Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck on the restart today hun,we can all do it :)
Can you tell me how all the teams work? Ans how can i get a sig like you have for our team? As each time i try and do it,it goes....

Morning Captain!

Now I know who you are! :D I was looking for someone with a user name called Rachel!

Hope your restart goes as well as mine is going to! Hows that for determination!

Have a lovely day.

xx

hey rachhhhh! Hows u doing hum were now in rival teams *shock* u helped me loads with my chrimbo challenge babe just wana say thank u xxx

Morning Rach ...glad you're Ok and no worries re the slight blip ... we're getting going now.

Have the most wonderful time with Jax, Jen and Starry. I'm going to be here waiting the full story.

M

Hope you have a lovely time in Glasgow :) Good luck on your restart, I'm sure you'll get back into it no probs, you're a WW star!

Good luck on the restart today hun,we can all do it :)
Can you tell me how all the teams work? Ans how can i get a sig like you have for our team? As each time i try and do it,it goes....

Same here?!?

thanks everyone for the good wishes. new year was new year.. heavy on pizza, sausage rolls, chips and dips and cake but I did have vodka diet tonics! :D

back on the straight and narrow tomorrow. Today was filled with apple crumble, custard and beef roast dinner with all the trimmings! ..oops. :p

looking forward to tomorrow now! :D

My restart is today too! Not weighing till my meeting on wednesday but am gonna be spot on till then.... good luck hun = do you have a goal in mind? mini goal? I have 14lbs by feb 14th - 7 weeks ish I thinks? x x x x :)

╔══╦══╦══╦══╗
╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║
║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║
║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║
╚══╩══╩══╩══╝
(`'·.¸ (`'·.¸*¤* ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
♥ ***Happy New Year *** ♥
(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´*¤* `'·.¸) `'·.¸)

Happy New Year Rach! Hope you have a lovely time in Glasgow!! xxx

Oh its 7pm ....not that I'm watching the clock you understand ..... but where are you are you still in Glasgow ...if so I hope you're still having a great time.

See you tomorrow

M

Popping in .... hope your having a fab time this weekend :)

Good to see you got home safely in one piece.

Really lovely to meet you this weekend, hope its not too long before we do it again.

Though, come we'll not tell Jen :giggle:

am watching you darlin....

Oi you two...stop hi-jacking other people's diaries!!! Its not allowed.

It was a joy to meet you today Rach. Glad you got back safe and sound.

Matty must get so miffed that you get home, and before he even gets a kiss "hello" - you are on minimins!!!!

Glad you have your priorities in life sorted for one so young

thanks everyone for your messages :)

home safe and sound (thank god).. you have NO idea what me and Jax have been through.. we have endured fits and rages of excitement and alternate rage at the Italian Job and Monopoly in the pub, and getting locked in the back of Jen's car... nutcaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :p

haha just kidding :D had a fantastic time - bar the slight panic when Jax and me walked in our room at the travelodge and found a double bed LOL! Joseph was gay.. the production was fantastic though and I was soon singing along and clapping! (when i wasnt falling asleep :eek:) The king was horrendous and made me cringe.. but i'm biased being raised by a 3rd mum who lives and breathes The King :p

all in all have had an absolutely fantastic weekend - loved the food/drink crawl! :D (i stuck to points today honest.. and yesterday I had salad at the chinese! ..I sat there watching food going into peoples mouths and didnt feel at all bad that I was eating salad :D)

i blink and ive been hijacked while I was posting! :D

and no Rosie.. he got more than a kiss.. we just made it a quick one before we made it home LOL :D

had a fab time this weekend.. though now I keep expecting to see Jen lurking outside my window LOL! :p

home safe and sound (thank god).. you have NO idea what me and Jax have been through.. we have endured fits and rages of excitement and alternate rage at the Italian Job and Monopoly in the pub, and getting locked in the back of Jen's car... nutcaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :p

and yesterday I had salad at the chinese! ..I sat there watching food going into peoples mouths and didnt feel at all bad that I was eating salad :D)

Least you werent left travelling round Glasgow on your own, in the dark with her! :eek: Although in her defence, at least her hugs arent inappropriate :p

You put us all to shame with your ehm salad :rotflmao:

had a fab time this weekend.. though now I keep expecting to see Jen lurking outside my window LOL! :p

Think how I feel... she knows where I live!!

Glad to see you got home safe Rach, was lovely to meet you and put a face to all the posts! :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back