Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Rosie and Irene! :D still have a goofy look on my face today hahaha!

food for today:

B - 100g grapes (1) 30g shreddies (1.5) and 1/4pt sk. milk (0.5)
L - carrot and ginger soup (0) 4 ryvitas (2) 30g philadelphia (1) and tomato and alfalfa (0)
T - 1/2pk quorn mince (3) 175g jacket potato (2) withmixed pepper, carrots, peas and sweetcorn (0.5) and gravy granules (1)
S - advent choc (0.5) pear (2) traidcraft geobar (2) ww red berry bar (1.5)

total: 18.5pts

will obviously add in some more! x

Last edited:
You deserve that lovely compliment and the kiss but only just how many more times 48 is well in the prime of life.

Good food diary I wss delighted to see 100g of grapes is only 1 I'm planning an excursion to the cinema so they will be coming with me instead of those Ba****D maltesers (how could they let me down like that - not that I'm bitter) However is that soup ever going to end?

I think if a cauliflower ever came back into your fridge you should go mad and make a cauliflower and stilton soup for Xmas - small pan only or it'll still be here at Easter.

See you later just short visit for now

M

hey misses - oooooooo rach is in love with the plastererrrrr ...just kidden awk hun as everyone said u defo deserve that comment ur looking fab and im glad its brought back a whole lot of old determination!! - hows today going so far? xx

Doesnt matter how old or young, you deserved that complement :). Don't you feel a bit weird around the plasterer now since you'll be seeing him until his finished. Your BF better watch out before you get taken ;);).

Have a fab day. I see you're 2lbs away from your 2stone goal, that will be done a dusted by next weigh in :):).

You deserve that lovely compliment and the kiss but only just how many more times 48 is well in the prime of life.

Good food diary I wss delighted to see 100g of grapes is only 1 I'm planning an excursion to the cinema so they will be coming with me instead of those Ba****D maltesers (how could they let me down like that - not that I'm bitter) However is that soup ever going to end?

I think if a cauliflower ever came back into your fridge you should go mad and make a cauliflower and stilton soup for Xmas - small pan only or it'll still be here at Easter.

See you later just short visit for now

M

I've just made a fresh batch this morning M haha :) bit too much ginger this time but still tasty, and seen as its the only soup I have successfully made, i'll have to stick with it for now! :D

also, when I say older, I mean just that.. not OLD, just older than me :p Old isnt until you hit 60.. have i redeemed myself? :D

also i do that with the grapes! I take a full bag.. i love them so dont feel cheated.. and yes i am bitter about the maltesers too.. :( and i found out how many points there is in a big bag... theres 19 in a normal 175g of maltesers, and 18 in a bag of white ones.. :(

Well done on your 2 pound loss :):):)

thanks Anna :D

hey misses - oooooooo rach is in love with the plastererrrrr ...just kidden awk hun as everyone said u defo deserve that comment ur looking fab and im glad its brought back a whole lot of old determination!! - hows today going so far? xx

today is going well :D i have just been out and bought a carpet for my spare room - its cream, bit lighter than i wanted, but it only cost me £76 so really chuffed :D going to start my paintwork later i think.. plaster wont be dry until monday earliest, but i can at least get on with cleaning, sanding and glossing the skirting boards :)

Doesnt matter how old or young, you deserved that complement :). Don't you feel a bit weird around the plasterer now since you'll be seeing him until his finished. Your BF better watch out before you get taken ;);).

Have a fab day. I see you're 2lbs away from your 2stone goal, that will be done a dusted by next weigh in :):).

he's finished, so not awkward at all.. glad he's finished.. sex is like chocolate to me and i cant control myself around chocolate so I'm glad the temptation is gone LOL!

and thanks, i really hope I can hit 2st before xmas :) I would be so pleased with that!

Like the sound of that carpet and sooo glad that plasterer has gone taking temptation with him. I would just like to say that I am sure in 5 years time 60 will be the new thirty as I am never going to get old.

See you tomorrow - you're doing great

M

Like the sound of that carpet and sooo glad that plasterer has gone taking temptation with him. I would just like to say that I am sure in 5 years time 60 will be the new thirty as I am never going to get old.

See you tomorrow - you're doing great

M

you are far too cool to ever be old M :D dont you worry x

ah thats a lovely compliment to get Rach, you are looking great!

and Jax where have you been all day? I have been walking around with a big grin on my face DYING to find you online to tell you as no signal in the B-T here.
Sorry babes! Woo hoo what a fab compliment and one which you just soooooo deserve!
he's finished, so not awkward at all.. glad he's finished.. sex is like chocolate to me and i cant control myself around chocolate so I'm glad the temptation is gone LOL!
:eek: am feeling like an over-protective mother here!!!

Hope you're okay babes - glad your spare room is looking good and love the sound of the carpet :)

Hope you have a fab weekend!!!

well, havent even looked at the spare bedroom.. no energy :p just realised i have missed Aquafit as well! oops :p

food for today total:

B - 100g grapes (1) 30g shreddies (1.5) and 1/4pt sk. milk (0.5)
L - carrot and ginger soup (0) 4 ryvitas (2) 30g philadelphia (1) and tomato and alfalfa (0)
T - 1/2pk quorn mince (3) 175g jacket potato (2) withmixed pepper, carrots, peas and sweetcorn (0.5) and gravy granules (1)
S - advent choc (0.5) pear (2) traidcraft geobar (2) ww red berry bar (1.5)

total: 18.5pts

may have one more geobar before bed.. have a taste for them theyre lovely :p

Morning hun, hope you have a great weekend.xx

thanks Keisha and Susan :)

well i start work today at half one - hopefully it'll go fast because i'm on meat and fish and people will be scrambling to get their joints for sunday as always :) seeing Matty tonight too so looking forward to that :)

also, i have decided i like TOTM in winter. I burn up at a constant 30 degrees the whole time and i am (for the first time in ages) toastie and warm!!! :D

food for today:

B/L- rest of quorn mince and veg (3.5) bowl of carrot and ginger soup (0) and an options hot choc (0.5)
T-
S- advent choc (0.5)

Hope work passes quickly for ya and enjoy your evening with matty :) xxx

Hi Rach

Only just caught you before the meat and fish fun day which hopefully will go quicker if you're busy. Then a very nice time hopefully will await you with Matty tonight.

As a penance for being over indulgent yesterday I'm having no drinks and no chocs so grapes it is.

Have a lovely day see you tomorrow

M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back