Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Miss - how was WI? And i'm a teacher too so I hear hear what Jen said.... **** them all, what ****s, ****ing ****s. I would ****ing **** the right up ******* ****ing ****s. :)

Morning Miss - how was WI? And i'm a teacher too so I hear hear what Jen said.... **** them all, what ****s, ****ing ****s. I would ****ing **** the right up ******* ****ing ****s. :)

HOW many pounds in the swear box?! ;)Lol! Take no notice of [STRIKE]Gordon Ramsey[/STRIKE] Lou here Rach :p xx

Hahahaha so ****ing funny... :D

haha thanks everyone! Well a little down today.. got to work and ended up in tears.. someone from work has twisted the truth, and a joke i cracked about spending a little time chatting and skiving has been passed to my boss. I now have to go in 15 minutes early for a formal chat before my shift :(

really upset :( and which sad F*CK has nothing better to do than get me in trouble with my boss :(

going to bed. really not in a good mood.

Hiya Rach, only just catching up with everyones posts. Forget the b****y sad b******s, at least you're not small minded like them. Imagine being that unsatisfied with your life that you have to make someone elses miserable!
I so hope all went well today and that you feel better, will catch up with you later hon xx

thank you everyone you've really cheered me up :D well, good news... i went in and was offered a cuppa and a biscuit, and I was there just because they always go in early for a chat and a natter before they start...

so no chat, no mention of anything about the comment made on facebook, however i did notice I was constantly watched by a number of staff.. so dont really know whats happening but I have been given plenty of overtime! SCORE! :D Car will be back on the road by saturday.. YAY!

Oh and I lost 4lbs :D feeling much better today after that! So I've hit 2stone (finally! :D) and I am feeling very much back on track! :D

...:D :D :D (just incase you couldnt gauge my mood!)

food for today:

B - 50g weetos (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1) cadburys highlights (0.5)
L - heinz big soup chicken, potato and bacon (4.5) 3 slices ww malted danish (2)
T -
S - 2 cubes of cheddar with black pepper (2) 2 small slices pork and stuffing (1.5) 1 slice thick toast (2) tinned tomatos (0)

total: 16.5pts already! Gone a bit mad! :p

all that worry for nothing, still it would've been nice if someone had told you.
well done on the double wi success !! have a good rest of the day

Congratulations on the big loss. And may be they are watching you because you work so hard. I don't think there is anything they could complain about

Irene xx

Hi Rach, and an amazing weight loss this week - you really are back in the zone - and 2pts on the board for team loser there. Fab.

Isn't it funny though how when we are called in for a "chat" at work we think the worst....its rare that we think "they want to tell me how great I am...."

Just being human I suppose.

Hope your 4lbs spurs you on to great things this week. xx

Thank goodness that OK I've been thinking about you all day and hoping you were alright. Then to have a 4lb loss just great well don you

M

4pts........ woooo - u go girl.... thats amazing! :0)

4 pounds is bloody brilliant!! well done Rach!.

Am so delighted nothing came out of that in work!!!!

Your menu sounds gorgeous - love the sound of pork and stuffing...

oh going... am drooling all over damn keyboard now...

it was lovely, but its one of the very very VERY bad side effects of working on a deli :( you eat a lot of the stock!!

I avoided the new tin of quality street and the box of after eights that appeared in the back, i also avoided the garlic sausage, parma ham and chorizo, oh and the pork pie that went on sample on cold. And the peppered steak slices that went on on hot.. (i love pasties! :()

..but i caved at the cheese :p ..and the pork and stuffing.. so when I went on my break I made the executive decision to have tomatos on toast so I wouldnt be hungry when i went back down.. and it worked! :D

i guess its okay every so often.. but when i'm costing myself anywhere upto 10points a day (especially if i cave at the chocolate!)

Glad it all went ok at work and well done on the WI!! Thats a fab result!!

thanks Jen :D

well, just a little food update:

B - 50g weetos (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1) cadburys highlights (0.5)
L - heinz big soup chicken, potato and bacon (4.5) 3 slices ww malted danish (2)
T - medium chicken breast (2.5) one spoonful stuffing (0.5) gravy granules (0.5) 1 tbsp sweetcorn (0.5) carrots, cauliflower and broccoli (0)
S - 2 cubes of cheddar with black pepper (2) 2 small slices pork and stuffing (1.5) 1 slice thick toast (2) tinned tomatos (0) small banana (1)

total: 21.5pts

Well done on losing 4lbs this week and reaching the 2 stones mark. You're doing fantastic hun. Well done for resisting all those yummy treats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back