Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gorgeous – just back and thought I’d pop in here first to say hey but OMG I have missed so much (8 pages and most of that was chocolate based)! You’ve gone from sausage-gate to sexy safety boots, from the invasion of UFO’s on Jen and M’s scales to near death experiences! :8855: As for the goings on at Sainsbury’s – the air is blue here as the expletives let rip as my jaw hit the keyboard reading that bit of your thread – Whoever it was must have such a sad and boring life – Am so glad its all sorted – so soz i wasn’t around hun!:hug99: Woo hoo on your 4lbs loss and hitting your 2 stone mark – Absolutely thrilled for you!!! Fingers crossed for getting your car back on Sat hun – you must be desperate by now!
Take care and thanx for your support while Beth was poorly xxx

i buy the cadbury ones for the girls and just lick out the pots when they've done. they do alsorts-crunchy, biscuit,mint choc, flake.omg somebody stop me:eek::eek::eek::eek::8855:

Hahaha lick out the remnents - lol. x

I didn't know Cadbury's did yoghurts! Are they new? And more importantly... are they nicer than the Mullerlight chocolate yoghurts??

they are divine.. especially the buttons / flake ones.. the "yoghurt" is just like melted chocolate its heavenly.. but they're pretty tiny and still 5 points! :(

Hi gorgeous – just back and thought I’d pop in here first to say hey but OMG I have missed so much (8 pages and most of that was chocolate based)! You’ve gone from sausage-gate to sexy safety boots, from the invasion of UFO’s on Jen and M’s scales to near death experiences! :8855: As for the goings on at Sainsbury’s – the air is blue here as the expletives let rip as my jaw hit the keyboard reading that bit of your thread – Whoever it was must have such a sad and boring life – Am so glad its all sorted – so soz i wasn’t around hun!:hug99: Woo hoo on your 4lbs loss and hitting your 2 stone mark – Absolutely thrilled for you!!! Fingers crossed for getting your car back on Sat hun – you must be desperate by now!
Take care and thanx for your support while Beth was poorly xxx

missed you too :D glad you're back! was formulating a plan should you not be back by the end of the week :D I shall stow it away for later reference.. just incase!

Oh and yes, cant WAIT for my car to come back.. arranged to meet a friend for a cuppa at le metro centre tomorrow after work.. then realised hang on, dont have a car.. bums :(

So glad Beth is on the mend :) dont forget to give her a big hug from me! x

i buy the cadbury ones for the girls and just lick out the pots when they've done. they do alsorts-crunchy, biscuit,mint choc, flake.omg somebody stop me:eek::eek::eek::eek::8855:

arent they amazing :(i did laugh though cause if i had kids i would definitely do the same - i licked my pot out twice just incase! :D i thought if i was going to have 5 points of yoghurt I wanted my money's worth! :D

aaaaaanyway.. since I have gone offline I have gone over points rather drastically..

by around what I would say.. probs 10 points? 6 cadbury eclairs (damn Pops and his never ending xmas sweets! :p) and 2 nutrigrain bars (damn me and my inability to not eat nutrigrain bars! :p)

so a non 100% day for me today.. however if i claw back 10 points over the course of the week, I will count it as one :)

Hahaha lick out the remnents - lol. x

i just chuckled really dirtily at that...

sounds like something I saw on a link on msn.. she would probably do that! LOL :D

missed you too :D glad you're back! was formulating a plan should you not be back by the end of the week :D I shall stow it away for later reference.. just incase!

Oh and yes, cant WAIT for my car to come back.. arranged to meet a friend for a cuppa at le metro centre tomorrow after work.. then realised hang on, dont have a car.. bums :(

So glad Beth is on the mend :) dont forget to give her a big hug from me! x
Am intrigued as to your plan to get me back LOL - pray tell ...

Will try to give Beth a big hug from you but she rejected the last one you sent saying - "mum its a bit wierd having a hug from someone I dont know - tell her to come here and give it to me herself" To which Omi pipes up "Yeah, then I can thrash her at the wii!"

lmao!! ha ha!! ah youre funny...what was this link you're on about?? :p

i couldnt possibly post it.. i dont want puking in my beautiful thread! :p

and it was just sheer nagging Jax.. nothing exciting.. that would be plan B but i would only think of that if the nagging hadnt worked :p

go grab yourself a mop, i'm not cleaning that up! :D

though on the subject of sick.. have eaten myself to feeling sick. must learn not to do that! :(

easily done and easily fixed...... :)

Rach you've not been looking at naughty videos again have ya;)

Oh hold on - you're not talking about what i think you are, are you?! LOL :yuk::sign0137:

Hi Rach,

You and Lou are a nightmare with your double meanings (would have typed it in french but don't know how to spell it!!!!)

Ah, well. Clawing back the ten should not be too bad - or up your activity points to get them sorted out.

RACHEL 10 points over ......weren't you really trying ...10 is very small ....if going over then aim for 20 at least make a real job of it. Those 10 will soon be clawed back and 100% regained by the end of the week so no probs.

Take care today and no more eclairs or better still chocs of any kind Xmas is gone

M

easily done and easily fixed...... :)

LOL :D

Rach you've not been looking at naughty videos again have ya;)

Oh hold on - you're not talking about what i think you are, are you?! LOL :yuk::sign0137:

that'd be the one my sweet! Occasionally I still have nightmares that once i've opened it, it sticks on my screen and I cant get rid of it and i wake up in a cold sweat! LOL :D

Hi Rach,

You and Lou are a nightmare with your double meanings (would have typed it in french but don't know how to spell it!!!!)

Ah, well. Clawing back the ten should not be too bad - or up your activity points to get them sorted out.

entendre :) and good idea.. am going to attempt to claw back points wise, then will attempt some exercise if i feel i need the extra eating points. Exercise has gone to pot without my car - its roughly an hours walk to the pool, probs 2 hours to the gym.. :( poop.

RACHEL 10 points over ......weren't you really trying ...10 is very small ....if going over then aim for 20 at least make a real job of it. Those 10 will soon be clawed back and 100% regained by the end of the week so no probs.

Take care today and no more eclairs or better still chocs of any kind Xmas is gone

M

does a Cadburys chocolate trifle count? I should have learnt yesterday.. especially as the trifle was 0.5 MORE than the buttons yoghurt (even less worth it than the yoghurt too :()

other than that I am being good I swear. One slip does not mean I can have a week off! *keeps repeating that to herself*

I WILL be in the 14's next week! I WILL I WILL I WIIIIIIILLLLLLL! :p

food for today:

B - 4 slices of ww malted danish, toasted (3) with 35g philadelphia light (1.5)
L - mixed salad leaves (0) with 1 tbsp salad cream (0.5)
T -
S - cadburys chocolate trifle (5.5 :eek:)

total: 10.5points - 11.5pts remaining.

that'd be the one my sweet! Occasionally I still have nightmares that once i've opened it, it sticks on my screen and I cant get rid of it and i wake up in a cold sweat! LOL :D

Good job i didnt have an appetite!;) The list was a bit horrific! x

I had a bit of a choc thing yesterday too, I only had 3 points left and I so wanted a wagon wheel (and no, they arent as big as when I was a kid), I checked out the points and wahey, they were 3!! So I had one and it was lush, I nibbled off the choc and peeled off the mallow!!! Yummy!! :8855:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back