Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Rach, never mind about the 10pts over, it happens. You have all week to undo the damage if there was any. Anyway, how are you otherwise?

Yer, 10 points is not that hard to claw back - I save 10 through wed/thur/fri for saturday binges so u can do it! Woooo skinny min min..:D

Good job i didnt have an appetite!;) The list was a bit horrific! x

i know! :jelous::jelous:

i see there's going to be a sell out of cadburys chocolate trifles !:D

did you get some too? they are EVIL! I refuse to buy them any more.. too many points!

well done hun on the 2st mark your doing great x

thanks Gem! :D

I had a bit of a choc thing yesterday too, I only had 3 points left and I so wanted a wagon wheel (and no, they arent as big as when I was a kid), I checked out the points and wahey, they were 3!! So I had one and it was lush, I nibbled off the choc and peeled off the mallow!!! Yummy!! :8855:

I know! I used to love wagon wheels as a kid.. they've definitely gotten smaller! I tell you what else i loved.. chocolate teacakes! I do the same with those.. nibble off the chocolate, eat the mallow whole then eat the jam and biscuit :D

Hi hon

The weight is falling off you. Well done love.

X

thanks so much! :D can't wait to see how you do! :)

Oh hurry up and finish work or whatever you're doing, you should be on here!!!!! :)

*holds her hands out for a slapping* I'm sorry Rach! I need the overtime for my shopping addiction / car MOT and tax! :p

Hiya Rach, never mind about the 10pts over, it happens. You have all week to undo the damage if there was any. Anyway, how are you otherwise?

thank Keish, otherwise i'm good! had another pretty good day at work! :D

Yer, 10 points is not that hard to claw back - I save 10 through wed/thur/fri for saturday binges so u can do it! Woooo skinny min min..:D

heres to a few pounds off for us all next week! :)

weeeeeell, i've actually had a really good day at work!

I asked Stu (meat and fish manager) how we did on sales yesterday as I played "on commission" girl and sold, sold sold! :D anyway turns out yesterday we did over double the sales of any other day and we've already beaten last weeks sales and we have today, tomorrow and saturday to go! :D So i was very proud of myself! :D

i even kept his sticky note cause i'm that proud! :D

tonight we're off out to see Yes Man at the cinema.. looking forward to it! :) also going to have a mooch before hand around the shops! SHOPPING! YAY! :D

food for today:

B - 4 slices of ww malted danish, toasted (3) with 35g philadelphia light (1.5)
L - mixed salad leaves (0) with 1 tbsp salad cream (0.5)
T - 150g pork fillet (4) gravy granules (1) onion, mixed pepper, sweetcorn, peas and broccoli (1) 100g potato (1)
S - cadburys chocolate trifle (5.5 :eek:) 1 cube of red leicester (1)

total: 18.5points - 3.5pts remaining

Hiya, great to see you back!! Sorry for being so demanding before, I missed your witty repartee!! :D
Well done on upping the sales and to such an extent! You star you!
my kids went to see the Yes Man and said it was great so it sounds like you are up for a good night, especially with the added bonus of shopping! I'll pop back on later tonight and hopefully catch up with you if you're on. Have a great time chick!!;)

Thanks for the spelling help, lovely

Sounds like you are turning into a star employee -you'll have them wrapped around your little finger soon.

Isn't it mad that you can have your lovely tea for only a couple of points more than that bloomin' trifle. I suppose tho that's what we are meant to learn about spending our points wisely.

Wow get you with your super sales technique and they're struggling to give you hours??? Doesnt make sense! Hope you enjoy cinema and your pre-cinema retail therapy! Take care xxx

How was film chica? x

thanks everyone for the messages! :D

well, Jim Carrey was on excellent form as always, and has a rather nice bum i did find LOL! :D film did have some very funny parts, but I have to say his later stuff like Fun with Dick and Jane, and Yes Man are not a patch on the older stuff like Ace Ventura, The Mask, Liar Liar and Me, Myself and Irene.. it must be the film producers / writers as Carrey himself is just fantastic! (can you tell I'm a Jim Carrey fan yet.. :p LOL)

I went into Bookworld and they have loads of good paperbacks on 3 for £5 so i picked up a Sherrilyn Kenyon that I wanted, and two Nora Roberts.. wahoo! :D I treated Matty to nachos (i had half a nacho to try and didnt like it..) and I stuck to my diet coke.. so no problems there.. when I got home I had a pack of ww biscuits.. they're moreish!

so..

total food for yesterday:

B - 4 slices of ww malted danish, toasted (3) with 35g philadelphia light (1.5)
L - mixed salad leaves (0) with 1 tbsp salad cream (0.5)
T - 150g pork fillet (4) gravy granules (1) onion, mixed pepper, sweetcorn, peas and broccoli (1) 100g potato (1)
S - cadburys chocolate trifle (5.5 :eek:) 1 cube of red leicester (1) 1 pack of ww strawberries and cream biscuits (1.5)

total: 20points

so i pulled back 4 points yesterday - 6 left to pull back to make up for my eclairs..

today I have been all over looking for bathroom suites / tiles for my bathroom. The suite I have at home is... liveable i suppose.. but if i'm going to strip the walls of the wood cladding and retile the whole bathroom, have new taps, towel rails, new radiator.. knock out the archway, put new floor tiles down.. i'm going to look at it in the end and think.. what a beautiful bathroom.. and what a HORRIBLE shell effect suite.. :( so i'm just getting the basic madrid white suite from B&Q, and have decided on large white tiles, with a mixed dark / light brown border tile to run around the middle, and a few matching insert tiles that go in the middle of the white tiles to be dotted around. Floor tiles I have seen are beautiful.. mix of long and thin / square ones and in a light, sandy colour.. they look gorgeous. My bathroom is quite small and rather cold - going to change my radiator to a double to try and warm it up a little, as the outside wall and being on the ground floor don't help it much. Its painted quite nicely atm with cream paint on the walls, beige on the cladding and with white tiles around the bath.. but for some reason the shelf along the edge of the bath is tiled in bright blue mini 2cm tiles.. that havent been cleaned and in an attempt to make it look clean again, they have been grouted over the top with what looks like sealant.. so now the grime is encased in the sealant so i cant clean it! Every time I want a shower it annoys me!

With the bathroom being quite small, i'm going for large tiles to try and make it look more spacious, going to knock out the archway and remove the spotlights (previous owner idiot put a spotlight above the shower.. not close to it.. RIGHT ABOVE IT.. so all the wiring is buggared so going to take those out and put one simple light in the middle.. toying with putting a switch in the bathroom too, as its actually in the kitchen next door with the switch for the cupboard and the kitchen light switch.. hmmm :p

anyway, enough bathroom ramblings.. I still havent finished my spare bedroom! Its been put on the back burners since I lost use of my car.. still not home - car got put on a big lorry and taken away for welding (Mister French and Brown doesnt do it himself) and won't be back until monday! :( so as I am on 8am setup on sunday, I will be walking down as the sunday buses dont start until 7:50 and won't get me there until 8:05/8:10ish..

Anyway, we stopped off at Greggs for lunch.. my skinny little size 8 mummy tucking into 2 chicken bakes and a custard slice, while her daughter (who got her bad circulation, intolerance to the sun and love of food from her, but not the amazing metabolism!) had a ham salad soft bite sarnie.. it was still yum though! :D

so food for today:

B - vanilla and dark chocolate mullerlight (1.5) cadburys highlights drink (0.5)
L - greggs ham salad softbite sandwich (6.5)
T - 6oz ribeye steak (8) with grilled onion, mushrooms and tomatos (0)
S - rest of my quorn casseroley thing (3) with 2 tbsps peas (1)

total: 20.5pts, 1.5pts to go!

sounds like a productive day!! we're planning to do our bathroom this year. well done on being good at greggs too

its a bit overwhelming really.. i'm so glad my mum is to hand.. i know what i would like but its a bit frightening walking into all these places and not knowing how to explain what I'm looking for etc..

cant wait to get home though.. once i'm home it'll all be so much simpler.. i'm all over the place here - no transport, dont know whats going on at all! :p

know what you mean, keep changing my mind what i want, going for all white i think with turquoise towels, accessories and have seen a really funky floor covering, but will probably change my mind another 6 times before we actually get it done.

Hi Rach - ooooh I feel like I have seen the inside of your flat now - a very visual post I must say.

Well done on your food choices - the smell in Greggs would be enough to make me cave in. I love pastry.

Nae luck on your inheritance though - that sucks!

its a house! :p its just an upside down house.. 2 double bedrooms upstairs, a bathroom, kitchen and living room downstairs :) x

Hey Rach!! I joined and i made a diary lol still don't know how to work it though! Not sure how to view it :S
You are right, this site is so inspirational! :) x

Hey you, hope your ok :hug99: Well done on holding firm in Greggs! Very impressed that you're clawing those points back too - You're doing great :D

Your bathroom plans sound fab; can almost visualise it! Sorry you're not getting your car back tomorrow as you thought - turning into a bit of a pain by the sounds of it! So hope you do get it back on Monday and the dont change the date again on you! xxx

Hey Rach!! I joined and i made a diary lol still don't know how to work it though! Not sure how to view it :S
You are right, this site is so inspirational! :) x

so glad you made it! :D i have hunted out your diary and made my mark on it! xx

Hope you have a great weekend Rach :)

ta muchly Sandy! :D

Hey you, hope your ok :hug99: Well done on holding firm in Greggs! Very impressed that you're clawing those points back too - You're doing great :D

Your bathroom plans sound fab; can almost visualise it! Sorry you're not getting your car back tomorrow as you thought - turning into a bit of a pain by the sounds of it! So hope you do get it back on Monday and the dont change the date again on you! xxx

thanks Jax, means a lot coming from you :D are you still doing well this week?

really hope my car is back monday.. sick of being stuck and not being able to head to metro centre etc! what a pain!

my stomach is also hurting.. ive just put on some bellydancing that i sky+'d the other week.. thinking it would be p*ss easy (excuse my language!) and man it was only 15 minutes long, and now my stomach is aching like mad!

:wave_cry:sympathy please! LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back