Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
only if you reply with yours! :p my email is [email protected] xxx - cant access my hotmail atm this stupid laptop wont let me :(

Well done hun u can so crack ur goal now just really go for it this last week xx

Yes I am the weird one who grins and blows kisses... :D xxxxxxx

Wello done on the loss!!! Thats fantastic!! GO RACH GO RACH GO RACH!

Congrats my darling :) Am so pleased for you after the way you've clawed as many back as possible. You really deserved that loss rather than a boring STS :D xxx

Well done on the loss Rach...you're doing brilliantly!!! xxx

thank you all :D well, week off to a flying start - 30mins (as promised Lou :D) on the Wii Fit (2) and 40mins to swim 3/4mile (2.5) ..should stuck it out another 5minutes! :p

foodwise:

B- 60g shreddies (3) 3/4pt sk. milk (1.5)
L- tin of batchelors chicken soup (2) 2 slices 50/50 bread (3) tomato and salad leaves (0) 1 pumpkin ryvita (0.5) and 1 chocolate digestive (1)
T-
S- advent choc (0.5)

total: 11.5pts

will no doubt break at break time at work but they have ww crisps in machine and failing that - walkers baked! :D

Well done on all your AP. Don't know how you can have just 1 choco digestive, now thats what a call disciplined (has you may know, they are my down fall). Dropped the hint about 4 times yesterday to my OH that a want a wii fit. Did it while I was on the phone talking to one of my friends. So if he buys me something else, I will not be pleased, unless its an engagment ring :D. I so want to join in you and Lou's challenge.

Not just saying this, but from your pics - I would never have thought that you were over 15st - you carry it well, my lovely.

Doesn't she just! :)

Well done on the 0.5lb! You've had a couple of big losses recently and you know you usually have one big and one small so here's to a big one next week! :D

Well done Rach, brilliant to lose! youre doing so well with ap!!

Well done on all your AP. Don't know how you can have just 1 choco digestive, now thats what a call disciplined (has you may know, they are my down fall). Dropped the hint about 4 times yesterday to my OH that a want a wii fit. Did it while I was on the phone talking to one of my friends. So if he buys me something else, I will not be pleased, unless its an engagment ring :D. I so want to join in you and Lou's challenge.

i hope he takes the hint and gets you one! :D you'd both love it theyre so much fun!

Doesn't she just! :)

Well done on the 0.5lb! You've had a couple of big losses recently and you know you usually have one big and one small so here's to a big one next week! :D

aww shucks! thanks Jess :D xx

Well done Rach, brilliant to lose! youre doing so well with ap!!

thanks Jen - heres to a good last week before xmas for us all! :) x

food update:

B- 60g shreddies (3) 3/4pt sk. milk (1.5)
L- tin of batchelors chicken soup (2) 2 slices 50/50 bread (3) tomato and salad leaves (0) 1 pumpkin ryvita (0.5) and 1 chocolate digestive (1)
T- chicken breast (2.5) 1/2 jar szechuan vegetable stir fry sauce (3) and a pack of asparagus tips (0)
S- advent choc (0.5) 2 more chocolate digestives (2) and a chocolate geobar (2) ww mini hoops (1)

total: 22.5pts - isnt it funny when I have all 26 to play with i dont eat them, and when i dont have them i want everything in sight over my allowance! :p

Keisha i must have mentally known you had mentioned my 1 chocolate biscuit cause i had 2 more when i came in AND a chocolate geobar :p LOL

well, split shift tomorrow so off to bed.. so tired!

night night babes, sleep well xxx
PS am still checking out my new WW books - so excited - thankyou, thankyou :D xxx

is that why you've ignored me on msn for the last half hour?! :p

is that why you've ignored me on msn for the last half hour?! :p
sorry have you been messaging me??? have been dipping into books while sat at PC and trying to catch up on everyones diaries - but there arent the hours in the day :(

Morning Rach - bummer re the split shift hope you survive.

Food going well and still including biscuits and geobar - well done.

Catch up with you tonight

M

sorry have you been messaging me??? have been dipping into books while sat at PC and trying to catch up on everyones diaries - but there arent the hours in the day :(

well yes - we were in the middle of a conversation! :p

Morning Rach - bummer re the split shift hope you survive.

Food going well and still including biscuits and geobar - well done.

Catch up with you tonight

M

split shifts suck but i suppose the £12 i will make on the extra two hours will pay for next months internet addiction.. worked 8-10 and then I am back 12-7:15/30 tonight.. not sure which just yet :p

been mental - been making party tray orders all morning - someone lost the order forms so we had no idea what needed making and for when - luckily biggest order of £300 we had the form for so hers is done, but there were another 32 platters to make according to the list, but no record of WHAT the platters were to have on them! So food temptation was really there :( avoided cream cakes but caved at cheese and crackers..

when i go back I have something like 2hrs meat and fish, then two hours hot deli, then 2 hours cold deli then 2 hours meat and fish.. which again sucks as it means I'll have to wash and sanitise myself so much I'll have no skin left on my hands :(

neck and back and left side still really hurting today from de-icing the fish counter last night :(

food update:
B- 60g shreddies (3) 1/4pt sk. milk (0.5)
L - tin heinz spaghetti (4) 1 slice toast (1.5)
T-
S- advent choc (0.5) 3 squares of cheese (3) 1 cracker (0.5) 1 cocktail sausage (1) 1 slice of sainsbury bread (1) spread (1) ham (1)

17pts and its only sodding 11:40am :( had lunch already as i only get a 15min break this afternoon and by time i get to canteen i have 5 mins to sit before i go back down :(

well, back to work I go.. doing crap today :(

Aww hun, I'm sorry your not having a good day at work. I hope that the rest of the day is better for you! *hugs*xxx

Poor soul - a split shift and having to work meat and fish - there is no justice in the world!

At least being busy means that the points remaining tally won't be too much of an issue....let's hope so anyway.

Off to make some soup - lentil today methinks.

Hey Hun
How are you doing this week? Well done on your weight loss this week thats really good for this time of year,How are things going with the xmas shopping> x

well yes - we were in the middle of a conversation! :p
Sorry! - I've just logged on to MSN at lunchtime and got all your messages that apparently were sent when I was offline. The fact they were sent at 11pm last night and I logged off around 12.30 doesnt seem to compute but there you go! Have copied and pasted them and emailed them back to you - am not happy with MSN :mad:

Sorry you're having a horrid split shift day - take care hun and hopefully catch up with you tonight xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back