about 30-45 mins while we got the furniture in as she'd get under foot. The stupid bint went down behind the sink but it was a small steep hole, we couldn't get her out and she couldn't get out. We had to smash the tiles around the sink to get her out. Not even an hour in our new rented house and we had to smash it up! We went away this weekend and left her loads of dry food and water.. she locked herself in the kitchen away from the food and water! I don't think she'd been in there all weekend because she'd eaten a lot of the food and water. There was a chewed up hair tie by the inside of the kitchen door, so she'd obviously closed the door while playing with that. She managed to open some foil with prawns in that I defrosted for her but forgot to give her and eat them :p She's a bugger.

Good luck with WI tomorrow!

I have just found her - scared the LIFE out of myself. I do pots first, then i empty bowl and pour a fresh one, and dry the pots / put them away while i wait for sink to refill. Anyway, I had one pan left steeping as I was worried was going to take the anti-stick off it.. so did that last - pulled open the pan drawer and Amber FLEW out with a rather large howl.. I let out a yell, pan went flying and I am now a dish and a glass down as I smacked the dish rack (and as I had too much stuff stacked on it :p) some of it fell on floor. Cat is now cowering on my knee as she thinks she is in trouble, but believes sitting on my knee drooling and purring is her way of grovelling forgiveness :p

Glad you've made up - just hope he behaves himself! Lucky you with the carvery tomorrow and not to be driving - bonus!

Love the swimming costume incident can just imagine it lol. Now onto serious matters: little Amber, has she turned up yet or is she wedged underneath your washing up? :p

How many AP's have you racked up this week now? Hope you're all psyched up for your WI tomorrow - good luck - am rooting for ya :D xxx

She actually WAS under my washing up.. but the clean stuff I had put away.. cheeky so and so! :p

and erm.. 18. So 10 short..

FAIL.

LOL :D ah well, gave it a good shot..

and Jax, guess what I'm eating! :D (i went food shopping today!)

the worlds BIGGEST bowl of shreddies EVER :D (120g - 6pts LMAO) and a pint of skimmed milk... tempted to go back for some more :D

She actually WAS under my washing up.. but the clean stuff I had put away.. cheeky so and so! :p

and erm.. 18. So 10 short..

FAIL.

LOL :D ah well, gave it a good shot..

and Jax, guess what I'm eating! :D (i went food shopping today!)

the worlds BIGGEST bowl of shreddies EVER :D (120g - 6pts LMAO) and a pint of skimmed milk... tempted to go back for some more :D
See I know you so well - and lmao I guessed it would be shreddies before I read down that far :D

Am I forgiven from last night yet? :innocent0001:

i'm thinking on it :p

I get really panicky when I can't find madam Cassiopeia. If I call her and she doesn't come my eyes look towards the dishwasher or washing machine and my heart stops. She's a little sh*t like that. I'll open a cupboard, turn around, turn back and close it then I'll find her in it half an hour later. I have great fear I'll wash her in the washing machine and dishwasher so always check before putting it on, but I STILL freak out. I'm too overprotective of that damn cat :p I'm scared about her leaving the garden (she hasn't tried to get out yet, high fences). All the other cats might beat her up or she might get hit by a car! Or she might get stuck up a tree or stuck in a hole, which is most likely with her :p

Glad you and Matty sorted things out in the end...hope he grovelled like mad though!
Yum...I love Toby's!! :p

Hope you enjoyed your shreddies!!! :)
Good Luck for 2moros WI! :D xxxx

Morning hun, good luck with wi.xxx

Good luck for WI hun!

Dont make me get you and Jx on Jeremy Kyle!:px

Goodluck this morning Rach!

Good luck on weigh in tomorrow.

Morning hun, good luck with wi.xxx

thank you both :) x

Glad you and Matty sorted things out in the end...hope he grovelled like mad though!
Yum...I love Toby's!! :p

Hope you enjoyed your shreddies!!! :)
Good Luck for 2moros WI! :D xxxx

I LOVED my shreddies they were heaven :D however I decided for a change this morning and had some toast because I finally remembered to buy bread! :D haha!

Good luck for WI hun!

Dont make me get you and Jx on Jeremy Kyle!:px

I think Jerry Springer would be better - after every comment one of us can go burn some calories by jumping on the pole LOL! :D

Goodluck this morning Rach!

thanks Lea :D x

WELL... I lost 3lbs! :D *squeals like an excited little pig* LOL!

So I've not only hit my xmas goal, I've hit my 10% too! All those sodding AP's paid off after all! :D

However, think I'll just go back to my 3.5hrs a week target instead of trying for 28AP.. it was KNACKERING!

Anyway, new xmas goal is to try and shift another 5lbs for me and emma's 10lbs in 5 week dash :D woo hoo!

thank you for all your support anyway.. i really couldnt have gotten past the first week without all you amazing people here :D

and an extra big thank you to Jax cause I bother her every day for one reason or another.. so thanks Jax *big hugs* ..however I havent forgiven you yet :p ..thinking on it though.. :D

anyway todays business:

B - 3 slices (small loaf) Hovis original wheatgerm bread (2.5) and 30g philadelphia light (1)

i had made myself one of those chocolate WW angel delight type things.. and I whisked it for ages and it set so it was chocolatey/powdery on top and like congealed milk on the bottom. I took one spoonful and couldnt even swallow it the texture was bloody horrible!

I remember someone saying something about them.. think it coulda been Starlight (but can I heck as like find where it is!) and now I'm wondering if it stuck in my mind cause she said they were horrible too......

awwww wow im so proud of u jelly bean!!! u have done bloody fantastic this week all those aps def paid of and look at u girl over target for r xmas dash! *BIG BIG MAJASSIVE HUGS* u have supported me loads this week thanks for that it wont let me give u rep as i have to share it but this is me giving u 50 reps lmao xx

Well Done on the 3lb weight loss! That's great that you reached your 10%!!! :D:D

Hope your having a good day? xxx

Hi Rach

That is a fantastic weight loss - congratulations epecially as it is also your 10%.

Good news also re Amber oh and Matty too - think thats probable the right order.

2009 will be a real slim year for you

M

WELL DONE RACH! Two in one go!!! check you out! So proud of you and made up for you!x

Well done!!

Theresa x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back