Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao!! I was showing that I was 12 stone 7 this morning!! ha ha!! I thought jeezo, I have been good all week but to lose nearly 2 stone...cant be right :( It must be something in the weather...i noticed yesterday that an abnormal amount of cars only had one light on...even 3 police cars! I thought aliens might be coming....shouldnt watch these silly films! My mind goes into overload!!! lol!!

off out to see the lasses.. something to do! whoop! :D

food:

B - 3 slices of ww malted danish, toasted (2.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) 1 chocolate orange mullerlight (1.5.. must buy more!)
L - 120g prawns (1.5) lettuce, tomato (0) 1 tbsp salad cream (0.5) boiled egg (1.5)
T -
S - 1 pkt hartleys sugar free orange jelly (0.5) bowl of curried parsnip soup (1.5) 2 slices ww malted danish (1.5)

total: 12pts

I am so disappointed as my Sainsburys have no new flavours of mullerlight in :cry:

but I have to go to Winlaton on Wednesday to the chiropodist so will go hunting in your Sainsburys.

Irene xx

3 slices of malted danish 2.5? surely not?

according to my scales, if i put in the calories and sat fat it works out 0.5 for 1, 1.5 for 2, 2.5 for 3, 3 for 4.. i have tried with different slices of bread in desperation to save a half point.. didnt work LOL :D

B - 3 slices of ww malted danish, toasted (2.5) 30g philadelphia light (1) 1 chocolate orange mullerlight (1.5.. must buy more!)
L - 120g prawns (1.5) lettuce, tomato (0) 1 tbsp salad cream (0.5) boiled egg (1.5)
T - 1/2pk quorn mince (3) 1/2 jar ragu traditional bolognese sauce (2) 90g pasta (4.5)
S - 1 pkt hartleys sugar free orange jelly (0.5) bowl of curried parsnip soup (1.5) 2 slices ww malted danish (1.5) cadburys highlights (0.5) packet of galaxy minstrels (4)

total: 26pts

...oops? over again! oh well.. pull em back the mora!

Had a good time at suzes.. though i fell asleep at one point (dont know how?!) and woke up to suze shaking me.. apparently everyone panicked cause they thought i'd died or something.. my hands had gone white, my lips had gone blue and i'd just gone to sleep while I was laid across Suze watching the telly.. i dont remember tbh but was a bit freaked out cause I woke up with dead hands and my left arm and leg were numb.. when i took my shoes off my toes were white too..

sodding cold in that house.. reckon that must be it.. never had such a bad case of white finger before today!

ooooo scary hun ... are you feeling ok now?

xx

aye im fine this morning bar feeling tired.. but thats smilerjen's fault for giving me an r4 for my ds.. was up creating my garden on viva pinata until 4am LOL :D

i honestly reckon it was just the cold though.. ive been so much worse since i started losing weight - im upto 5 tshirts under my uniform of tshirt and jumper at work, and i wear a pair of joggers under my trousers as well, so i wrap up much more there and its probably colder at Suzes..

theyre still a bit freaked out though so i wont go round until they stop staring at me like an animal in a cage at the zoo! LOL :D

He he hilarious.

Yer, I can see how that would work with the scales.... BUT if you look at the new points thing in the new folder does it make a difference? My points calculator over estimates points!!! What is 1 point on the new finder in 1.5 on the calculator.

Hiya Rach hope your ok and nice and pink. Wow, that house much be really cold. Have a wonderful relaxing sunday. Oh and have fun shopping today.

Afternoon

I've had a job to find you lurking at the bottom of page 2 so I've hauled you back up.

Hmmn worrying re the cold and white finger thing ...sure you're Ok now?

Also in common with Irene no new mullerlights anywhere here either so plan... could you buy them all up, deduct your share and parcel post them out to Irene and me? Just a thought.

M

Also in common with Irene no new mullerlights anywhere here either so plan...

M

How about doing some online shopping? Order from sainsburys.com and viola! :)

I don't know. Not always. I often order stuff from tesco I cant find in local one and its comes???? x Try it, only thing u'll lose even if they dont have them is having to treck out for the weeks shop! :)

Bet they'll be asking you back in a hurry - a friend who looks like they've died on you when just sleeping...and anyway, when you go round to people's houses, you are supposed to be full of wit and repartie (dont know how you spell that)

This bread thing is getting out of hand. If 1 slice is 0.5pts then 3 has to be 1.5 (Jenni, its maths, am I right on this or what???). Just point for 1 slice - have as many as you want, then times the 0.5 by how many slices you have had, and voila - points saved.

(or on the other hand, point it properly and lose more weight....mmmmm difficult choice :D)

thanks everyone.. no more "near-death" episodes LOL.. infact this house is so warm I might have sweated off some extra pounds come tuesday :D

had an okayish day.. tired.. Matty still hungover so no cinema. Got myself a lovely winter coat in the New Look sale - £25 :) not bad for a coat that will last me at least the next year :) beautiful pale grey with large silver buttons and a black actual belt (not a tie belt but a belt belt) - in a size 18! :D

other than that.. ummm... ooh (how exciting my life is LOL :D) i got 3 boxes of ww biscuits - strawberries and cream, double choc chip and toffee flavours in poundland for £2.. is that good? no idea but they looked nice and wow I love the strawberry ones..

food for today (not so great :()

B - mullerlight vanilla and dark chocolate (1.5) small banana (1)
L - BK piri piri chicken baguette (5) small fries (3.5) and a diet coke (0)
T - 125g portion NOT lean beef mince (6.5) gravy granules (1) 100g parsnip, weighed (1) 1 tbsp peas (0.5) carrots (0) one dumpling (3.5)
S - one roses country fudge (1) 1pk ww strawberries and cream biscuits (1.5)

total: 26.. 2 over again, but did want to save 2 today.. :( will aim to save tomorrow and will not trust people to tell the truth when I ask them if the mince is LEAN! Does it say LEAN on it? No? WELL ITS NOT LEAN THEN YOU LIAR!!!!!!

*slightly ticked off* :p

Last edited:
thanks everyone.. no more "near-death" episodes LOL.. infact this house is so warm I might have sweated off some extra pounds come tuesday :D

Brilliant! Sweating is always a good tool for WL.... ;)

had an okayish day.. tired.. Matty still hungover so no cinema. Got myself a lovely winter coat in the New Look sale - £25 :) not bad for a coat that will last me at least the next year :) beautiful pale grey with large silver buttons and a black actual belt (not a tie belt but a belt belt) - in a size 18! :D

Oooooh, just what I want...a new coat. I want a long military style one!!!! Hmpft.....if u see one let me know!

other than that.. ummm... ooh (how exciting my life is LOL :D) i got 3 boxes of ww biscuits - strawberries and cream, double choc chip and toffee flavours in poundland for £2.. is that good? no idea but they looked nice and wow I love the strawberry ones..

Yer, tis good hun!

food for today (not so great :()

B - mullerlight vanilla and dark chocolate (1.5) small banana (1)
L - BK piri piri chicken baguette (5) small fries (3.5) and a diet coke (0)
T - 125g portion NOT lean beef mince (6.5) gravy granules (1) 100g parsnip, weighed (1) 1 tbsp peas (0.5) carrots (0) one dumpling (3.5)
S - one roses country fudge (1) 1pk ww strawberries and cream biscuits (1.5)

total: 26.. 2 over again, but did want to save 2 today.. :( will aim to save tomorrow and will not trust people to tell the truth when I ask them if the mince is LEAN! Does it say LEAN on it? No? WELL ITS NOT LEAN THEN YOU LIAR!!!!!!

*slightly ticked off* :p

So my love, you can easily claw back 4 points today - 2 from yesterday plus the extra 2.... I'm only allowed 21 a day - so if I can do it you definately can!

Hey rach, Sounds like youve had some bargains ! .... very good deal on biccies and coat to :)
My mum and dad bought me a long military style one for xmas :p
Hope you manage to claw some points back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back